Keeping up with Nick Jones

Built on a large hill overlooking the beach, Oceanview Terrace is a well-to-do neighborhood with its share of affluent and cultured individuals. A lot of "old money" lives in Oceanview, whereas most of the new money has opted to move out onto the Island instead. People do crazy things to live in places like Oceanview, and it's a regular sight to see people with beautiful houses practically devoid of any furnishings for its inhabitants living above their means.
Zabriel†

Keeping up with Nick Jones

Post by Zabriel† »

((Continued from Out on the Town and Out of the Closet))

Nick hadn't seen anything to indicate that there had been any trouble, so he reasoned that she must have forgotten, which was understandable since it was a stressful time of the year for everybody, and people had a lot on their minds. Nick really needed to study for his Physics test the next day anyhow. He had been putting it off for too long and should probably welcome the missed date as a chance to get some things done. He grabbed his books from the passenger's seat and headed into his house.

"I'm home!" He announced to the household and proceeded to the study to prepare for the next day. Arranging his notes and opening his book he shut the door and turned on some music.

His studying lasted for a little while, but as his music switched from ambient chamber music to Italian dance music the room slowly turned into a discotheque. He got out of his chair and started to move to the beat.

"I see the moon coming down for me, shining so bright as only sunlight could be, it tells me stories about eternity, together we'll be free in harmony...I see the moon coming down for me..."

The dance made him feel a little better about things. Dance music always made him happy. He wasn't sure that it was possible to be upset with dance music playing.

This, he decided, was what heaven sounded like.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Zabriel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Oceanview Terrace”