Browsing thoughts

The top level of the Promenade is where all the large chain department stores seem to duke it out. It's home to Sears, JCPenney, Bloomingdale's, and Macy's, among others. Also on the top floor of the mall can be found many of the nicer restaurants.
Slam

Post by Slam »

"I'm sorry, I don't know what to say..."

She felt so alone, so isolated from Daniel. It was if a void was growing between the two, expanding by the minute as she desperately reached out her hand to keep someone she had come so close to being friends with from sinking away.

I thought I would be better this time...

She thought that she'd be able to make friends with someone; able to keep her cool; able to not look like a freaking loser. She thought she'd be able to do all these things, but all she could do was freak out and look like a total idiot.

"I'm sorry..."

Sorry that she couldn't act normal and go to the Prom with him. People could go out with people only minutes after meeting them, so why couldn't she after days of knowing Daniel? What was so wrong with her? Her friends from back before she moved were probably all taken for the Prom, ready to go and have fun. The other girls at Bayview were all getting ready to go, plenty of them having dates. She couldn't think of anyone aside from her who couldn't handle something as simple and easy as going with a guy to the Prom. It was hopeless. She was hopeless. There was nothing that could be done. Nothing would salvage Lucy Ashmore, the lost cause.

"I should probably leave..."

The situation was beyond repair: nothing would break the tension after her outcry and his guilt, and Lucy knew. The only thing that was left to do was to turn around, walk out the store, and go home alone, even if she the thought of losing a potential friend like Daniel made her tear up. There was no-one to blame though, no-one but herself.

Turning around, Lucy headed out the store and walked down the corridor of the mall, her head pulled low by the sombreness building inside her. Her heavy heart weighed down her meek frame as she slowly walked away: away from the shop she had not minutes before been staring at dreamily, pining for a figure that would fulfil a lovely dress; away from the shop she had been stood next to Daniel Blessing: one of the first people in a long time she had formed any form of connection with. She couldn't turn back now, not after what she had done. There was nothing she could do, but walk away.

((Lucy Ashmore pregame end.))
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Return to “Level Three”