B114 - Ginsenshi, Kouji[/DECEASED]

Ginsenshi's Character

A roster of all approved characters who participated in Version 1.
Kaishi*

B114 - Ginsenshi, Kouji[/DECEASED]

Post by Kaishi* »

DECEASED

Name: Kouji Ginsenshi
Grade: 10th
School: Northwood High, Georga, USA.
Appearance: That of a punk with long black hair to his shoulders, black t-shirt and black jeans with a - black leather belt around his wrist. Kouji is always seen wearing a black leather jacket every where he goes.

Biography:
The oldest of three children, Kouji had gotten into may fights mustly streetfights back Tokyo, Japan. Later in life he moved to the States. His mother and father were killed in a car crash when he was 9. Only Kouji and his younger sister, Yuki age7 at the time and brother Kouichi 10 at the time lived after the crash. Though Kouji is one to keep to himself and not talk much to others since then, but once you get to know him he’s an okay guy. Yuki, Kouichi and Kouji lives try and understand, as to why they dead. So Kouji trains the in martial arts and the way of the sword to keep his mind off his trouble past. Kouji also writes Haiku and English potrym lyrics etc.

“I'm a bit of a lone wolf, I don't need anyone's help or friends.”- Kouji

“But when his friends are in a pinch, my bro will rush to help them out, without even thinking of the danger he's putting himself in!”- Yuki

Other: n/a

Number: 114
===
Designated Weapon: M67 Bayonet

Conclusions: Okay, don't tell me. This type of guy is pretty easy to guess. He's a punk ass with martial art skill. Heh, isn't that all of the kids now a days? Hopefully, he gets kicked in the mouth for all the black and leather that he wears, and doesn't last too long because of his punkish qualities.

DECEASED
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.

Return to “V1 Character Roster”