Nox Incipit

Private

Here is where any preparations, last second date-seeking, or other stuff of that sort can take place. This forum covers events directly related to Prom from two days before the dance until the start of the dance itself.
BROseidon†

Post by BROseidon† »

Cammy commented on Adonis's lack of upstanding character as the waiter brought their food. Virgil looked at the plate of chicken and vegetables sitting in front of him and was excited. He just hoped that Cammy enjoyed her meal as much as he was going to enjoy his.

Cammy continued talking about Adonis for a bit before the topic naturally transitioned away. To anyone looking from the outside, it was clear that the two were enjoying their date, laughing at comments every so often and otherwise just smiling.

As the meal came to a close, the waiter brought the check. I should really just do the gentlemanly thing and pay here.... Even with having grown up in a household of two dads, Virgil was in a lot of ways a man's man, and the man paid for dinner. It took a little convincing, but Virgil was eventually able to convince Cammy to let him pay.

As they left, Cammy commented on her heels. Virgil had always been confused by the shoes. Sure, they made girls seem taller and longer in the legs, and that wasn't something that Virgil objected to, but they just looked so... uncomfortable. When he had turned twelve, his dads had tried to convince him that he should at least know how to walk in them, but Virgil didn't want to deal with the massive discomfort the shoes seemed like they would cause.

"Ready for the night of our lives?"

"Fuck yeah! Tonight's going to be perfect!"

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero. As much as Virgil was still nervous about tomorrow, tonight was his for the taking.

(Virgil Jefferson-Davis continued in Nox Mirabilis)
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler BROseidon. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

Hearing Virgil's declaration, Cammy let out a loud whoop as he got the car going, excitement washing over her in anticipation for the Prom night. She had reasons to be optimistic. After all, it was prom night. Since when was prom night not awesome. Before she forgot, she got out her phone yet again and began texting Kyran.

Finished dinner and heading off to prom. So excited! Wish you were here! :(

After finishing texting, she put her phone away again and looked at Virgil, grinning widely.

"Let's get this show on the road!"

((Camilla "Cammy" Davidson continued elsewhere...))
[+] Version 7
Relationship Thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36632799/1/

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o -> o -> o
Memories: o

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o

Christine Summers - "Hey, let's just chill and enjoy each other, ok?" - Profile

Pregame: o
[+] Artsy Stuff by Other People
[+] Aria Samuels by Un-Persona
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Mimi
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Kotorikun
Here