If Words Could Kill They Probably Will.

A sprawling shopping mall which covers both an indoor and outdoor setting. The mall was abandoned in haste, and most of the stores were left wide open with merchandise still on the racks. Unfortunately, anything worthwhile has since been removed from the structure. A large clocktower sits in the center of the complex, slowly counting away the hours until the students' doom.
Buko

If Words Could Kill They Probably Will.

Post by Buko »

Jack Russell would've like to said that he woke up easily, he would like to tell you that it was a smooth operation and that nothing went wrong whatsoever, well that was bullshit. Jack Russell, woke up with a purple face and a blue duffel bag on his chest, a blue duffel bag that weighed sixty pounds easily. As he stood their struggling with it, and having epileptic seizures trying to get it off he realized that it was almost hopeless, it was just as hopeless as getting into this game seemed to have been, I mean the blame game had to be given to someone and it was most obvious at this point.

"Fucking Queeris doomed us all..." Jack muttered in awe.

The memory of the conversation he, Burton, and Paris had months ago flashed through his head...

"I doubt that this 'game' is something we'll never play." Paris leaned on a desk. "Even if it was real, do you honestly think that we'd be picked? Out of the millions of students out there." he said.

"Don't say things like that, Paris. I don't know if you've even seen, nor heard anything about that 'game' as you so aptly put it, but if you had, you wouldn't be saying it as though it were a simple walk in the park. People DIED in that game. Real people, as real as you or I. Fact, they haven't caught those responsible, and odds are, they probably won't. So if you want to tempt fate like that, then Paris, go right ahead, but if, god forbid, we end up on some deserted island with guns and collars around our necks...then you'll have doomed us all."

"Seriously though you're just begging for a good dose of Murphy's Law..." Jack paused "If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong, is what I'm saying Paris, which is why my fucking philosophical over achieving loud mouthed ass doesn't talk shit like that, you're practically begging and foreshadowing that we're going to be on a Survival of the Fittest type game, and I don't need your fan fiction.net type of foreshadowing fucking with my life."

Fanfiction.net type foreshadowing indeed. Jack's plain of thought was becoming more focused as time went by, first he needed to find Mai, then they needed to find Edgar, An Linh, and Burton...the old theater crew. Maybe they could make it out together, if for example one of them didn't die before then, but what was the chance that would happen?

"Fuck who the hell am I, Queeris?" Jack said exasperatly. Realizing that before that plan went into effect...he'd have to get this sixty pound bag off himself.
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

((Continued from Fucking Ginsberg))

Mai couldn't exactly say why she ventured her way to the mall, maybe some gut instinct that people would steer clear. The time ticking away here was probably all too real for certain students in this game, but Mai felt something draw her towards the solemn ticking that she felt she could hear, even from so high up.

Tick.

Save for the metaphors of time, she was fairly sure that most people here would be too afraid to venture towards such a big area. Though it may have held some sort of supplies for them, it was more likely that people playing the game would come about here. She stood in the outdoor area, and a wind began to blow her hair around into her face. Tucking back a few strands behind her ear, she started to move slowly, further into the walkways of the mall.

Her fingers touched magazines, pictures of perfect women, and all the fashion secrets anyone female ever needed to know that year. These writers, editors, people in the lime light, they knew the answers to all the little problems, didn't they?

No.

Tick.

"All fuel for the fire," she mumbled to no one, grabbing a few issues of Cosmogirl to stuff into her bag. She looked into a movie store, checking their refrigerated beverages. There were only a few left, some opened up, sodas most likely to have gone flat since the electricity in this area was finished. But the bottles of water, and some of the energy drinks... she snatched up about three bottles, two water and one of the energy drinks.

"Fuck who the hell am I, Queeris?"

"Wha-?"

Mai didn't hear anything else besides that, but her ear strained desperately to catch any other syllable the voice would utter. Her mouth fell open at the recognition, or if anything the particular word choice of a classic Jack Russell insult. Immediately, her hand went to her weapon, touching the grooves on the hilt as she wrapped each finger tight around the handle. The only thing she was sure of was that the person who had said that was close enough for her to hear.

She found Jack, or at least most of him, as he was nearly covered by a daypack. Her eyes looked from side to side to see if Jack was with anyone else before she kneeled near him, bending her face over his and smirking.

"You never could get up before noon," she shook her head and looked over at the mass covering her friend, "Did you need some help with this?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Buko

Post by Buko »

The Footsteps seemed to be getting closer to the rather vulnerable Jack Russell, Jack managed to intensify his struggle, of course to no avail, but still the struggle (which involved him cursing to himself visibly), but all in all the young boy was visibly overcome by fear of being killed rather melodramatically while stuck underneath his duffel bag. So, as he finally heard the footsteps stop, he closed his eyes, but was quickly finding himself reopening them due to the familiarity of a voice that made himself feel a bit more content with his surroundings, it was the voice of his good friend Mai.  Jack's eyes immediately widened to see the trademark smirk on her face and he let out a pretty big laugh.

"Well...I don't know, I'm sorta slowly dieing from suffocation...so yeah, I need a bit of help." Jack said somewhat mockingly, but with just enough gratitude mixed into the voice to not make it sound malicious. Truth be told Jack was extremely relieved to have found Mai so quickly, if only because of the fact that he was five foot four and weight one hundred and fifteen pounds...so you know allying himself with someone was a must in this game. With Mai it was another feeling though, romantic involvement wasn't it, it was beyond the romantic intimacy Jack had felt with some girls. No, his relationship with Mai had an intimacy that he could've never reached with another girl.

Jack recalled when he was a little kid, around thirteen years old and he had his heart crushed due to an incident regarding his parenthood. That the man whom he loved (his father), that the man whom had raised him and the family that showed him so much devotion was nothing but a lie, he had no relation to either of him.  Mai was someone who represented his mother, Mai care for him the way a mother did...she looked out for him.  And it was no surprise that Mai herself (like Jack's mother and father) was a dancer, so Jack placed a deeper meaning upon these rather coincidental facts. Anyways he recalled looking at Mai, with tears in his eyes, and she just knew. She didn't understand or neccesarilly want to know the source of his sadness, but she knew that something was wrong...and that's all you can ask from a friend.

So no, Jack wasn't just happy to see Mai because of some dependence on an alliance, he was happy because at least if he where to die, it'd be with his friend.  I mean, he and Mai both knew that if it came down to one of them living so the other could survive...well they'd most likely flip a coin or something and have the other one kill them peacefully, I mean Oscar Wilde said it best, true friends stab each other in the front.

I'd be willing to bet my devilishly handsome good looks that no stabbing goes on between me and Mai...
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Mai nodded for a moment then looked towards the bag, her hands reaching out to feel for the heaviest part, which seemed to be the weapon. At first she guessed it must've been a large metal rod, but then she got to the end, where it had most of the bulk, and felt that one of the sides was wicked sharp. It had to at least weigh as much as a small child.

"Jesus, they are really fucked up," she laughed a little as she started to pick the weapon up through the bag, "they gave you something half your size to defend yourself with."

She was straining herself a little, the object wasn't the easiest to hold with it's awkward distribution, but she hoped it would be enough for Jack to at least slide under. Their conversation might have caught the ear of anyone who was passing by.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Buko

Post by Buko »

As soon as Jack felt he had enough room to escape he did, breathing heavily as he got up slowly after being released from the gargantuan metal substance that was his weapon, Jack visibly sighed has he went towards Mai and put his hand on her shoulder, a visible signal that meant "Relax.", as soon as she put down the weapon however Jack figured that it'd be best to see what it was (perhaps a fucking gigantic gun of some sort), has he unzipped the bag quickly his face held a state of shock as he observed the gigantic war hammer.

"My love for you is like truck, berserker! Would you like to making fuck, berserker!" Jack said mimicking the famous line from Clerks in an attempt to bring lightheartedness to the obviously horrid situation that there was no way he could wield that weapon and there was also no way that Mai could wield it either...leaving him defenseless in a struggle. Seriously though? What type of demented fuck give one of the shortest guys in the school a fucking war hammer?

Obviously the same demented fuck that places it on his chest... Jack mentally conceded, as his gaze left the war hammer, he stared at Mai,  his voice was quieter than usual, obviously meaning some sort of fear as he said uneasily.

"What's the plan now...?"
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Her hand slipped into her friend's, and she frowned for a moment, in thought. For a time she didn't look back at him as she pondered what would happen to them. Would they lie in a ditch somewhere? Any chance of them being able to escape seemed a waste. Then came a flash of an idea, one she chose to ignore. Her eyes took in the store they were in, it looked like it had been a small hardware store but nothing like hammers, screwdrivers, or any such tools were left. It had been like that before in the other stores. Anything that could be doubled for a weapon was gone. Which meant that Jack couldn't find anything that would suffice to defend himself better.

Yet that one thought she had driven out of her head came back, and she found her hand wavering over her weapon, the jian.

"We have to find you some way to protect yourself, but the stores..." her voice faded.

She stood up, letting go of Jack's hand and glancing over the counter. Lifting herself over and onto the other side, she started to look through cupboards and drawers, and when she found a ring of what coud've been spare keys, she found the door to the back room and unlocked it.

Mai waved a hand at Jack, "Come on," she said.

Grabbing her own bags, she tossed them into the back room and waited for Jack to decide what to do with his things.

"We can at least be safe here until we figure out what's going on... or at least until it becomes a forbidden zone."
Buko

Post by Buko »

As Jack saw Mai head to the back of the mall, he felt like this whole theory didn't make sense, while Mai taking him to the back was an ensured way of getting free pussy (something Jack always wanted), he felt like it was not the time nor the place for having hot sweaty sex in the back of the mall, on the contrary, Jack thought that the best strategy would be to NOT stay in one place for a long time, if only to avoid a Cabin fever-esque type reaction that will lead to the rather shitty descent ion into insanity. So Jack found himself stopping.

"Nah Mai, I think the best course of action would be for us to find a reliable group of friends, maybe Burton, An Linh, Edgar...you know the old theater crew and just try to survive till as long as we can, if we're lucky one of them as a revolver and when we're all about to die, we play Russian Roulette or something...but I dunno...something tells me that us staying in one place would lead to more people coming to this one place, like the warehouse? And it only took one grenade to kill them, nah I think Dodd had it right, let's just keep moving, y'know?" Jack finished his statement with a grin.
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Mai leaned in the open doorway, her arms folded over her chest. She bit her lip and shook her head.

"So, let me get this straight. You want to walk out to the open road, with no weapon, as opposed to staying back here for awhile to get some kind of plan in the works, or at the very least something you can use to defend yourself?"

Her hand slid the jian from the sheath and she held it in front of her, eyes watching intently as the metal blade wavered a little under her control. What she couldn't gather was why she seemed to want to take that blade, jump over the counter, and slice and dice her best friend. Her only friend, someone she felt she could count on, yet the only thing that was keeping him from ending up a corpse on the floor was that she had to focus hard on how to get them both safe. She had to concentrate on a way for them to survive the game in a non-violent matter, in order to not kill him.

"I don't know if I'd be able to trust anyone, to be honest, Jack. Most kids have seen this game, you've watched it. I can't say that I did, but even then you talked about it. This island isn't the same is it? It's bigger... and I don't want to see you get hurt if we make a wrong move, okay? I just want to find something to help us here, it's the best place to get supplies. I found some bottles of water back there, and some energy drinks. We can use some paper objects to get a fire going or something if we need it," she put the jian back into its sheath, trying to steady her hands and nerves.

She had to focus on keeping both of them alive.

"We should scale the place and get objects we may need. Maybe there's something someone overlooked."

Her lips quivered slightly, a glossy look covered her eyes as she tried her hardest not to look at her friend. As she tried her hardest not to take the jian from her side and cut him down. Mai closed her eyes and tried to focus on survival for them both, but every image coming to her mind had Jack's corpse lying under her shoe.
Buko

Post by Buko »

Jack Russell found himself nodding, but immediately was feeling a bit apprehensive, what Mai was saying was making sense, but he felt a need to assemble some sort of group, it was just that there was safety in numbers and although he trusted Mai with his life, if there was a life or death situation, could he allow himself to leave her defenseless? Could he defend her? He had an obligation to do so, but with a gigantic unweildable hammer?

False.

"Yeah Mai...let's go find some stuff I guess..." he muttered uneasily, choosing to not provoke an argument with his best friend so early and just go with her judgement, Mai had his best interests at heart, right? But still there was an uneasy feeling in the back of his mind, maybe it wasn't that he and Mai would be safer in a bigger group, maybe it would be because he would be safer without Mai.

Me and her never did actually talk about Kim...
Shut-up Jack, it's Mai, lonely abused girl whose always been your friend, today isn't the day to have suspicions, it's the day that we have to trust eachother more than anything, it's the day where we should put solace in the love that we have for each other

Jack found himself visibly shaking his head a bit and rubbing his temple.

"Let's just do it quickly Mai, I got that 'Just got drugged and watched my teacher get raped' headache..."
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

She smirked at him as she moved to the back room, examining the small stock/employee lounge room she had found. In the far back, boxes were open and emptied of all their contents. Mai frowned a little as she started to walk about the small space, trying to find anything that the people (who she assumed had planned very far ahead for this version) might have overlooked. She found a workbench, with some cupboard space under it, devoid of tools or anything else.

"Is there... anything? They couldn't have managed to strip this place of everything useful!" she leaned on a metal rack and folded her arms over her chest.

"Jack, you find anything?"

Mai stared around the room once more, a little frustrated with the situation, but she was more relieved that this took the focus from her initial thoughts of massacre. She took a few steps towards the boxes and peered inside, only bubble wrap.

"Damnit."
Megami†

Post by Megami† »

((Continued from: Memories and Revelations))

All that Female Student no. 4, alias Tanesha Lexx, could hear as she continued her lumbering run was the rapid beating of her heart and the wicked rasping that escaped her lungs each time she took a labored breath.  The heavy-set girl wasn't used to running, that much was apparent... especially not in the hot June sun that beat down relentlessly on her head.  Despite the crippling pain that surged down her side with every step, Tanesha wouldn't stop, she couldn't stop.  The black Star Wars shirt she adorned was permeated through from the intense persperation Tanesha had succumbed to during her escape from the field.

As the sprawling complex that once served as the island shopping center came into view, Tanesha's relentless dash slowly disappated into a slow jog, and then into the waddle that served as her walk.  Not once had her arm dropped from her chest throughout the course of her retreat, and only now, as she pulled it away, did she discover that not only was her shirt slashed open, but there was a gaping wound in her chest and her arm, which had served as a barrier to the wound prior, was now stained a brilliant crimson in color.

Whoriavel.  Stupid fucking whore.  Whores, whores, all girls are whores.  Boyfriend-stealing sluts.  Best friends... pfft.  Fuck your boyfriend.  Fuck them behind your back and tell them they're not cheating on you to your face.  Girls suck.  They should die.  They should all die.  Whoriavel should die.  That slut in the wheat field should die.  Die die die.  Guys... guys only like the slutty girls... the girls who let them hit it on the first date.  That's all they like, Tanesha.  All they like.

Maybe it was the continual outpour of blood that oozed from her battle wound.  Maybe the sheer stress and initial shock of the savage game she and her classmates had been thrust into had taken a damaging toll on the psyche of Tanesha Lexx.  Maybe it wasn't that at all.  Maybe it was the fact that Tanesha had, for as long as even she could remember, been a ticking timb-bomb just waiting to explode on an unsuspecting victim.  The duo of Whitney Acosta and Matthias Kovalenko had been the initial victim's of Tanesha's pent up wrath.

They wouldn't be the last.

Somehow, most rational thought had all but ceased in the dark-skinned girl's mind.  There was only one way to survive this game, and that was to all but go savage.  Everyone was the enemy.  At this point, Tanesha probably couldn't distinguish friend from foe.  To her, anybody walking around this formerly serene island with a bustline was labelled foe by association.  She'd always hated the fairer sex with a passion.  She'd never really fit in with them.  She was never "girly" enough for the girls.  That's how all those nasty and vicious rumors about her being a lesbian had begun circulating around school to begin with.

All Tanesha had ever wanted, for as long as she could remember, was someone to love her.  Someone to care about her in a way that wasn't maternal or platonic.  Ignorant and uncouth as Tanesha might've found the saying, fat girls need love too, right?  Of course, it was beyond Tanesha's realm of comprehension that maybe some white guys just weren't attracted to black girls.  The fact remained that throughout her adolescence, Tanesha had grown up in a "white" town, in a "white" neighborhood, and had never had a single black friend.  To her, liking caucasian guys was normal.  It was all she had ever known.

It was beyond her realm of comprehension that maybe her weight didn't have as much to do with it as she'd always assumed.  Of course, for most guys, her weight probably played a part in halting their attraction toward her.  Moreso, what stopped a lot of people from liking her was the fact that she seemed almost content in her highly masculine ways.  Her hair was chopped off in a butch haircut that she never bothered to fix.  She dressed in clothing that might as well have been a bedsheet, far beyond the realm of "it's baggy enough to hide my fat rolls", but to the point that she might as well have been wearing a shower curtain.  She never touched cosmetics.  Half the time, the girl even forgot to brush her teeth.  Hygiene never had been her strong point.

Even from childhood onward, though, Tanesha had always chosen to overlook her own faults and find fault in those that would shun her.  She never stopped to think that people were turned-off by her clinging and incessantly overbearing personality.  In fact, she only insisted that they never took the time to get to know her, otherwise they might like her.  For as long as Tanesha could remember, no guy had ever "liked her, liked her".  She'd always had a handful of guy friends, but to them, Tanesha was just one of the guys... someone to play World of Warcraft with or discuss the latest video games.  Not someone they'd want to take out on a date, much less bring home to mother.

It's not fair.

Some would say that Tanesha's overobsessive, boycrazy nature was juvenile and immature.  They would be right.  Unlike the majority of the students surrounding her, puberty might have hit Tanesha physically at a young age, but that hormone-induced mentality was just now kicking in.  Part of it was rebellion at the fact that her mother tried to keep her sheltered from the world for fear of having her end up pregnant at sixteen like her cousin had.  Part of it might have had to do with being brought up in a world that thrived on stereotypes and taught that only one type of beauty is really beautiful.

Always the whores over me.  I'm a good girl, a nice girl.  They'd want any other good girl.  Want them even if it was just to say that they were the first to fuck them.  That's how guys are.  Always taking, always hurting.  And whores... whores are the reason why.  Whores are the ones who let them do it, and so they think they can do it to everybody.  They should all die.  I can... I can kill them.  Kill them, make them die, and then they can't do it anymore.  No more ridiculing fat, ugly Tanesha.  No more turning her down, or making fun of her.  It's not fair.

The girl's internal ramblings had long since escaped through anguished sobs.  To any passerby that might've been looking on, it could be assumed that the girl was merely crying from the pain of the wound in her chest.  Hardly.  The fact was, Tanesha was so encompassed in her own thoughts and feelings that she could only feel the dull throb that the pulsating wound offered.  Continuing on in her sobbing stupor, Tanesha pushed open the doors to the mall without hesitation, never once thinking that someone else might have already fortified this barren wasteland.

The interior of the complex was almost chilling.  Power in part of the complex seemed to be on, but the other half seemed to have completely lost all sense of life.  Tanesha's sobs almost seemed to echo through the eerily empty building.  She'd never seen a mall with no people before.  No teeny-boppers running around in their booty shorts flaunting the body they only thought they had to the masses.  No wonder so many girls got raped these days.  Making one potentially fatal mistake after another, Tanesha didn't bother to inspect the place, just began a slow drag through the mall and what might've laid wait within.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Buko

Post by Buko »

Jack Russell was deep within the searching for a possible weapon, throwing random things away in an erratic fashion the sense of disappointment and futilism was apparent in the way he opperated himself. As  Mai asked him if he found anything, he turned to his friend with an obvious lack of the confidence he had throughout his entire life, as if the realization that he had no weapon or anything had finally reached him, he was about to answer when the sound of foot steps and sobbing reached his ears.

Peeking out of the storage closet that he and Mai had taken solace in, Jack saw what could only be described as a clothed walrus?

No, it was a black girl crying, albeit a gigantic black girl, a black girl that was so unbelievably huge even the statue of liberty thought it could lose a few pounds...what the fuck did they do? Paint a pig black and then send it on the island? No, this...creature was to big to be a pig, it was an elephant! A fucking elephant!

An elephant that never forgets...to kill!

Jack shook a bit as the thought of fighting this elephant/woman/pig/walrus sped through his mind, she would fucking eat him alive! All 110 pounds of him gobbled up by some creature like on Lost.

Fuck that...

And so Jack attempted to scare off the creature in the only way he knew how...he would insult it.

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE ZOIDBERG! GO EAT SOME FRIED CHICKEN AND WE'LL HOPE YOU DON'T GET SHOT YOU FUCKING INSANE PORCH MONKEY! BUT EVEN IF YOU DO, I'M SURE THE BULLETS WOULD JUST BOUNCE OFF, RIGHT JARED?!"
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Megami†

Post by Megami† »

(('kay well... sorry guys, but we're gonna have to postpone this little sequence or something, because Ebs has been too busy to post and my character is quickly drawing near the inactivity limit.  See ya around.))

As the heavy girl drew closer and closer into the dimly-lit edifice, a chill began to overtake her.  The sun had finally set over the horizon, indicating to Tanesha Lexx that by some miraculous twist of fate, she had managed to survive the first twelve hours on this island of horrors.  The gaping wound in her chest from Mariavel's knife reminded her all too well that survival wasn't as easy as it seemed, however.  Slowly but surely, the wound was beginning to stop bleeding, although Tanesha still felt woozy from the amount of blood that had been spilled.  Even now, several hours after the incident, she hadn't been in the state of mind to sit down and bandage the wound.

Still, the injured girl continued to struggle down the eerily dark corridors of the shopping plaza.  The overhead skylights illuminated the otherwise dark building in a pale glow, which under other circumstances might once have been quite the pretty site.  Now, however, the dim light pouring in from the skylights only helped to increase whatever fear factor had triggered in Tanesha's mind.  Here she was, wounded, sobbing, and dragging around this huge shopping plaza where danger might just be lurking around every corner... at night.

From somewhere beyond her field of vision, an incessant rattling and banging noise echoed throughout the mall corridors, signifying to Tanesha that something... or someone... was here with her.  A fear that she hadn't yet felt before this moment welled up in her stomach.  For the first time on the island, Tanesha felt fear.  Everything had seemed so surreal before when she had encountered the blonde in the field and Mariavel... like it wasn't really happening.  Tanesha had been so consumed with anger and rage that the fact that she was fighting for her life... fighting to end the lives of others... had never registered to her.

Someway, somehow, in the dead silence that the seemingly endless corridors of the mall exuded, Tanesha felt that fear overtaking her.

Only moments later, a voice rang out from the darkness, causing Tanesha to jump visibly.  The insults, the taunting... it was just like all of them.  Just like the rest of them.  Calling her names, making fun of her... that's what they all did.  Would someone want to hurt her for it?  ... Kill her for it?  The thought made Tanesha panic.  What if this person -- this shadow in the darkness -- what if he wanted to take his taunting to the next step?  Tanesha didn't want to find out if someone would be capable of the seemingly impossible.  So instead, Tanesha turned, and she ran.

Her feet beat heavily against the floors as the girl dashed toward the exit, her breathing audible even from a distance.  Momentarily, she stopped in front of the doors.  It was dark outside now, and she couldn't see the dangers that might lurk in the darkness.  Was it safe to venture out into the night on this unknown island where every step could be your last?  One thing was for sure, the voice that echoed from inside the building didn't seem friendly, and after a mere moment of dileberation, Tanesha decided she'd take her chances outside... somehow, her survival rate seemed just a little higher out there.

((Continued elsewhere.))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

They were getting nowhere fast. She turned over a few tiny wood blocks scattered on the floors, entirely giving up finding anything at their current location. Mai bit her lip for a moment before turning to face Jack where she thought he was standing. A wave of panic washed over her body as she saw emptiness, and for a second she thought he'd left her. Still in a crouched position, she spun herself on the balls of her feet to view the room to be sure, and nearly sighed aloud in relief to see—and hear—him at the open door of the shop.

What he was screaming at, she couldn't tell, but that itself brought her to become wide eyed and anxious about what he was provoking out there. She was pretty sure he called something a Cyclops or something.... But when she moved to see what he had so verbally castrated, she found nothing there, but heard heavy footsteps leaving the area. As she stood behind Jack with a raised eyebrow in amusement, she couldn't help but let out a little laugh.

"Aw, little Simba scared away the big bad stampede?" she mocked jokingly.

"I don't see anything, you know...?" she ran a hand through her hair, "I don't want to be here much longer either... if that person or whatever you yelled at comes back with others."

She made her way back out, nudging into Jack a little as she went through the doorway and lifted herself over the counter.

"You comin'?"

((Continued in Please Don't Make Me Cry, I'm Just Like You-Pt.1))

Return to “The Mall”