Hobbsborough High School Prologue

All announcements posted throughout the course of V2 will be located here, from the first announcement to the final one.
Megami†

Hobbsborough High School Prologue

Post by Megami† »

June 10th, 2006, Nevada...

The hot bus was causing Louis Bourbon to be apprehensive, not so much because of the fact that he was driving to his death.  He wouldn't lie to you, he deserved to be killed, he himself had taken the lives of 13 men and women, but the silver lining in all of this insanity and misfortune of his life would be that this whole thing would soon be over, he would die in his sleep via lethal injection, everything would be over, he could finally repent his sins in the eternal solitude that was hell.  He was looking forward to hell.

"GET DOWN!" screamed the guard, but it was to late.  As Louis saw the guard's body do a small jig, he looked up to see the bus coming to a halt.  Two men had just killed the bus driver and the guard, picking up the shotgun the guard had, the young man who had killed him smiled a bit as he looked toward Louis.  Was this man saving him?  Was this man breaking him out of jail? Saving him from his death?

As the man reached into his pocket and pulled out a tranquilizer, Louis's eyes widened.  The man shot him in the shoulder, as Louis passed out it became clear that the lazy-looking kid (for he couldn't be a day over thirty) was not his savior.

No, he was the farthest thing from it.

June 18th, 2006, Denton, New Jersey Airport 11:30 P.M.

"Now Louis, do you have the bombs themselves set up?" said Jim with a small smile as Louis rubbed the silver collar on his neck and stared down at his crotch... the terrorist was innovative, that was for sure.  Louis wasn't as scared of death as he was of pain, and with the small collar wrapped around one of his favorite parts of his own anatomy...well, obedience was more readily given. Louis nodded his head in response to Jim's question.

"A briefing of the planned attack... tomorrow at 9:15 a plane heading toward Washington D.C will leave, when it lands in the airport at 11:30 A.M. I will detonate the bomb causing the deaths of exactly 60 American citizens, while security is more focused on what's going on at D.C., because humanity will always want to be concerned with it, we will sneak onto Flight 77 to the Bahamas, it is then that the real fun begins."

"Our sleeper cell in the U.S., one, Joseph Jackson, will be piloting the flight.  He is equipped with a concealable fire arm, the same one I have, the Heckler and Koch MP7.  Your purpose is to be the scary serial killer, it is why I'm equipping you with something more dramatic... in fact I'm going to ask you to murder a flight attendant the moment we get on, preferably in a way that would cause some blood to splatter onto the kids," Jim said laughing.

"After that I'll do the whole dramatic "Kill your best friend!" stuff that Danya claims is necessary for the whole plan to work, we smoke a joint, you die... a humanly death, of course, and with your genitals still intact hopefully, and we begin the waiting game," Jim said with a yawn.

Louis simply nodded.  He was scared of this SOTF terrorist and how he was confiding some quite odd things about this game to him... how first of all the game started out as a simple conversation he and Danya had at a coffee shop five years ago, he wasn't sure if he could believe the terrorist who had made gigantic claims ("It was I that had the whole idea of sending out SOTF DVD's...it was genius, and I knew the government itself would simply tax the shit out of it, so I had to make it worthwhile... it was then that I decided to hold Jessica Alba hostage and make her do a strip tease and masturbate while providing her own commentary on the key events of SOTF...of course it gets hazy at about Cody Jenson's killing of Madelaine mostly because she starts screaming real loud...").  Whether any of these claims were true was a mystery to Louis, who had been in prison the entire time, but he simply nodded at the rather eccentric terrorists.  For a serial murderer it was still quite hard to be in a room with someone who was this insane.  Was this how his lawyer felt?

"It is not a tool's place to ponder their own existence, Louis," said Jim quietly as he got up and went outside of the warehouse they were sleeping in.

"I'm going to try to initiate a meeting with Danya and a mad Asian songstress so they can yell at me and tell me how needlessly extravagant this entire plan is.  Really though, they just can't deal with the fact that this is going to be the marking of our entire existence, Louis.  Besides, I needed you, Sonia could never get anything done without a few hundred henchmen," Jim said sarcastically as he walked out of the warehouse, leaving Louis a chance to run.

"Oh, and by the way, Louis... if you run, I will not hesitate to detonate your second collar..."

Louis stood still and tried to sleep.

Denton New Jersey, June 19th, 11:31 A.M.

"Good God in Heaven Almighty, we got an explosion down by the airport!  Somebody send for back up!  America has been attacked again!"

As Jim and Louis both walked behind the pilot, they smiled.  The pilot lead them past most of the crew by saying they were working as undercover security in case of another Survival of the Fittest tragedy, but soon all questions ceased as that message was screamed over the speakers.  Chaos, that was one thing that Jim thrived on. The sick smile on his face caused Louis to put his finger on the trigger of the SPAS-15, but he refrained from firing.  The fear that this man put into him was so large, it was so demoralizing how a single individual could make someone who had killed countless people before want to shit his pants.

But nonetheless they got onto the plane with relatively no questions asked, everything was falling into place, just as Jim had planned it...and that was frightening.  The planned murder of countless men, women and children would be completed this day by a young ambitious man...no, he was no longer a man, he was a terrorist, the fear of others keeping him moving.

As Louis was lost in thought he entered the plane and instinctively pulled the trigger of the SPAS-15, leaving one girl and the flight attendant dead.  Louis shuttered as a hand hit him on the back of the head.  It was then that he saw Jimmy shaking his head.

"Nice job on the flight attendant, but we weren't supposed to kill any kids."  It was then that he noticed a kid getting up and he fired the MP7 at him, causing the kid to have epileptic seizures as he landed on the shoulder of some girl, dead. The girl was about to scream, but no words came out, just her opening her mouth and letting out a silent shriek.

"Close your mouth before I put my dick in it." he said abruptly and then turned to Louis and said quietly, "Sorry about that slap, I broke my own rules... Danya will probably bitch at me now... man, life is a bitch, ain't it?"

However, his attention turned to the students, "On the topic of life being a bitch, I'm here to tell you that you guys have been selected for Survival of the Fittest version 2!"

And with that the plane took the air, any chance of escape disappearing.

---

"Alright, so now I have to show you guys a movie.  Am I forgetting anything, Louis?" Jim asked the prisoner lazily.

"The teachers."

"Oh, capital!" Jim said with a smile as he eyed Mrs. Saranna and smirked, "Now Louis, do you think she has a weapon?" Jim asked theatrically.

"Ummm..."

"I think I have to search her.  Come over her Mrs. Saranna, you have a date with my hands."

It was a eye opener for many students as Mrs. Saranna was molested in front of them.  It was even a bigger eye-opener as the terrorist kissed her forcibly, than brought up the gun to her head and pulled the trigger. The terrorist coughed as the now nude and headless body of Ashley Saranna fell to the floor.

"Man, nothing tastes worse than human brain, I tell you..." he said outloud before he signaled Louis to quickly kill the remaining teachers, obviously satisfied with the amount of fun he was having.

After the teachers were killed Jim just looked at the kids, his smile widening.  

"Alright guys, now to begin.  Having a good time on this trip, I presume, right?" he said with that trademark smile, but then became calmer.

"Alright, everyone bring down your T.V.s, we're on our way to the island and I got a little in-flight movie planned... and Louis will be sure to bring you guys water." he smirked.

As Louis went to get the water he shuddered at the amount of pills he had in his pocket, enough roofies for every one of those kids to be knocked out for hours... it was devious, it was clever, having these kids virtually damn themselves to hell.  

But, as Louis went along pouring the roofies, he became intently focused on the video being shown, the horror that was on it.

The movements of Hawley Faust had no thoughts behind them, just a word, a single word; run.

He'd couldn't remember how long he'd been running, neither did he care he just knew he had to find cover... he had to find somewhere so he could figure what the hell was happening. When he'd woken up, he'd woken up to the sound of rushing water and it took him a moment to realize that everything wasn't as he remembered.

A flash of memory ran through his mind, of the video, of the man, of the bodies. They where sent to this island to kill, eyes flashing over to the somewhat large bag swinging on his shoulder. He hadn't bothered to look through it when he woke up; finding a place to hide seemed a better option at that moment than sitting out in the open.

Cutting off the man-made path he had been running on for the time into a grove a trees and bushes run dropping into a slow walk, trying to fill his lungs and even out his breathing before continuing. His legs where shaking to hold his weight, his whole body was shaking but he couldn't stop...

He couldn't stop...

"I – I got to... to keep moving." Hawley gasped, pushing off the tree he had laid himself against and starting off again, but it didn't last long as he felt his mud-covered shoes catch an above ground root sending him rolling head over heels. His form hitting and rolling down the small hill that jutted down from the grove of trees the contents of the bag given to him spilling out as he rolled, coming to a sudden, and hard stop on against the dirt ground.

Tears where starting to bead through his closed eyes as he pushed himself onto his knees, Hawley's glasses having now fallen off and lay scratched and cracked a few feet away. "Damn it." He cried out, as he crawled toward his bag and spilled equipment grabbing them quickly and trying to push them back into the bag. The young man's hand lingered as he touched the weapon he had gotten... a shotgun.

The thoughts of tears seemed to disappear right then, as a soft chuckle escaped Hawley's lips at that point when his hand grabbed the weapon, pulling him and the weapon up as he moved to his fallen glasses, bending over and picking them up. Resting them back on his nose, his attention fell upon the building that lay before him. Tear-stained eyes gave a quick look about; no one seemed to be here... that didn't mean he couldn't be careful. Adjusting the bag, he aimed his weapon out before him and made his way forward.

As he neared the building, his thoughts of no one being here where further confirmed to some degree. Using the muzzle of his gun to push the half-open door open, Hawley poked his head in listening... After a moment he stepped in, using his foot to close the door behind him. He made his way about the small one-roomed building; the white tile almost reminded him of the rooms from the hospital, hands finding a tighter grip about the weapon at the thought.

"This might not be so bad... this game." Hawley mused speaking to himself as he threw the bag to the ground, making his way toward a stretcher lying abandoned in the center of the room. He placing the weapon down on it as he pushed the stretcher, pushing it against the door hoping that this would help keep this door in check from anyone trying to get in. He would have to watch the second door that lay off to the side of the room.

This was kind of ironic, both his parents being doctors and he finding his hiding place within what seemed to be a clinic of sorts. Giving the thoughts a light noise of annoyance he once again took his weapon in hand and moved till he allowed his body to fall against one of the tiled walls, sliding down it into a sitting position against the dirty floor. Resting his head back, eyes closing lightly as another laugh found its way out and a grin twisted against his lips.

Then the camera shifted, the quick shift shocked Louis who had been focusing on the boy and for a moment had thought the kid had disappeared, but soon it became evident that the tape wasn't over, that the genius that was his captor had shifted the film to give the same event two different perspectives, that perspective being the killer and the victim.

Amongst the grove of trees a light humming sound could be heard coming from the form of Helena Van Garret. She sat atop her the bag she had brought with her for the trip, fingers combing through her wavy blond hair; she had just finished her shower at the nearby creek. Though Helena thoughts were wondering, she'd been awake for a few hours now and yet she hadn't seen one of her fellow classmates.

Chewing lightly on her bottom lip, Helena sighed and reached down taking a hold of a discarded hair band moving to pull her hair up into a rather messy bun, placing clips here and there to try and get it to look more decent. Standing she twisted in her place, her feet covered by simply slip-on-shoes white in color. She still wearing the orange sundress she had, had on the plane, the end of it blowing about her mid-thigh while the neck was cut into a rather low v-neck.

Simply perfect, she had to admit even if she was stuck on this stupid island.

"So..." She muttered, pursing lip-glossed lips out somewhat as she picked up the manual she had begun reading before deciding on the bath. "Our mission is to kill one another." huffing somewhat, she tossed it to the side and into the brush. "How stupid."

Crouching down against the ground she opened the kit she had been given (in quite an ugly bag she had to add, it went with nothing she owned.) and dug through. Bread... water... crackers, none of which, besides of the water, went with her diet.

Digging in deeper she let out a yelp as she with drew her hand, her index and middle finger now holding a thin jagged cut along them. Helena reached in again, though more carefully bringing out what she guessed to be her weapon, a saw was it?

She over looked it lightly, pursing her lips more at the disappointment in the choice she was given. She stood, pushing the food and water into her own shoulder bag, tossing the ugly one to the side. As she stood, placing her's over her shoulder and glancing to the hacksaw in her right hand. "Better than nothing I suppose..."

Stepping off onto a small path, she continued along humming the tune of a song that was currently on her mind as she walked about, a little way in her step. She song paused thought as she stopped in an opening in the trees, eyes casting down onto a small building at the bottom of the hill. Helena eyes watching it lightly, were people there... or was it abandoned?

Though when a flash of red hair passed by the window, she found a smile curling on her lips. "Good, someone to use for some protection." She mused, before slowly starting down the small hill. Waving a long arm in way of the building, "Hello! Whoever's in there, hello! It's Helena, Helena Van Garret!"

Back to the boy.  Louis was now watching, horrified with what was happening.  He could see it, he wanted to turn away, but he couldn't.  He was there, he could read the girl's mind, feel her fear, he was there!

The past few minutes Hawley had taken to searching the cabinets and drawers about the room, though there was a vast amount of first kid kits laying about, most where empty. Amongst some of the cabinets, he finding a syringe and a couple of bottles of different drugs from antibacterial, to morphine... though all where outdated it seemed, making most of the drugs where useless in this state, he making a disapproving noise at this.

Moving back across the room, he sat down against the floor allowing his right leg to lay out straight before him. He pushing up the dark blue pants where wore, the upper half of his body covered by a dark green shirt, with a black long-sleeved undershirt that was rather long, just enough to cover his hands. The young man let out a pained intake of air as he pulled the pants leg came up over his knee, the knee having been wounded in his fall. It at the moment swollen somewhat and taking on a purple hue, pouts of blood dye and new coating it.

Reaching out to his bag, he pulled it over digging out the first aid kit he'd remembered seeing when it had spilled out of his bag. Bringing it out, he went through trying to locate what was needed. Finding a small thing of rubbing alcohol, and some bandages he quickly went to work cleaning the wound and wrapping it. Pushing up into a standing position, he flexed the knee, feeling only little pain compared to before he felt happy with he's job.

"Hello! Whoever's in there, hello! It's Helena, Helena Van Garret!"

Hawley whole body froze at the voice, mind racing, the Van Garret bitch? He smirked to himself; quite surprised she'd stayed alive this long into the game. Limping away, he picked up his weapon moving about to each window the building offered, trying to see where her voice had come from. Finally spotting her, in her rather noticeable dress, he unlatched the window pushing the plane of glass up enough to get the muzzle of his gun pointing outside.

Breathing in, he tried to steady himself. He'd never fired a gun before, and was rather nervous but the thought of maybe getting rid of one of those who had wronged him so much during school... made his blood run hot, and wild. Closing his brown eye, blue one trying to focus on the target from beyond his messed up glass lens.

And without a second thought his finger found the trigger, and he pulled hard.

A thundering blast erupting in it's wake...

No! She's dead! He couldn't be apart of this, he'd kill Jim and bring these kids back.  His own personal safety didn't matter.

Clearing the hill, Helena had begun the short track across the dirt ground toward the building. Her hand brushing a strand of hair from about her face, frowning when their was no answer given to her calls, she sure she had saw someone. She knew she just wasn't seeing things...

Stopping in place, she placed her hands over her mouth in an attempt to be louder. "Hel – AH!"

Helena's call had been cut off into a scream as a thunderous blast sounded. Her hands covering her ears as she jumped back falling against the ground as she tried to dodge the blast her weapon bouncing against the ground as she hit, spinning a few feet away. The bullet having lodged into the ground just a mere foot from where she had been standing, it kicking dirt up as it hit.

Her body sat, shaking against the ground as she stared wide-eyed at where the small hole in the ground was, her hands still covered her ears but the blast was still ringing in the still air to her. Something wet had begun to trail her cheeks, they slipping into her mouth, the salty substance becoming clear. Tears... she was crying... how frightened was she?

'Am I going to die?' She wondered lightly, her hands finally falling from her ears as she begun to move, trying to get onto her feet as she made her way, half-crawling, half-walking toward her weapon. She had to run... she couldn't die. No she couldn't!
----
Hawley was once again taken back when she screamed, though he found himself falling back onto backside when she spit blood into face, coating his glasses in the substance. A howl of pain soon following as a pain ribbed across his shin, the hacksaw cutting through the fabric of his jeans and tearing into the flesh.

Growling in frustration, he threw his glasses to the side as he stood to his feet. Attention focusing on the girl as she limped away, leaving a trail of her bright blood behind... He lifting his weapon once again. Though harder to see without his glasses, everything somewhat of a blur in the further distance. Breathing in pulled hard against the trigger.
------
The pain in her belly was soon matched by another entering the back of her thigh, the blast passing through and spewing blood through the front, her feet tripping over themselves as she collapsed against the ground. Curling into a fetal position in the pain all over her.

'I'm going to die...' She thought bitterly, a small smile passing over her lips. 'I'm sorry I never found you August, I never got the chance to ask you what you where going to do when you left school... guess my year of relaxation has started early, and will probably last longer too...'

A soft laugh escaped Helena blood-spotted lips, as she pushed herself into a sitting position. Glazed eyes looking at Hawley, the tears still brightly following down her cheeks, though a small grin had found place on her lips now.
------
"Don't you know, chasing the prey makes it all the more fun..." He mused, the grin returned once again as he limped toward the fallen girl. Surprised though that the girl could move, let alone push herself up. The grinning only growing at her own smile as he once again came to stand over Helena, lifting the shotgun and cocking it, once finished pushing the muzzle of gun into the tan skin of her forehead.

"I always hated you... this is your punishment. The others like you are also going to meet their fates, so don't feel alone. Others will be joining you soon." Hawley whispered harshly, laughing once he finished. Placing a finger against trigger, once again giving a sharp smile at her before pulling back on the it.

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST
Only the fit shall survive. So play, and see if you truly are fit to live, or not.

It was then that Louis pointed the gun at Jim, who sighed.

"You horrific bastard! I won't let you do this to these kids!"

Then Jim pulled out a remote and quickly pressed a button.

"Jesus Christ, shut up already."

Immediately, Louis was dead and Jim went to go pick up the shotgun, sighing.  He didn't want to kill Louis now, but he supposed now was just as good a time as ever to explain the collars.

"You guys will end up like him if you don't do what you're told.  NOW DRINK SOME FUCKING WATER!" he screamed and all the kids hesitantly obeyed.

A few minutes later they where knocked out.  Jim sighed as he called Danya.

"Mission accomplished D, and God bless America," he said with a small smile.  The sarcasm in his voice was apparent.

All that could be heard was Danya's laughing from the cell phone as the pilot landed on an island and countless amounts of terrorists began unloading the kids and giving them weapons.

SOTF v2 had begun.

((Written by Slacker))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “V2 Announcements”