You're Not Alone, You're With Me

Oneshot

Overlooking the cove are the northwest cliffs that possess paths which offer tremendous views of the horizon and sea. Unfortunately the paths themselves run alongside sheer drops to the jagged rocks and water below. Following an accident with an escaped inmate that caused the death of one of the staff during a nighttime walk a large fence with razor wire at the top was installed to discourage anyone from trying to descend the cliff faces. The fence appeared to do its job as no more deaths relating to the cliffs occurred, the fence itself is still standing even now the effects of time are clearly visible but it seems very stable and there are no visible holes present.
SOTF_Help

You're Not Alone, You're With Me

Post by SOTF_Help »

((Oskar Pearce continued from I've Got No Strings))

Oskar stumbled and nearly fell. He was lost. Caedyn was gone. He didn't know where. He was lost and alone. He needed someone to help him.

But that wouldn't happen. Caedyn was the one who was going to take care of him. Now he had no one. The gun was heavy in his hand. He had no solid memory of what happened to Jane. It was a blur and he'd left in a daze, allowing Caedyn to guide him.

Now he was adrift with no one.

He sniffed and rubbed at his eyes with his free hand. They were wet. He needed someone. He didn't want to be alone.

"Come here Oskar."

The voice was soft and gentle. Oskar raised his head and looked in its direction.

What he saw was the most beautiful woman in the world. He smiled and rubbed at his eyes.

"M-mommy?"

He felt the tears slowly run down his face.

There she was, standing arms outstretched, inviting him into a hug. Light radiating off her.

He stepped towards her slowly at first but then increased his speed.

As he embraced her Oskar closed his eyes and smiled, paying no attention to the world around him.

He opened them just in time to see the water approaching.
B027 - Pearce, Oskar: Deceased
79 Students Remain

Return to “Northwest Cliffs”