On my own

I try to hold it all inside

A lookout point which provides a look at the whole island. Be wary of the fact that with one push, you could go tumbling down the lookout point and fall to your death.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Angharad watched the boy leave with a mixture of bemusement and annoyance. Ok, so that hadn't turned out the way she had wanted... she had hoped to befriend him, earn his trust, and then steal his weapon and continue on her own. Or find someone she could trust. Standing up, she shouted after him angrily "Cer i'r diawl, twllt din!!!" (go to hell, asshole!!)

Sighing, she brushed her knees off from where they had gotten muddy from the kneeling. She watched him go. Should she follow him?

She might as well. He was company, after all, albeit dorky, but she could live with that. Sighing, she ran after him.

"Hey! HEY! Wait up!"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

Slowely and very reluctantly he would turn to face the girl who had suddenly found an english tongue lying around and had taken to it very well."Why should I? So you can act innocent even more cept this time you might end up killing me..I know how the game works and I know how people like you work and it isnt very safe to hang around with them!" he said before giving a "humph" and starting off down the hill.

Sliding a couple of steps before he regained and started walking again.One hand holding onto the strap of his bag while the other held his glasses on his face "Stay away or Ill use my weapon on you..I Dont want to but its neccesary.I Dont intend to play this game unless neccessary!"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Raising her eyebrows, Angharad watched the boy from the top of the Lookout Point.

Would she play the game? Well, one thing was certain, she didn't want to die on this island. She was only 16, she had so much stuff to do before she died. And she especially didn't want to die at the hands of some rednecks that she didn't even know. And if killing other people ensured her survival...

... but could she? Could she just mindlessly kill another person? I could kill that guy in a heartbeat, she thought bitterly. He's really pissing me off.

She gripped her cat claws tightly. This guy hadn't reacted how she had wanted at all, and that really pissed her off. She had wanted to use him, and she had ended up with nothing.

"What makes you think I'm not playing this game? What makes you think I won't pull out a gun and shoot you where you are right the hell now?" she shouted after his quickly vanishing form. "What makes you think that I won't fucking kill you where you stand???" She was getting more and more angry as he got further and further away, but she knew he could hear her, even if he was a while away.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

He just let out a laugh as he would look over his shoulder at her "If you were going to pull a gun out and shoot me you would have and you will..If youre playing then you will attack me but till you dont mak ea move to show me youre playing then I wont belive you and my opinion doesnt count for much.If youre going to kill me you will do that wether I belive youre playing or not.Fair?" He said before looking back to his path and crouching down as he put his hands on a nearby Rock so he would not loose his grip and slide the rest of the way down from the lookout.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

She balled up her fists. This guy was really pissing her off... she was threatening him and all he could do was laugh?

Well, if he had a weapon that was any better than hers, she surely deserved to have it. And she wanted it. It's not like he would put up much of a fight, by the looks of things.

"Well maybe I am playing!!" she shouted, and ran down the hill in hot pursuit of him, her cat claws out in full splendour. It was tough going running down the hill, she stumbled a bit and lost her balance occasionally, but she wasn't just going to be disregarded like that.
MismatchedEyes*

( Its like Chigusa and Niida without the attempted Rape..Unless thats why she is chasing him! :blink: )

So she was chasing him with a weapon wow had great things were he simply burst into a run down the hill since he was mostly out of the area he was just enternig the brush when he heard her yell and then those cat claws came into view.

Eyes widened beneath the black rimmed spectacles of his as he would pick up his pace moving from a light jogg into a full out run."Shit Shit Shit" he repeated the word several tiems as he would run and once again the pain in his chest built up as he was put under strain.

"Leave me alone!" were the words he released very loudly as he tore into the brush around the lookout.

((Continued in: Dude! FORTIFIED! Pt. 2))
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((Haha, you WISH :P))

Shit, he was getting away! In one last ditch attempt, she lunged at him, hoping to perhaps tackle him, but it was too late, he'd gone.

Muttering incoherently, she got up, and once again dusted her legs free of any dirt they may have accumulated in the dive. Should she go after him? That would use up a lot of her energy just to chase some scrawny coward... no. She'd let him go.

She looked around the open space she found herself in. All that chaos would have probably gotten someone's attention. That's all she needed now... her to be tired, and some psycho killer to show up, and bang, hilarity ensues.

Sighing angrily, she darted off into the bushes, cat claws safely hidden.

((Continued in Open Field- Stand Up, Boy #53))

Return to “Lookout Point”