Das Ende

Burton Harris ist tot

This mansion, once home to the island's mayor, was burnt to the ground in a mysterious fire that occurred right before the evacuation. Now, nothing lies in the area except for scorched earth and the very basic foundations of the once colossal abode.
Xaldien†

Das Ende

Post by Xaldien† »

Burton had no idea what the hell was going happen next. The last announcement threw him for a loop. In fact, all of them really made him feel a little shocked, but it made him want Mary Jane.

I could really use some weed right about now.

He held onto his pack real tight, and headed towards the mansion ruins. Rather stupid, considering he decidedly got lost in his own thoughts of school days past, rather than pay attention to what the danger zones were.

Meanwhile, Chiaki made her way here sometime earlier, but that was merely minutes before the announcement had been made, and then as soon as the announcement was made, one thought kept racing through her head.

ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit
ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit!

She noticed that some kid had started wandering around. She didn't recognize who he was, but at this point, she was more concerned about him, as much as she was worried about the fact that she had to get out of there VERY FUCKING QUICKLY!.

"I thought I was the only one stupid enough... ugh, nevermind that."

She grabbed her stuff, and then started darting as far away from the area as possible. However, no matter how fast she ran, Burton, despite being off in his own world, noticed her there. he immediately thought she was after him, and pointed his gun at her.

"Stop, right there"

"runrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrun!"
"I SAID STOP!"

he went after her, and tackled her to the ground.
"You fucking idiot, let me get away from here," she creamed as she struggled and punched to get him off of her.
"Stupid woman, what the hell are you talking about."
She punched him square in the face and then quickly grabbed her gun.
"I made be stupid but I am not a wom-- Wait... FUCK! ANYWAY! I need to get the--"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!

Chiaki and Burton were caught in complete shock by the sudden beeping of their colors.

"What the hell did you do?"
"ME?! I've been trying to get the fuck away from here, and you stopped me, and THIS IS WHY!"

His regular cool started to fade away. Where's weed when you need it?
The girl started running away from the mansion ruins again, but he quickly tackled her, and fought her more.

"This is your fault!"
"What the fuck, man, you had a chance to run, but instead you attack me. That does it!"

She aimed her gun at a sensetive area. And fired.

Pain which no man should ever feel spread quickly throught his groin region, the very second the bullet made it's way into his crotch. It was a near blinding pain, and an embarassing one at that. Chiaki, adding insult to a major, MAJOR injury, punched him in the face to get him off of her.

"See ya, idiot."
She couldn't tell what made her happier, the fact that she had a second kill to her name, or the fact that the person who heard her make a stupid comeback is most likely not going to mention it-- wait, she just shot him, she didn't know if... Hmm...
do I stick around, or do I leave him... it's a second kill for me. But is it worth it?

Every beep that the collar gave out led her to decide even quicker that she needs to get the hell out of there, so she ran.

((Chiaki's story will be continued elsewhere))

Burton, however, was trying to get up, despite the pain.
The beeping got faster, and faster, and faster.

He eventually laid down, realizing this was it.
"Fuck... I need wee-"

boom.

Boy #99 - Burton Harris - Dead
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Xaldien. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Mansion Ruins”