And Five Were Chosen

Here, the announcements that Mr. Danya made over the course of SOTF Version 1 have been archived for your reading pleasure. Please note that segments of these announcements not directly pertaining to Version 1 have been removed.
Kaishi*

And Five Were Chosen

Post by Kaishi* »

31 Remaining.
Take away five.

The people rolled for our latest dice roll, sadly enough, are the following five. G34 - Jill Gatling, G39 - Cassie Webber, G04 - Xian Chun, B26 - Dorien Graywood, and B04 - Aiden Ambrose. There aren't many of you guys with swap cards left, so I guess it's the end for these five characters, huh? ;)

As long as you're gearing up for a death by the 24th (Friday), time's not a problem. And, by the way, Aiden is hands off, since, I believe, his handler is away/grounded. If you can get in touch with MooCow, then killing the character is fine by me (it's taking the kid long enough, anyway ;)).

Good luck and happy deaths! :lol:
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.

Return to “Announcements”