Another Day - Another Problem

The area that feeds into Aurora High is representative of the ethnic and economic diversity that makes Seattle so unique. The architecture is varied, illustrating the growth and expansion that the city has undergone. Turning a corner can lead you from townhouses and apartments to quiet tree-lined streets of modest single-family homes, while the next turn might lead you to areas of much higher or lower property values. The unifying sight in the area is the herds of students who trudge to and from the school daily.
DGib123†

Another Day - Another Problem

Post by DGib123† »

Continued from As Long As There Are Stars Above You

Thank God, school is over. One more minute in Mrs. Green's class, I would have been knocked out. It just sucks that she had to give us this homework, knowing damn well I wasn't paying any attention.

Ray adjusted his earphones, drowning out all the noise around him. Cars sped past him, followed by swift breezes that cooled him from the hot sun. He looked at his watch, seeing it was almost four, taking a left turn at the corner.

Four more hours to wrestling comes on, and I can really chill out. 'Till then though, I have to find something to do. Some kind of distraction so that way I won't have to do this homework - at least for now anyways.

Ray's left shoulder ached, carrying his overstuffed backpack so he shifted the bag onto his right. He stretched out his left arm, trying to bring feeling back into it and rid of the numbness. The sun continued to beam down on him, and with clear skies meant that it would be a hot day. He pulled the visor of his black cap down further down his forehead, shielding his eyes even more. Now, he could only tell his sense of direction by looking directly at the sidewalk.

Maybe I should have taken the bus today home, but no... I just had to walk because it was such beautiful weather.

Ray sighed to himself, switching his backpack string from his right to his left again.

Yep Ray, you are a damn fool.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler DGib123. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “The Neighborhood”