Hello...

Boy#05...START!

The former inhabitants of the island seem to have been rushed from their homes in a hurry. Houses within the residential area are still filled with goodies and still hold a uniform and up-kept appearance. The rows of brick houses beg for a bit of chaos that the oncoming battles are bound to provide.
Endless_Helix†

Hello...

Post by Endless_Helix† »

Gregory was sitting on some else's bed ,crying. He'd never met the person, but the bed was a small ammount of comfort, and for that, he thanked them. The Nazi's had got him and his school and they'd put him on the fucking island, making them all fucking psychos, and they're all going to fucking kill each other, and there's NO FUCKING ESCAPE.

Mentally he was checking off the things he should have done... and torturing himself about not having done them; talking with his brother, hugging his parents, changing his sister's diaper before he left, it all came back. The small stuff always got him. He'd just about cried. Then he saw his weapon... and he broke down in tears. it doesn't look good, dad. Wish I could laugh at the whole damn thing... but it's real now. There are a million people out there who enjoyed every second of Survival of the Fittest. I was one of them. I never thought it was real. That's why. It was just like a fucking movie. And that's all I am now. A fucking. CHARACTER.

Morbidly, Gregory wondered if anyone would make a fansite to him. The he began to think, How do I get out of this? Nothing is fool-proof. Nothing. There are always cracks to slip through. The biggest hole, he knew, was the necklace.  HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I"M ON FUCKING SOTF, FUCK!

I'm already dead. I've basically no advantages. DAMMIT. But I could try to team up with people... get the hell out of here. Yeah. That's the ticket. So Gregory got dressed and walked out the door. He even had the manners to lock the door afterwards.

((Continued in Empathies and Desperation))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Endless_Helix. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Residential District”