Living A Dream

Start of G36

While not especially large, containing roughly five stories, this hotel once served as a temporary residence for island tourists. Perhaps the hotel could serve as a safe haven for you as well? Don't let your guard down here, however, you never know who's watching you from the shadows.
Ares

Living A Dream

Post by Ares »

Beth had woken up about two hours ago somewhere between what her given map had told her was the Western Shore and the Lighthouse Cave. She had been walking for two hours because she had been looking for a way out of the sewer she'd found herself in.

As she was walking she realized something that made her happy. She had found that she was wearing a collar that looked all too familiar. It was the collar that the actor's wore in one of my favorite shows, "Survival of the Fittest."

So thats what happened to my class. We've all been cast in the second season of the show. This is totally awesome. Beth had thought as she walked.

She finally found an exit, and when she arose from the hole, she saw a hotel in front of her. She made her way to the front door and instantly felt a wave of fear inspired by the corpses littering the ground. There were two immediately in the lobby and one near a stair case. Her fear subsided quickly though.

Oh these are beautifully done mannequins. It's gross, but the amount of detail is just amazing.

Beth wandered around the ground floor finding one more "corpse" in room 107. Night was coming fast and Beth had tired from walking. She went into room 109 and locked the door. She laid her bag on the bed and removed a heavy object from it. It was a large rifle. She recognized it from a few World War II documentaries from History class. The name escaped her, but she knew what it was.

Oof, this thing is heavy. I wonder if the bullets are the special ones they use in movies that splatter red on impact?

Putting the gun back into the bag, Beth then crawled into the bed and slipped under the covers, her only thoughts being hope for the chance that the directors had brought back Adam Dodd for season two.
Stuff. Things. Stuff and things.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Beth arose, and spent most of the day just reading the book. She eventually went out of her room, and looked around the hotel grounds. She thought she had seen and heard some other people, but chose not to investigate it. After a while, Beth checked her map again and decided to head out to another region.

((continued elsewhere))

(OOC: Crappy post, but I have an idea for this character and needed her moved)
Stuff. Things. Stuff and things.

Return to “The Hotel”