Give Me What I Want*

The beautiful shoreline that outstretches into the Atlantic Ocean is Denton's pride and joy. A large amusement park has been built on the coast and is one of the primary sources of income for the city. Further up, a marina filled with boats exists, and even further up is the desolate and untainted shoreline, stopped only by a lone pier that juts out into the water.
Kaishi*

Give Me What I Want*

Post by Kaishi* »

((Continued from: How Many Ways Can You Define the Word "Cow"?))

Things looked better up close, and the shoreline was no different.

Despite having lived here for years, this was actually Lavender's first proper look at the 'line. Before, the view had been tinted, tilted and filtered with others' opinions. At this time, the time when the sky was at an unplaceable gray, there were no others walking alongside you. It was you and yourself, sitting in the sand and admiring the way the waves slapped sand. Slap, and pull. The retired, wet sand was dragged away and replaced with the new. It was refreshed, simple as clicking a certain button on the top of an Internet screen.

Sometimes, Lavender Heart wanted to be refreshed, too, just like the ocean. Smack, drag, and hello to you Lavvy dear. It sounded nice on the surface, but in truth, nothing was quite that simple. She had skipped school in search that greeting, the burst of renewal that she strived for. Anything better than this, at the very least. Being the token rebellion-prep-nice girl combo was grinding her nerves. Juggling so many stereotypes at once was beginning to shatter her from the inside out.

"Oh, shut up." Everyone wanted something and Lavender happened to want something that she was never going to get. Not death, or something silly, but something entirely different than all of the above...

((OOC: Not my best. Open for any takers. It'll get better once I develop her more, I promise, mates. :P))
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

((Continued from: A Meeting of Kindred Souls))

Mariavel slowly made her way onto the shore, her thoughts put aside for a short moment. She needed to stay away from that school, and her family. The only people she needed were her friends... No... The Bloody Fists weren't her friends... They wouldn't help her.... Lavvy was her friend.... Lavvy knew what happens to her.... And why she never goes home.... Lavvy was her friend.

And Guess who she saw, standing on the seaside? Lavender heart. Her best friend. Irony, huh? Slipping off her shoes, as to fel the sand on her feet, she ran over to her friend and hugged her.

"Lavvy! What's up girl? How are you?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Oh! What a pleasant surprise. Mariavel, her best friend of all folks to nearly give her a heart attack. At first, there was a wave of slight nausea as she thought more about ending her skipping spree, but it soon withered to happiness. Because, why not? Lavvy had spent several days too long without so much as notifying Mariavel. Enough was enough.

"Mariavel! The sky's up as always and I've been great." Liar. Some stress was showing up on her face, specifically the faint shadows beneath her eyes. Lack of sleep, of course. "And, you, I assume you've been doing great, too?" You horrible awkward liar. The words came out of her stiffly, as though they were forced. Then again, they probably sounded that way because that's exactly what they were. Forced customary words, same old, same old.

Now, you're back to the beginning. Despite her huffy-puffy thoughts, Lav had a huge dopey smile on her face.
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Mariavel smiled at her friend. She loved hanging out with her, but really hadn't had any time to do so. She was sad about that. Lavvy looked happy to see her as well. That could always brighten her day!

"Ya, I've been ok.... You know, same old, same old." She tried to smile, but found she couldn't from the aura emmited from her friend. She wasn't telling her something...

"Lavvy... Is somthing bothering you? Don't try and hide it either, we've been friends forever, and a best friend can scence thease things! So C'mon... tell me." she looked strait into her friends eyes while saying this. She noticed how tired she looked. What was happening in her life? Lavender never gave up sleep...
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

"Mariavel, I don't want you to say anything else until I'm finished speaking, okay?" She place a hand on her friend's shoulder, speaking her words slowly and deliberately. "Do you remember that party months, weeks ago? The one that smelled kind of funny?" Lavender looked away, her face turning a little red. "You know, the one with the guys who kept sizing us up? It was creepy like I can't even say."

She kept her eyes on the horizon line, right at the divide between water and sky. Her reflective eyes stayed there until she started talking again. "Okay, maybe you weren't there. I'm not sure. I was so smashed I couldn't even recognize my mom in a line-up. Heh, and, boy, was that the last time I'm ever going to wear a white shirt to a college party." Lavender laughed the last part, her voice doing all the work. The emotion was draining from her face with every syllable that came out of her mouth. Next?

"There was a guy. He took me upstairs." Choke. "Except for the part about me being drunk, it was completely mutual. First time, I even got a souvenier." Lav held up her hand. The palm was healing from an open slice wound. "Dude was into knife-play." She left it at that, placing a finger on Mariavel's lips and stepping closer.

"I think I'm pregnant."
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

mariavel listened to her friend. She was at that party. She acctually got a bit dirty there, stripteasing on the coffetable. She was drunk, what could she say? Lavender continued.... Her first time? Where was this going? Lavender put her fingers on Mariavel's lips and spoke in a broken voice.

"I think I'm pregnant."

Mariavel dropped her shoes and gasped. She took her freind into a tight hold and began to run her hand up and down her back, attempting to sooth her.

"Lav, did you miss your period? Did you take the test? I'm so sorry Lav... I'm so so sorry..."

Mariavel began to cry. She should never have forced Lavvy to go to that party. This was all her fault. She did this to her. Why did this happen to Lavvy? It should've happened to her. She was the dirty whore.... she deserved this... No Lavvy... Never Lavvy
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Lavender's body shook. Her voice was at a low whisper, "Mariavel, I'm pregnant." The words were just a hollow repeat of what was already stated. Echoing out of her used body, they sounded worst a second time.

"I'm pregnant and you're the father." Now, her body was shaking from laughing. Priceless. The tears and everything, priceless. The first time stuff, yeah, that was true. Had she been too drunk to remember? Nah. Lavvy knew exactly what was going on the whole time. Actually, she had been the one to take advantage of that faceless dude in his drunken stupor. Right upstairs, you bet, and then Lavender was a whole new woman. Sure, it wasn't fairy tale, but the thrill of those beautiful ten seconds more than made up for it. Just thinking about it was turning her ears rosy, so she stopped all together.

Oh, snaps. Mariavel was really, actually crying. Lavender held her tighter, swaying slightly and trying to shush her gently. What was this? National Hug Day?

"Sorry, I didn't mean any of it." And that was all that had to be said.
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Mariavel started to stiffle her tears. Lavvy was such a bitch somethimes! But that's why they were friends.

"I'm sorry Lav.... It's just.... That should never happen to you.... You don't deserve that.... I do..... Not you...."

Mariavel hugged her friend tighter and let go smiling to her. She needed that. Lavvy always made her days good.

"So.... what do ya wanna do?"
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

"No, no one deserves that, you included. Not at this age, anyway." Okay, a few girls in some of her classes did come to mind, but for the sake of returning to relative seriousness, they needed not be mentioned. Teenage pregnancy was a delicate subject, joking circumstance or not. Lav shouldn't have trodded in that territory, although she had to admit it had been good for a few laughs.

"Hm, what to do?" She kicked up some of the sand. It sprayed upwards, high enough to almost poke her in the eyes. "We could, I don't know, stop by one of those store places or see a movie or something. You pick, I can pay for it if you'd like."
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Mariavel was thankful she had such a good friend. She'd never be able to survive without her.

"Hmm..... Shopping sounds good.... And no, you're not paying, you know I never let you pay. Ok! Let's shop like madwomen! Oh, wait. We ARE madwomen!" She giggled a bit and waited for Lavvys thoughts on the subject.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Lavender was glad she didn't have to pay, because she really was broke. Her parents used all her spare change the other night for pizza. It wasn't like the Heart family was poor, or anything, it was just that her parents were too lazy to open up their wallets so they simply took it from their daughter. Whatev.

She laughed along. "Okay, whereto? You lead the way, Mariavel, it's scary out here!" To illustrate this, Lavvy gripped onto her friend's arm for comfort.

((EDIT:
Continued in - One thing only.))
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Mariavel sighed when lavvy lached onto her. she began to drag her friend over to the exit of the shore, putting on her shoes before leaving.

"You know... you're such a baby! ha ha ha! We'll go the the plaza and shop a bit ok?"

She didn't wait for an answer before taking her friend's hand and running twoards the plaza. Now she was definatly glad she hadn't worn heels.

((Continued in: One Thing Only))

Return to “The Seaside”