The greed of man

The death of two

Although it's called a hospital, it's really more of an island clinic. It's a relatively small building, covered in whites and pastels to give it a clean and sterile look. Even the waiting rooms and the patient rooms in the back beg for a little color. The cupboards and cabinets still contain various medications prescribed by clinic physicians. It's the opportune place to head if you're needing to tend to a few wounds -- it's also the opportune place to head if you're set on picking off the weak links.
Jun†

The greed of man

Post by Jun† »

(sorry for latness and lack of rp lust I'm a-bit sick)

-Sighs his earlier attempts to make alliance failed. Somewhat dettered from the amount of hostillaty. 'Then again life as they know it is dead.'After leaving the park it was time to pick up supplies.- "I'm gonna need some medical and food supplies better keep going...maybe I can find some oil as well." not really caring if he gets into fight Figuring hes going to fight everyone eventually might as well be now. He starts whistle a simple tune as he walks into the mall. Starts doing sweeps for food and medical supplies.- "Damn it this place been raided....twice." -Sighs picking up what little he's found. He goes into the mens room to relieve himself.- 'Will I be the one to leave this island? Nah probably not, but hell atleast I will die with some honor and a-bit of style. I hope he is looking in on this. I will never see him again....' -Sighs again going into a small store that look to be once a general store sitting down on a empty box of chips. Starts to write on the back of his map.-

'As a man unsheaths his sword he becomes a demon. The question is can he sheath his sword and turn back to a human?'
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Jun. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

Post by Strawberry Prince† »

((Continued from Bloody Roses))

Venus was lost, she had lost her beloved. It looks like he was way too fast for her. The love goddess looked around and noticed that she has stumbled on the grounds of an abandon mall. The mall. The mall was the proud palace of the Sisterhood. here is where the notorious group would gossip. Viscious rumors would be started here by the sisters very own Ali Greystone. New relationships bloomed here, boys flirted with the Sisters hoping to get one of their grubby hands up their skirts. However the mall was most sacred to the girls because it was the place where they would shop. Shopping was most girls, anyone whose a females, favorite pasttime. Shopping lets girls forget about their problems and focus on the beautiful fabrics and accessories they can buy from the variety of stores. Of course superficial ideals didn't matter to Venus anymore, she looked around quietly not wanting to start a scene. She put a hand on the handle of the katana, prepared to skewer anyone who came into her path. This new Venus Gwendolyn was different, however she still beleived in protecting herself and getting to the top. But she wouldn't do it alone, she'd be with Felix. The girl didn't dare see into the future of complications that held before her. She was just focus on finding Felix and spending every moment she has with him.

Burshing her golden bangs out of her eyes she spotted some boy who seemd to be searching something on his own. Venus shuddered realizing the type of boys she had encountered during her stay here. That Zed geek she gave a blowjob too, that Darren guy who went completley psycho on him. Nothing good ever came from men, the only man a girl can depend on is he soulmate. She wished Felix was here with her now, she didn't want to face another person freak like Zed or Darren. She wanted to let her man take care of it, no more on the edge. Venus wanted to feel safe, and not having to constantly think fast. A few times in the past if the love goddess was any slower she would've been killed. The girl dosn't know how much she can defend herself against anymore of these situations. But she would, and if Felix didn't come she'd be sure to fight off whatever threaty till the death. Anything for a second chance.

((Continued in Goodbye Love))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Megami†

Post by Megami† »

((I'm taking over John, moving him out of the area, and killing him, because his handler was PM'd several weeks ago about his inactivity and has yet to respond to me.))

For all the training in the world, John didn't notice the other girl creeping around the area.  For that matter, he didn't even notice when she left.  He was far too deep in thought to realize that someone else was in the area.  Mr. Danya's announcement rang out once again, and he shook his head in disgust.

"Must we die like this?"

He decided it best to leave this area in search of more substantial shelter.  Gathering up his belongings, he closed his eyes momentarily and said a silent prayer for all those who had passed as of yesterday.  It was a cruel fate.  It shouldn't befall anyone, let alone young children their age.  John had to fight on and survive, if only to avenge all his fallen classmates.

((Continued elsewhere.))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “The Hospital”