Looking for 'Company'

CONTENT WARNING

The neon blue sign running vertically down the side of the brick building is enough to grab one's attention. The Varsity is a fairly well-known sports lounge, catering to teens and adults alike. A blue star stamp on your hand indicates you aren't old enough to drink alcoholic beverages, but many teens have easily found their way around that. The lounge itself is nice, with flatscreens lined up on the walls and pool tables, foosball tables, and arcade games set up around the area.
Namira

Post by Namira »

Yeah, yeah, what the fuck ever...

Rosa actually had to stop herself from rolling her eyes at Dustin's compliment. Did the guy really have to be some damn flamboyant about it? Even if the subject couldn't get much coarser, Dustin was still framing what he said in ways that made it sound like some kind of romantic outing. he thought she was hot, she got it. They'd just fucked for Christ's sake. That wasn't something you did with somebody you thought was ugly now was it?

Still, Rosa's irritation was quickly shunted to the back of her mind once again as Dustin went back to business. He definitely knew what he was doing, and Rosa squirmed beneath his ministrations - especially as he was lingering over her breasts. They were a particular weak spot for Rosa, and it seemed somewhat rare that guys did much more than cop a feel of them whilst getting it on. Much more often, it was Rosa's female partners that took advantage of that fact, perhaps because they had personal experience to draw on.

Regardless, what resulted was another mew of pleasure.

Oh jeez, he's going right down, he's gonn- what the FUCK!?

Rosa was once again set seething at Dustin sat up and casually asked 'where to?' Fucking tease! Rosa hadn't exactly expected they'd be staying in the car the whole time, but to do that and then back away to bring it up... that fucker. All the same, Rosa felt she did a pretty good job of masking her annoyance as she replied.

"My place... jeez, everyone's in, dad, stepmother, brother, sister, probably not a great idea. Yours I guess, unless you've got worse trouble 'round there," Rosa felt like putting on at least some clothing again and getting ready for the ride to Dustin's place out of pure maliciousness. Dustin denied her, Dustin didn't get a view. However, since she was essentially pinned underneath him, there wasn't really much she could do in that respect. Instead, Rosa reached for her bag, pulling out a small pad and pen, then scribbled her number onto it, deliberately ignoring how Dustin was pressed up against her.

"My number. Just in case you want, y'know, something casual sometime."

Hey, having a guy like this to fall back on could come in handy, even if he is a bit of a prick...
Pigeon Army†

Post by Pigeon Army† »

Dustin quickly suppressed a chuckle as he watched Rosa's eyes narrow and heard her try to hide the anger in her voice. He'd gotten her hooked, and her rage at his pulling out of the anticipated-oral was proof positive of that. It was an age-old technique that had been passed down through the generations to a drunken swinger Dustin met at a club a year ago, and the swinger had seen fit to make him privy to the technique, one that rarely failed. Again, it paid off - Rosa, though seething, began to run through the options available to the two.

"My place... jeez, everyone's in, dad, stepmother, brother, sister, probably not a great idea. Yours I guess, unless you've got worse trouble 'round there."

"Not at all," Dustin replied. "The house is mine for the night. Very convenient."

It was to Dustin's benefit that his parents had jobs that saw them out of the house rather regularly. Dustin's mother was out of town for the week at a Food Hygiene conference in Seattle, and his father was working late at the office. Besides, his father turned a blind eye to the myriad of women he had walking in and out of his house, mostly because he would only see them for three to four minutes at a time.

Trapped under Dustin's body, the naked and angry Rosa did something next that Dustin wasn't expecting. She reached into her bag on the ground, pulled out a pad and pen, and wrote a series of digits on it. She handed it to Dustin, and the boy pushed himself up off the girl to look at it as she talked.

"My number. Just in case you want, y'know, something casual sometime."

"Hmm," Dustin said, nonplussed. He'd received plenty of numbers in his time, and while most of them sought deep and meaningful relationships it was not in his capacity to provide, those who did supply him with their booty for calling were appreciated a bit more than those who did not. Even if he did not outwardly show it.

Dustin slid back into the driver's seat and pulled on his jeans, so that if a cop pulled him over, he wouldn't be found in a compromising position. He slotted the key into the ignition and turned it, and the engine roared to life.

"Well?" he said to Rosa in the back. "Please, put your seatbelt on, I'm not having any dead chicks splattered over the upholstery in the unlikely event that we crash."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Pigeon Army. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Namira

Post by Namira »

Seatbelt? He can go fuck himself. He screws around teasing, no fucking way am I gonna sit down like a good little girl.

"Yeah, yeah..."

Rosa settled back across the backseat of the car, making no move to sit up, quite obviously disregarding what Dustin was saying. He wanted to tease? To fuck around? Two could play at that game, and Rosa wasn't going to touch the seatbelt.

Instead, to put it quite simply, she started to masturbate again. Loudly. Were the gasps and small cries exaggerated? Well, yes, but looking at how enthusiastically Rosa was going at it, Dustin probably not notice at all.

And I raise you ten ... whatevers. Drive or pry? Drive or pry...
Pigeon Army†

Post by Pigeon Army† »

Dustin shifted the stick into reverse, checking his rear-view mirror to make sure that there wasn't anything behind him. There wasn't, and wait a minute...

Dustin eased the reversing car to a halt, looking through his rear-view mirror at the girl sprawled across his back seat, masturbating. Loudly. Almost too loudly.

Dustin shook his head and let out a small, condescending chuckle. He knew what she was trying to do, but the car was far too uncomfortable for a night's worth of boot-knocking, and it wasn't exactly a private location either. Dustin turned to Rosa, smiling the kind of smile one shoots at a misbehaving five year old when you want them to stop poking the cat before it scratches them.

"Look, Rosa, I am very appreciative of the fact that you want to have sex, but I'm only going to say this once more. Please, get your seat-belt on, or I'll speed past a police station and get us pulled over while you're masturbating, and you can explain to the officer what you're doing in the back seat."

Dustin slid the car into first, and pulled out into the road.

"It's only a ten minute drive anyway, jesus. Anyone would think you're desperate."

((Dustin Royal continued in Eleutherea))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Pigeon Army. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Namira

Post by Namira »

Fuckhead...

Okay, so maybe Rosa wasn't being the most cooperative that she could be, and hell, even downright contrary, but what the hell; Dustin deserved it. The guy was a dick. Maybe he knew his business, but he was a dick. Ironic that Rosa had just completed the first part of what was sure to be a pretty wild night with a guy that she was finding she rather disliked.

But... whatever, you weren't going to pick up Romeo when it was bar to car in twenty minutes flat. Especially not as inebriated as Rosa most assuredly still was. Sure, maybe the booze had gone into more bad-temperedness than airheadedness, but it didn't change the fact that she was pretty intoxicated.

And Rosa most certainly didn't appreciate being talked to like a small kid. Junior did that, maybe because in his mind she was still his little girl (and fuck, if time parents spent with their kids were age, that would be the case). Fact was though, Rosa disliked being reminded of her father, especially when the person she was talking to was a dick. Oh, and somebody she'd just fucked. That took things to a whole different level of weird.

Begrudgingly, Rosa sat up and belted up, but only dressed so far as replacing her top. Asides from that, Rosa just kept on being busy with herself. Although she did tone down the exaggerated nosies, but in all truthfulness, she wasn't worried. Even if they did get pulled over, Rosa could grab her skirt, and although she was pretty damn drunk (and knew it), Dustin wasn't. Or at least, he'd better not be.

Honest to god, if you're drunk and driving with me in the back I'll fucking MURDER you.

With that cheerful thought in mind, Rosa settled down for the ride.

((Rosa Fiametta continued in Coulda Been A Contender))

Return to “The Varsity”