The Rolls of the Dice

Headline News, Or So They Say

Here, the announcements that Mr. Danya made over the course of SOTF Version 1 have been archived for your reading pleasure. Please note that segments of these announcements not directly pertaining to Version 1 have been removed.
Kaishi*

The Rolls of the Dice

Post by Kaishi* »

Aiden Ambrose
Ryan Torres
Toby Valerik
Jacob Starr
Fredrik Hughes
Martyn Ferdinand
Shinya Motomura
Adam Dodd
Chi Masumi
Cydni Pullman
Takara Asano
Jamie Amy Robins
Callum Hadley*

You know what that means, right? The listed folks are lottery winners of a different kind.

Several of those listed are characters that have seen the island up and down, lived to see many dark days, and killed for their lives and others'. Some have hardly started their journey, having only taken a few steps just to be killed by comrades and merciless murderers. While a few have made their mark on the SOTF ACT, and surely will not be forgotten for a long, long time.

The first reaction to these rolls were all varied feelings of "oh my gosh!". Sobs in the corner, vomitting, sick stomache feelings; that sort of thing. Of course, I don't blame anyone who are doing, or are feeling all of the above. It's only natural.

By now, most of you should know the deal. You have three days to kill your character off; PM me if you have to make an exception for whatever reason! If you haven't used your swap card yet, the option is still available. Yes! You can also use your card to swap out with a character that isn't your own. It's called being nice. And, the following people have already used their swap cards, so don't try to cheat!
d0ddi0slave
ebonydear
Slayer
LadyMakaze
Kuze
Theseus
Elise Aversano (*C.H. has been carried over from last roll)

Teehee...
Danya's next Announcement sure will be fun. ^_^
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.

Return to “Announcements”