Sunshower

A lookout point which provides a look at the whole island. Be wary of the fact that with one push, you could go tumbling down the lookout point and fall to your death.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

((Continued from: Girl *70 START, ~Nev's Awakening~))

Jeremy ran to the lookout point and paused as he put his hands on his knees and panted a bit, all that running, he had to catch his breath. Jeremy turned around to see where Scott and Nev were. Jeremy couldn't wait to see Glenn and Mallory. THis was where they headed....maybe....just maybe Fred was here to. The thought of seeing Fred again had Jeremy smile as he moved forward looking for the party, he looked up at the lookout point but saw no one visible on it, then Jeremy looked to the side and saw a body.

Jeremy felt his heart skip a beat, he had seen a lot of death in this game, but maybe....Glenn? Mallory? Fred? Jeremy slowly moved forward to the body....the features came in view, and jeremy froze. He didn't really pay attention, his mind was playing tricks, that was it...it couldn't be....he slowly movied forward until he was standing right next to the body. Looking down it hit him, it was Glenn. Jeremy collapsed on his knees over Glenn and just stared at the body...and silenty said to himself, "why Glenn....." Jeremy felt a surge of anger hit him, then sadness. Jeremy looked at the dead Glenn then the though immediately hit him, what about Mallory? Jeremy looked around with his head, but still sat by Glenn. Glenn wouldn't have let anything happen to Mallory, no way, he must have put up one good fight. Fred? Where was Fred? Jeremy didn't know what he would tell the twin about his brothers death....but the thought finally hit Jeremy that Fred might have suffered the same fate. Heather....those kids with the escape plan....Mallory....what if they were all dead? Jeremy looked towards the sky and tried to clear his mind.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

((Continued from where jeremy said))

Scott hurried along, His speed had slowed since he started running from the house. He wasnt a long distance runner and he was starting to wheeze somehwat as he slowed when he saw the lookout point. Now jogging along he let go of nevs hand and went on.

He saw jeremy when he entered the lookout, He was knelt down by a corpse, Why? was it a friend? or someone he murdered? Scott hoped for his and nevs sake it was just a friend but if it was jeremy wouldent be the happiest of people.

"Hey jeremy?" He asked. "Whos he?" he managed to wheeze out between all his heavy breathing and spluttering. He collapsed to the floor and lent on the wall of the lookout point. Some of that blood had now dried on his cloths and turned a deep red. That loose tooth was wiggled again, Not long before that one falls out he thought to himself.

He waited for nev and waited for jeremys story about the young corpse. The body must of been fairly fresh, It didnt smell Or have any signs of rotting.

This game was becoming more and more real by the hour for scott, first he had attacked jeremy and nev, then shot at by a lunatic and now a corpse was sitting next to him, he felt kind of uncomftable with it there but he decided he had to stay strong. He couldent show any sign of weakness, Not only would it put doubt in his friends mind of his capability but it would put doubts in his own mind.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy turned around and looked at Scott and Nev. He didn't answer Scott's question right away he just looked at him, and studied him. Jeremy looked back at the corpse of Glenn and thought to himself that he can't lose any more friends. He would find Mallory, wherever she was, he would be reuinited with Heather, and....Fred.....somewhere on this island Fred was wondering around. Jeremy refused to believe Fred died, he ran off to play hero at the school, but he was still alive. Glenn said so....

Glenn....look over us now....

Jeremy then said to Scott, "His name is Glenn. When I first started this game....however long ago I met his twin brother at the warehouse. Together we became friends and I promised his twin, Fred, that no matter what I would follow him to the end. We met up with a wild girl, Heather, and the three of us set off to find Glenn."

"I won't go through details but I'll just say, we finally meet Glenn and a bunch of others, and after a shootout at the river, a shootout at the makeshift hospital, and a shootout at the school we all became seperated."

"Glenn is the only one I know of who is dead....he had a girl with him, Mallory, but....she's not here. I'm sure she's safe. Glenn would die before he let anybody lay a finger on her."

Jeremy then shook his head and said to Scott, "I'm sorry....I don't even know your name....I'm Jeremy." Jeremy looked up at Scott and said, "I guess we're the 3 muskateers now eh?"

((I don't they ever told each other their names lol))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Scott was about to try and comfort jeremy in the loss of his friend untill the announcement boomed out accross the island. There were alot of names on the list and to be honest it made scott feel very un nerved. He noticed the name that jeremy just gave the corpse that was lying next to them. He had to try and change the subject.

He tossed the sickle he had been carrying to jeremys side. after all it was his weapon to begin with. He looked at him and said. "We should get moving, it says were in a danger zone. that isnt good at all from what i read" He lifted himself up from the floor and nodded to nev "Come on nev we need to leave right now" So much for rest, theyd been running a while and already it was unsafe even though there was nobody here, thats the irony of the game.
He lent over jeremy and placed his hand on his shoulder. "Come on, the waterfall sounds....peaceful. lets go there"

He realised that hed left his own bag back at the house. He picked the boys bag up that jeremy was so upset about, glenn was it? Dont mean to be ruse or disrespectful but he wont be needing it.

Continued in the waterfall
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy listened to the announcement...listened to the names. When the announcement was done he froze. Jeremy shook his head....no........Jeremy looked at Glenn's face and said silently, "Glenn.....did you know about Fred?" Jeremy heard his sickle land by him and Jeremy looked at it and listened as Scott mentioned the waterfall. Memories flooded back in his mind about the waterfall.....so much death.....

Jeremy forced himself to stand up, he grabbed his sickle and watched as Scott and Nev headed off. Jeremy was about to follow them, he had to, this place was now a danger zone, but he needed this last minute to think of stuff, sort stuff through in his mind. Jeremy felt as if some soft song should be playing now, one of those songs that plays near the end of the movie...when everything comes together.

the name list....

Jeremy looked to the sky and thought about the names....Fred.....I told you I would follow you until the end....why....you didn't have to go play hero at the school....you went and got yourself killed....you left me here...but....Glenn is up there with you now....

Jeremy turned to see Nev and Scott were gone now, he had to go catch up, one last thought....

Heather....Mallory....you two are still alive...but where?

Jeremy gripped his sickle and walked away slowly from the lookout point turning around for once last glimpse at Glenn. He then turned back around and walked forward....to wahtever lies ahead.

((Continued at wherever I end up because Jeremy is horrible at directions and is getting himself lost from Scott and Nev))

((Continued in: I Can't Do This Alone...))
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

((continues from Girl *70 START, ~Nev's Awakening~))

Nev was being drug along by Scott. SHe ripped her arm free of his as he stopped. She looked over at Jeremy one last time to see him in despair. She walked up to Kousaka's dead body. She fell to her knees as she saw the color on the floor. tears welled up in her eyes. She pulled the goggles off of his face adn the put them around her neck. Then she put the studded ((not spiked dammit)) color on her neck as well. She stood and walked back over to scott.

"let's go now." She said with a small sigh as she kept on walikng towards the waterfall....
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Lookout Point”