Earn your self confidence

Everything Prom-related before the actual dance takes place here: last second date-searches, time spent dressing, rendezvous with friends, and fancy limo (or, as the case may be, bus) rides to the dance are all welcome.
KingKamor†

Post by KingKamor† »

He did his best not to flinch at her saying 'the word of God.' "Yeah, I guess." He paused, letting a bit more of the song reach his ears undisturbed. "But bleh. I really don't like rap or hip hop. To me, it's just a bunch of overconfident pricks yelling into microphones. It can be done well, but it's really rare for me to find a rap song that I like. This kind of stuff is more my speed."

He wondered if he had said too much.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler KingKamor. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
chibinanashi†

Post by chibinanashi† »

"I agree. You do have your exceptions." Raine answered him with a nod. "One of them...I think his name was Eminem. Some of his earlier works were a bit, odd." She couldn't find another word to describe it and be polite about it. "But some of his songs did have a message if you listen closely."

She then looked outside and up to the sky. "It's so nice out tonight," Raine closed her eyes and rolled down the window slightly to let in some of the breeze. Her hair lifted off of her shoulders in response. "I hope it's like this for the whole night."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler chibinanashi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
KingKamor†

Post by KingKamor† »

Ridley hadn't heard anything from Eminem for a long time, so he decided to try to withhold his judgement until later. He was glad that she changed the subject to the weather. "Yeah, it is nice outside." Now that the conversation was over, he was out of things to talk about. As the song ended, he almost panicked, but luckily she continued.

"It would be nice of things stayed like this, but it'll probably get colder later." He remembered his brother telling him to lend her his coat if it was cold, and made a mental note of it.

((Ridley Landon continued in Let the Dance Begin!))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler KingKamor. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
chibinanashi†

Post by chibinanashi† »

"Oh? I hope it's not too cold." Raine rubbed her arms and looked back over to him. "Well, I'm sure we'll be fine." she smiled and let the silence sink in as they arrived at the prom. Sometimes, silence can be unnvering. Other times, silence can be golden and a sign that you feel comfortable with the other person, not needing noise to distract themselves.

((Raine Schwarz continued in Let the Dance Begin!))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler chibinanashi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Pre-Prom”