Um Gottess willen

The church has been around for hundreds of years, and is in a drastically deteriorated condition. Ivy and moss cover the outside of the church, and the shingles on the roof are now green. Inside the church, the floor has been torn to pieces. Many of the old pews still sit inside, some of them turned various ways. The steps to the second floor have a large gap in them, probably making them unsafe to walk on. An old, rusty ladder sits in the corner by the altar. Out back, an old and dilapidated cemetery exists, most of the tombstones now indecipherable.
Croco†

Post by Croco† »

Peter kept on slowly advancing on Andrew, staring him down as he backed the much smaller boy into the corner.  He could clearly see that he was helpless, the claw he was wielding buried in Andi's shoulder as he held the shovel to him.  It seemed odd to him that just a few moments ago when Andrew entered the church, Peter still considered him a friend...someone he could trust.

But the game had changed him...and as he prepared himself to try and eliminate Andrew, conflicting thoughts started to pour through Peter's mind.  "Is this the right thing to do...will someone come after me if I kill him...will I be able to gain any allies from this...what?"  His breathing became shallow as he contemplated everything that was running through his head.  Then he looked back at Andi as he grimaced with a grin on his face, and it became clear...

"Yes...this is the right thing...he tried to hurt Andi...MY Andi.  For that, he shall pay for it with his life..."

Without a second thought, Peter reared back slightly before thrusting the shovel with all of his strength into Andrew's midsection.  The force was nearly enough to break him in half, the shovel sticking out of the broken young man like an deer hunter's arrow from a trophy buck.  But Andrew was no prize; he merely made the mistake of inciting the wrath of someone much bigger and stronger than him...and he knew it when Peter raised him off the ground and shoved him against the wall, his blue eyes turning dark like a stormy horizon as he looked up at him.

"I miss my friends, too," whispered Peter, holding Andrew so that his head was about a foot above his own, "but that don't matter much now.  The only friend I've got now...you tried to kill..."  Tears were starting to roll down Peter's cheek as he looked into Andrew's eyes one last time, knowing that he would expire soon.  "I cannot...let anyone kill...my love..."  He tried to keep himself from breaking down, and was able to...but a smile broke out on Peter's face amidst the crocodile tears he was shedding.  He had a feeling...he knew that there was a good chance he'd end up tasting blood when he realized what had happened to him.

"God, do I hate being right sometimes..." Peter thought as he looked back at Andi while holding Andrew against the wall...and catching a glance of the camera by the entrance to the sanctuary out of the corner of his eye...
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Croco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

Andrew choked in wretched agony as he felt the tremendous force of the blunt shovel blade against his stomach. He kept his eyes sealed shut to spare himself of witnessing the violence that was being inflicted on his small person. The pain he was feeling was nothing short of crippling, but he fought the urge to scream, telling himself again and again that this hell would soon be over.

As if to remind him that nothing was ever that easy, he was suddenly raised up slightly by the stronger boy and pinned against the wall with a jarring impact that--as far as he could tell--bruised his spine. The pain had increased tenfold, but although he gripped the wooden shaft intensely he still refrained from making any undignified cry. He wouldn't give them the pleasure.

Peter spoke to him like he'd brought it upon himself, as if he could justify what he was doing with that outright lie. Who was he trying to convince; Andi started the whole fucking thing. At least Andrew could take some consolation in knowing that they would both get theirs from someone bigger and stronger than them. He'd been around the island, and they were far from the top of the foodchain.

'It's almost over, it's almost--'

"--urk!"

Andrew felt a torrent of foul-tasting blood rise to his throat, and unable to hold it down he wretched down his front and onto the shaft of Peter's spade.

'...over, almost...over...alm...mehh...oh...'

Finally his hands released their grip and slid from the instrument of his death, and his head, feeling like it weighed a thousand pounds, fell steadily forward to hang lifelessly from his shoulders.

B09: SWAINSON, ANDREW -- DECEASED
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Cyco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

The sound of Peter striking him. The knowledge the Andrew was dead right now. The overwhelming evil smile that began forming on Andi's face.

This was all a sign that Danya's little program is working. Some are killed, some fight, and others enjoy death. Which is something that Andi clearly now thought of. There's something almost... powerful about knowing you can end a life. It's as if you're God, as if you're Death itself, just doing your job, with a certain degree of satisfaction.

Peter finally got a kill in. That was good. That proved that he has the fighting spirit, and survival instincts that would get the two to the end, and then who knows what would happen after that. Would Andi be the laster survivor, or would Peter? Or would both of them die soon?

He finally got up, to see Peter, and see how he was doing.
"Welcome to the game, Love."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Xaldien. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Croco†

Post by Croco† »

A cold gaze came from Peter as he stared down the now-lifeless Andrew, breaths coming hard from his chest.  He had did what he thought he could never bring himself to do...sure he was on the wrestling team and fought for his school's honor, and he got a rush out of "extreme" professional wrestling.  But wrestling for a victory and killing another human being were so far on opposite sides of the spectrum and Peter knew it.  His arms were beginning to quiver as he turned his head to see where he could deposit the body...and then he turned to the camera.  He knew that Survival of the Fittest...Danya's little "game show"...was that...a show.

Seizing the opportunity to show off, Peter threw the body from the wall in the direction of the camera; it must have traveled at least eight feet from where he was standing in a display of the boy's tremendous strength.  He turned and eyed the camera with a menacing glare, bloodstained shovel parallel to the ground as he summoned the energy within him.  He didn't have to do this...no, he wanted to, and a sadistic grin broke out over his face.

"See that?  That is what happens when anyone...ANYONE...comes after MY boyfriend!" he shouted at the camera.  Peter tried his best to look tough and had to keep from giggling; he had always wanted to emulate his favorite wrestlers on TV and this was his chance, but he was the star this time.  "If you wanna threaten us...this is the result...you can hate me cause I'm gay, but I don't care.  You come after my love and you end up dead...COME FORTH!  I DARE you!"  He shot the camera another glare before retreating to where Andi was standing, looking over the wound, his breaths still heavy.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked softly, laying his head on his shoulder, "I snuck some gauze and tape out of the hospital if you need it..."  As big and threatening as he tried to sound, Peter was still a human being...and he went from threating to scared and wanting someone to hold him in an instant.  "I hope...I never have to do that again..."  He tried his best to keep a straight face, but this time he couldn't and Peter began to cry softly into Andi's shoulder.  The pain he had inflicted on Andrew had come back and become his own...but at least he still had the one that could comfort him.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Croco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

Andi held onto to Peter as much as he could.
He realized how hard this was on him. He took someone's life to protect his lover, but either way, it was someone he KNEW, someone he liked.

Andrew was nothing but a friend to the two of them at school, and Andi, getting too involved in the game, struck first. He didn't feel good about this, but at the same time he did. He realized that he and Peter may be the last two standing, but then what...

He looked at the corpse of his former friend, and let a few silent tears coincide with Peter's. He may be involved with the game, he may have killed before... but he was still human.

Andrew, I'm sorry...
Andi held onto his crying lover for quite some time, and that's all there was. He always imagined that one day he and Peter would be in a church, but it would be a happy occassion, not a death. He wanted to walk down in aisle with Peter, have the entire family present. But, here they are, the only time the two are in a church together, there are two dead bodies, one of them an old friend.

This sucks royally.

Peter continued to weep, and Andi wanted to let him know something, as a way of making me feel better.

"You know, Peter... being here reminds me... that I was going to ask you to marry me after graduation..."

Kinda made Andi feel more sad than anything, because he knew it wasn't going to happen. but it was the thought that counted. In fact, Siouxsie was helping him save up money for a frickin' ring.
However, Andi, being ever the romantic, wanted to give his boyfriend a brief moment of happiness here, even if they're in a traumatic moment.

"Will you?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Xaldien. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Croco†

Post by Croco† »

((Sorry I haven't been around much...was sick the past week or so.  But I think it's cleared now and I'm good to go.))

Nothing could have comforted Peter in this moment the way feeling Andi's arms wrapped around him was, even as he continued to sob softly into his lover's shoulder.  He didn't want to kill Andrew...but there was a moment that instinct took control from understanding and there was nothing he could do about it.  It didn't make Peter feel any better about having to do it, but there was no turning back now that the announcement had been made.  He was solidly in the game now, and there was nothing he could do short of taking another life...his own.

But when Andi mentioned that he wanted to marry him, Peter pulled his head back, the tears still streaming down his face.  He opened his mouth to say something, but the words didn't come out...he was literally speechless.  He backed away and took a seat on one of the pews.

"Andi, I...I...I really don't know what to say," said Peter, who didn't know whether to be happy or sad.  He loved Andi more than life itself...but he too came to the realization that it would never happen.  One of them would have to stay behind...one of them would have to die in order for the other to have a chance of making it.

"No...there is a way," he thought, "There is a way that we can both make it out alive..."

A deep sigh came from Peter as he struggled with his thoughts.  But a smile could be seen on his face...perhaps Andi's little distraction was working.  "I would love to...Andi Ayala," he said softly as he held his arms open, waiting to engage in another warm embrace...and hope that there aren't any more unpleasant distractions this time around...
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

Andi smiled as Peter gave him his answer, and proceeded to hold his lover even closer, and gave a fiery passionate kiss, which didn't seem to end.
Neither one of the two wanted it to.

Wow, doing this in a church... well, I guess there's a first time for everything Andi thought to himself.
Croco†

Post by Croco† »

Peter gasped when Andi moved in to kiss him, but he wasn't about to let this chance slip away from him.  He knew that this would probably be his last chance to do this with the one that he loved so dearly...and as he answered the kiss with a passion equal to Andi's, his thoughts began to slowly dissolve.  He didn't care that they were in a church...or that people were dying around there; he didn't even care that he had taken another boy's life the day prior.  All he wanted was pressed to his lips as Peter wrapped his arms around Andi, holding him tightly and not wanting to let go.  There was no way that he wanted to give this up...and there was nothing that was about to stop him as he pulled back, breathing heavily as he eyed his lover.

"Andi, please...I want this," he gasped, "This might be the last chance for me to have you..."
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

Andi stared into Peter's eyes for a time, and then started smiling at him.
He realized that Peter was right, this may be the last moment that they can be intimate together. Neither of them knew if they would even make it through the next day, and this could even be their final moments alive.

"Peter... I love you..."
He gently leaned over and passionately started kissing Peter, the same way he had before, but with a sense of passion, and yet still the sense of fear and sadness was present in it.

He held onto him so tight, and their lips were pressed together, almost as if they could not be seperated, which he was hoping they wouldn't. A moment of passion, and love would be the greatest thing that they could have at the moment.
Croco†

Post by Croco† »

The same feelings of passion and desire were starting to envelop Peter as well as he held Andi and kissed him.  "Finally..." he thought to himself, "...and this time, nothing's gonna stop me."

That is, until...

"Beep...beep...beep..."

"FUCK!!!" Peter screamed when he broke away because of the beeping from his collar, which was soon joined by Andi's, "I hate these rude interruptions...they always come at the worst possible moments!"  He then looked around before grabbing Andi by the hand.  "We have to leave...again..."

((Continued in A Honeymoon Gone Wrong))
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

"OH, fuck me..." Andi said as the collar started going off. and so he immediately told Peter that they need to get theri stuff and LEAVEE.

"Looks like fate intervenes again... Let's go, follow me."

((Continued in A Honeymoon Gone Wrong))

Return to “The Church”