I like shopping!

A sprawling shopping mall which covers both an indoor and outdoor setting. The mall was abandoned in haste, and most of the stores were left wide open with merchandise still on the racks. Unfortunately, anything worthwhile has since been removed from the structure. A large clocktower sits in the center of the complex, slowly counting away the hours until the students' doom.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

"You're just as bad as my sister.. only.. she does that mix match stuff for a living..."

ah, home...

"...uh, never mind. Right behind ya Rob. Come on Anna, you look great either way. I hope the new shoes make it easier for you to run."

Matthew quickened his pace again and left the building. They'd have to figure something out along the way, which wouldn't be too hard. If people were going to where they were leaving, they'd be pretty safe. It was more moments like this that reminded him of home, and how badly he wanted to be with his family and friends. Even if it was a fight with his sister again... anything to be in that moment, safe and by those he loved. Maybe if he kept running, he'd run back into his favourite memory.

He and his sister, at his going away party. She agreed to smoke with him, this one and only time, being as it was his going away party. They had the close 'family' friends over and sat out in the garage the whole time. There was a picture taken also. One of him with his arm around his sister, both with their drinks held high. It was definetly a proud moment. He also remembered times that they'd fight, and how he'd say things he never ment to say. Trying later to say sorry, she would walk away and not listen to him. He told her once how much that hurt him. All he wanted was to say sorry, and he felt like he still owed it to her to be the proper big brother she deserved.

Run...

((continued elsewhere...))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler baby_g. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
lovebirdjo†

Post by lovebirdjo† »

'Anna? ANNA???' Annabelle pondered over her new nickname, 'That's a new one...' Lost in thought over the shortened version of her name, the young lady's face took on a blank, yet seemingly confused expression. 'Anna sounds like some sort of big-breasted girl, not someone like me with nonexistant boobs...' she found herself thinking, glancing down at her chest and flushing slightly from embarrassment. She was around two older guys, at least a couple of grades higher than her. The redhead truly wondered if the boys had even noticed her body. After all, they were in the dark. Her lanky frame was model-like, with only the slightest curves. The bright red curls frizzing about her face gave her skin a rounded look, and the strands of bubblegum pink made for a nice compliment with her bright blue eyes. Of course, she didn't know that. Insecure as always, Annabelle was experiencing a great lack of self-confidence, especially around Matt and Rob.

Sighing, she barely heard Matt's drawling doggerel and instead turned to look at Rob, who made instant eye contact with her. Her eyes widened, and she immediately darted somewhere else as he smiled at her, the blush on her cheeks deepening a deeper shade of pink on her creamy, freckled skin. She caught something that Matt said finally, or at least some of the last words. "shoes blah blah blah easier blah blah run." Nodding politely without quite comprehending what the older boy was saying, Annabelle noticed Rob heading towards the door. Matt was following behind him now. Matt's pistol still in her right hand, the Hobbsborough student hulked her daypack back on her shoulders and followed along as well. Glancing over her shoulder, she blew a kiss to the people still inside the mall with her left hand. 'Hope you guys survive today... Hope I do too...' With that, the femme continued on her way out into the rain in the new Nike shoes and her sickly yellow dress. The first drops of rain pelted her with a freezing chill before settling in her clothing. 'Great... Time to go to church, I guess. I hope God can forgive me for some of the things I've done... and will do.'

((Continued ELSEWHERE!))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler lovebirdjo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Nealosi†

Post by Nealosi† »

Noises permeated from the other side of the malls as people undoubtedly shuffled about as Franco and Russell staved off the attack from this raving banshee.

"Jesus Christ!" Franco yelled in anger as he ran out of the store, lucky to have tripped up the young girl in his way; his frustration reaching its peak. "I'm I the only one who knows what he's doing around here!? Russell, go get those other people! Don't let them escape!"

The Old Navy's gaudy wares flashed by as Franco made his exit, quickly turning to exam the bland store near the entrance of the mall. It was relatively small, and Franco noticed a single pillar propping the roof of the store up. He saw the young girl, failing wildly on the ground, her blonde locks being tossed about like a little wooden raft in a sea of rage. She was pinned. At least for the time being, one of the coat racks that Franco had pushed over in the commotion had fallen on her and pinned her leg to the ground, mangling it awkwardly.

She was crawling, slowly making her escape with taser in hand, as Franco loaded the percussion grenade into his grenade launcher. He levelled the barrel, aiming it skyward, to the roof and the pillar of the Old Navy store. He grinned.

"Who likes Old Navy anyway?"

The grenade twirled helplessly through the air, jet propelled, especially at such a short range. Franco reeled back, as he usually did, to compensate for the kick on his dangerous weapon. Russell was already on the move, as Franco opened his eyes wide in glee to observe the impending destruction.

Resounding cacophony fill the stagnant air of the mall, as the grenade impacted with the top of the pillar. Chunks of concrete crumbled and skidded across the linoleum tiles of the mall. Wooden frames splintered and collapsed, as roof and rubble alike came barring down towards the desperate shape of Stacy Holorson.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Nealosi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
narfinkool†

Post by narfinkool† »

Russell watched Franco leave the store quickly as he loaded his new grenades in the gun. He starred at the girl, her beautiful body seemed to be mangled, yet she still seemed to maintain a fragile beauty. It was like he could see the little spark within her that she herself could never truly comprehend. She was trapped not only by the coat rack but also in her own body as the good person inside struggled to break free. Russell stared at Franco and realized his motives.

What a crazy guy, I am so glad he is on my side. His amazing grenade launcher and how effective it has been this entire game. Franco is the killer and everyone watching knows it. I have yet to kill someone, I have injured but never killed, and the only reason why I even shot the guy is because Franco urged me on. I am so sorry everyone please forgive me...

Russell stared at the girl as Franco lifted up his weapon, then he shot the projectile as it collided with the pillar. Bits and pieces from the piece of the shit store fell on the hopeless girl.

Usually girls like that always turn me down and make me feel like a loser. Now she is the one who lost, I have prevailed; we prevail.

Russell watched Franco as the kickback of the weapon really knocked back Franco. Then he answered to Franco's call and cocked his shotgun and rose up to his chest running to the noises.

"Come here you little punks!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy screamed in pain as her knee remained broken in the coat rack. She grabbed her knee and began crawling, her long legs dragged across the floor with the tazer in hand. Her eyes never left the man who had done this to her, like she was placing a curse on the boy who, it seemed, would send her to her final end. She began crawling when she heard the projectile leave the launcher.

Her eyes remained, blazing, as she glared at Franco, and continued her slow crawl. With every small movement of her feet, Stacy felt a sharp pain; it was then that a piece of concrete as big as her head landed on her mangled and already broken knee. She screamed in agony and continued to crawl, burning with determination. The piece of concrete had busted open her knee and bones were sticking out. She raised her tazer as if she was ready to strike Franco with it, even though she was about twenty feet away. Then she felt more pain as more wood and debris fell upon her. This time crushing her hand with a sickening snap as she feebly attempted to strike from such a distance. Her tazer slide out of her hand, as a small piece of linoleum skidded simultaneously to the entrance of the store. She raised her upper body with all the strength she had left.

They say your life flashes before you eyes before you die. That's a giant lie; the memories in my mind were blank. As my life faded away I felt nothing but disappointment. It was everyone's fault. Why I am dying is their entire fault. I never asked for any of this. They just gave it to me; those bastards just put me here. My parents will not take any of this!

"FUCK YOU!" As she pointed at Franco "I was not suppose to die you were!" I am Stacy Holorson you will never get away with thi...

Just before Stacy could finish her final words, a pile of debris as big as a computer desk landed directly on her head smashing it into the ground. Blood collected around her head and she laid there motionless as the entire store collapsed on Stacy leaving nothing but her mangled hand laying just outside the store still pointing at Franco.

GIRL #11 - STACY HOLORSON - DECEASED
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler narfinkool. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Nealosi†

Post by Nealosi† »

Cement blocks, wooden beams and plastic tiles alike all crumbled down in cacophony as the Old Navy collapsed on top Stacy Holorson. His hair was dishevelled from its regular tacky slicked back style and he held a wild look in his eyes as he wheeled around to view the impending chaos. The look in his eyes spoke of 100% fear and 100% feral joy both occupying the same head space. Franco grinned awkwardly and stopped running from the crumbling building to watch the young girl attempt escape.

Crawling away from the enclosing doom, he didn't even know her name, he just knew that she had tried to kill him, and this was the price she was paying. He felt powerful, mighty even, in his Godlike retribution. To take a life seemed a simple task now, especially as he recalled the previous announcements. Everyone else was doing it; some people were on there third and second kill already. This girl was only getting her due.

This was much easier to justify than the death of Marvin (though he was self-centered enough to justify both). This was more like a one night stand, awkward and thoughtless fumbling followed by faceless ecstasy, ending anonymously. He wouldn't have to worry about the re-percussions this time; they had both got what they deserve. Her: a swift death and him: release.

He re-arranged the loose strands of hair and straightened out his dishevelled business suit, feeling at home in the superficial and officious mall. He noted that Russell probably wasn't going to catch the other inhabitants of the mall, but at least he would cash them off. This was going to be a hind-out for them until the rain subsided, a throne as it were, to one of the lords of the Island.

Franco wandered over the heap of debris that covered the pretty young girl. Victory swelled from the pit of his stomach and work its way up to his throat, but he swallowed it back and maintained his demeanour.

"You weren't my type anyway," he sneered and picked up the tazer, mere inches away from her still accusing hand. He toyed with it and figured it would be better on Russell than himself. He had enough guns for a while and enough ammo for a long time. He'd attempt to stray away from barbaric medieval-esc weaponry for as long as possible.

Seated on the pile of rubble without a care, Franco surveyed his new kingdom with arrogant eyes. His shotgun lazily held in one-hand, and is now un-loaded grenade launcher in the other he smiled to himself and headed in the direction of the food court.

"Russell!" He yelled out knowingly. The mall was large but empty, his voice echoed through the halls. "They're gone by now, let's get some food and clean up before we take a look around. I think you were right, this will make a very good base of operations."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Nealosi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
narfinkool†

Post by narfinkool† »

Russell stared at the whore as the entire store fell upon her. He consistently starred at her as the pool of blood around her head slowly traveled around the debris. Russell marched behind Franco as he walked near the body and making rude comments. Russell starred at her and he shook his head.

What a shame, such a good-looking girl, could have made one good fuck that's for sure. Oh well I believe she was fucked after all, just in a different way. If only we could just leave this place instead of just staying here waiting to get killed. I mean if this woman was crazy enough to think she could kill us even though we have hug weapons. That means anyone is crazy enough for anything.

Russell looked over top of her mangled skull and kicked it. "That's what you receive, dumb bitch!!" Russell got mad, perhaps to show Franco he is not a weak link.

Franco had passed Russell a Tazer, the same tazer she tried to strike us with. Russell grabbed the tazer; still covered in blood, Russell put it in his pocket. Russell looked at Franco and noticed it seemed like killing is only getting easier for him. Russell pulled off his clothes and continued to walk around to different stores to find a new suit. He yelled at Franco to grab his attention.

"Franco maybe we can set up some sort of alarm system to anyone who tries to enter the mall why we are still in here. I mean we can set up some trip wires or a siren or whatever you think will work. I am just going to find a new suit that not covered in blood and I will meet you in the food court in about thirty minuets."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler narfinkool. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Jotun†

Post by Jotun† »

Aww fuck.

Stumbling in from the makings of a rainstorm, Nathan recognized the sounds of shit going down. Tjhough the pit-patter of rain was still ringing in his ears, he could still vaguely hear something going on in the building, at a not very great distance. Nathan had taken to avoiding everything and anyone, because people were getting killed and that was not his game, and so decided to turn around and go back outside. Nathan remembered the rain when he saw it through the glass doors, realized how cold he still was, and decided to stay in the warm building that was definately a mall, as any fucktard could have guessed by looking at it from the outside.

Nathan moved about slowly, down a hall with stores to either side of him. About halfway down to an area where it seemed the path branched, Nathan realized it was useless trying to sneak around while he was walking down the middle of the hall, and threw caution to the wind as he stormed down the hallway, certaintly not missing the gigantic pile of rubble just around the corner, and voices coming from it. Nathan pressed up against the wall, and slowly crept towards it to investigate.

Maybe I can get the jump on some dumb fucker or maybe they jsut left a gun lying around... fuck.

Nathan realized that his feet were kicking the rocks and debris around noisily.

Busted.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Jotun. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Nealosi†

Post by Nealosi† »

Franco wandered around ideally, his suit remarkably unblemished from the recent fight with Stacy Holorson. He hadn't gone to pick through the corpse as Russell had, that was probably the main reason. He eyed the other nearby stores; feeling remarkably at home in the superficial caverns of the mall. He held up his head as Russell shouted down the hallway.

"Yes, Russell," Franco noted with a grin. "That sounds like an excellent idea. Why don't we just split up and look for some supplies then? I'm sure there's something left here. Maybe we can even find the mall security office."

He continued to wander, absentmindedly, but nevertheless, his thoughts were un-invaded by guilt. Franco was selfish enough to have justified both the killings to himself, and though he still feared the repercussion he might face on and outside the Island, who could blame a kid for messing up in such a tense situation? Once he got out of here he'd probably just turn on the waterworks and plead forgiveness. He might even get some sort of amnesty or endorsement deal or something.

Now isn't the time.

Franco berated himself for allowing himself to loose focus. Peering about the mall with renewed vigour, a shuffled noise permeated from back at the entrance. Pieces of debris shuffled and knocked at the linoleum floor as Franco turned his shotgun to face the new interloper.

He knew people would be coming in to get out of the rain, but so far he'd only heard others and not seeing many other folks, though this apparent fluidity of strangers was getting irksome.

The other boy stood in shock, apparently having just lost his cover as Franco raced to aim his shotgun at him. He was about the same height as Franco, maybe a little shorter, but he had a narrowed, starved look to him, like a hungry street vagrant. Nevertheless, he appeared unarmed so Franco would take his opportunities were he could.

"Hello there, sir," Franco grinned at the other boy, trying to pass the grin off as benevolent. Only  a fool would note that he was successful. "Drop any weapons you might be holding and we can work this out peacefully."

He paused, looking back to see if Russell was near, and merely catching a glimpse of the crumbled Old Navy and the corpses underneath that.
Jotun†

Post by Jotun† »

The fuck...?

Here they were, stranded on an island and told to put each other on ice. Nathan had so far avoided contact with anyone else, feeling his package of condoms was not nearly a match for the gunshots he'd heard as he moved around. This was most likely the first time he'd actually had to talk with anyone else, and this guy acted like he was king of the world. Nathan felt it must be because of the shotgun currently pointing at him.

The kid, -Nathan knew he was younger, because he had that young look to him, whereas Nathan was covered in stubble and probably looked like hell since he hadn't smoked a thing in two days.- addressed him in probably the most surprising way possible. He was polite and respectfully asked Nathan to drop his weapons.

He talks like a fag. Don't bother.

But the fag had a shotgun, so Nathan relented and pulled the box of condoms out from the pocket in his hoodie, and threw it on the ground.

"No weapons, 'aight?'
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Jotun. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
narfinkool†

Post by narfinkool† »

Russell had entered a very expensive suit store that was located at the top floor, and continued to try on the suits that were currently along the wall. Then a couple of nice suits presented themselves in the front of the store that was up for display. Russell quickly pulled them off the dickless male statue that was wearing this wonderful suit. Russell walked around in his new shoes that were very comfortable and styling. He continued to walk around the store hopefully to find a suit for Franco. He continued to walk when he noticed a mirror. He starred in the mirror for about two minuets when he heard Franco's voice.

He then heard another voice that definitely was not Franco's. Russell quickly grabbed his shotgun near the cash register and ran to the railing and without thinking put his upper body over the railing and aimed his shotgun down at the short, unshaven kid.

"Hey who are you?"

Russell still pointing his gun down at the kid watched as Franco was talking to him. Russell's hands began to shake.

This man is crazy; I mean he obviously does not care how he looks which means he has nothing to lose. When a man has nothing to lose, it means that he can do whatever he wants and has no care. This of course is not music to my ears. We are the two most dangerous players in this game. What makes this retard think he can do anything to us and for the most part why do they always come up to us. I bet if we had no weapons or anything no one would even be near us. It was the entire terrorists fault they are making everyone come after us. Just because I was blessed with a shotgun, does not mean they have to "counter" my gift by sending crazy people after us. Those BASTARDS!!

"Do we have a problem Franco? Oh and don't worry even if you get that suit filled with blood I found another one for you."
Nealosi†

Post by Nealosi† »

A grin spread across Franco's face as the large box of condoms flopped and slid across the mall floor, its momentum stopped by a lingering shard of rubble. Brief suggestions fluttered through Franco's head before he focused back on the other person. He fingered his shotgun again and lowered it in an open gesture of peace to the young man. He was the exact opposite of someone he would associate with outside of the situation, but the situation was changed.

His grin disappeared, as if even he didn't approve of his own actions. He motioned up to Russell, noting the words of his trusted ally carefully.

"No, Russell," Franco held a hand up in Russell's general direction. "Everything down here is going very well, right?"

Franco peered at the other boy, a glimmer of friendship in his eye, even though something more devious was cloaked behind that. He continued to delay conversation with this other boy, allowing his words with Russell to speak for him. Cringing a little when Russell mention the thought of a suit covered with blood, which genuinely wasn't a great diplomatic gesture. He imagined himself attending a business meeting, his Armani suit drenched in blood.

"Hi, I'm Franco Sebberts, a known murderer. Why don't we see what we can arrange for one another, gentlemen?"

"And thanks for the suit, I'd definitely appreciate it," Franco looked over to the other boy, finally addressing hi directly. "So? I think we can work something out peacefully, can't we?"

Franco toyed with his shotgun once again.
Jotun†

Post by Jotun† »

The fag pointed his gun away from Nathan, which he knew was good news for him. Nathan loved a good fight and this guy, with his better-than-everyone voice and suit looke dlike he could use a good beating, but Nathan also did not want to die and would picka  fight with an armed man. Especially one who was so fucking cool. Not cool in the sense that Nathan could respect him, but cool in that he was freaking out like Nathan felt like he should have been doing every moment of the last few days.

The tension was instantly renewed. Another guy, rpesumably a friend of the fag's, showed up. And he, too, pointed a gun at Nathan, making his heart start pounding at record-breaking speeds for the second time in thirty seconds. The two exchanged, the fag's name was Franco, his friend was Russell. They talked nice, but Nathan wasn't quite so stupid as to miss the threats.

That threat was definately hammered in when Franco started fucking with his gun again like a toy, right after making a request for peace.

"Peaceful. Yeah, shit, I'm sittin' duck. I don't wanna get shot, right? What do you have in mind? I'll just fuck right off if that's what you want..." Nathan didn't handle threats well, but he was trying, even though some sarcastic anger definately bubbled to the surface, he tried to be nice.

Wish I had a gun so I could act all fuckin' hot shit, wouldn't freak out every time there was a gunshot...
Nealosi†

Post by Nealosi† »

Franco paused to listen to the announcements, still staring down the other boy who was now occupying the mall. He yelled for Russell to take some notes and mark down the danger zones, making sure to keep his attention, and his shotgun, on the other boy.

As soon as he heard the mall mentioned he didn't even wait for Danya to explain that it was a danger zone, he yelled up to Russell. He looked to the other boy, who appeared, as far as Franco was concerned, to be complying fairly well. It was the sensible thing to do in his position, but this certainly opened up other avenues for Franco and Russell. A grin found it's way once again to his aristocratic lips. The announcements had not yet finished.

"Hey," Franco shrugged. "We're just watching out for one another, friend, no need to worry."

He gathered his gear together, his bag laying dangerously at his feet, full of weapons. Pretending to pay no mind to the other boy, Franco was cautious as to reveal the rest of his arsenal as he began to move towards the other boy. He yelled up to Russell once again, telling him to hurry up, just as the announcement continued towards its end.

Boy #2, once again, we're loving your work up here...

A glimmer of teenage mischief shinned in Franco's eye. He looked at the other boy once again, aware that he could probably see the number on his issued bag, and at this point he made no attempt to conceal it from his vision. He began to walk casually towards the exit of the mall, drawing closer to the other boy. He leaned toward him as he reached the exit and his glare turn to ice.

"We look out for each other, friend," Franco maintained his iron stare; it was a courage only someone with such good fortune could fake. He whispered, the comment going only to the other boy. "To whatever end."

He turned back as he past the scruffy looking boy and turned around to yell in the general direction of Russell.

"Be a dear and grab that suit you noticed for me, Russell, and if you don't mind, I think this boy might be willing to tag along with us," Franco grinned. He had yet to discern if his feigned honestly and courage had swayed the other boy, but he was hoping this added confidence and the general display of power would make that difference. He looked back, hoping the boy wouldn't see through his mighty gentile exterior and into the frightened little sycophant within. He didn't wait for a response.

"We're going to the marina," he said with a dismissive sidelong glance. "See you around."

((Continued in "Your Luck Has Reached Its End."))
Jotun†

Post by Jotun† »

What the fuck just happened?

The announcements came and went, details Nathan didn't care about. Some kid goes to the Marina, some people died, someone else's shit and not his to clean up. Another day alive was what mattered here. What nathan did catch was that the mall, which he was standing in along with Franco and Russell, had become a dangerzone, which apparently meant the thing on his neck was about to explode. Time to leave.

Nathan noticed the number on Franco's bag as he repacked his things. Number two. Nathan knew he should've cared about that number but didn't think too long. Franco spoonfed him some more things about looking out for themselves, which Nathan understood well enough, he was all about looking out for himself. Franco then told Russell to get his suit then made an out-of-nowhere suggestion that Nathan join them.

He acts like a jackass but he's on top of shit here. They've got guns, better with them then without.

"Huh... sure. Whatever." Nathan wasn't really audible, he was still a bit confused. Apparently they were going to the Marina... which was now a permanent dangerzone, so it was a stupid fucking place to be.

"Wait, we can't-" Nathan saw Franco's number again as he turned away. Number two.

Oh.

Nathan shut up and followed after Franco, dumbfounded.

((Continued elsewhere.))

Return to “The Mall”