Fabuleux

[[Reentry of B062- Early Day 4, Open]]

At one high point near the felled forest, the ground suddenly falls away, leaving a clear view of the sea, and a clear drop to the rocks below. This cliff, formed from crumbling ground caused by erosion, is a relative small area near the typically more gentle slopes, but still a potential hazard for the unwary.
Slam

Post by Slam »

Shit shit shit SHIT SHIT!

The two were duking it out, the pair a blinding whirl of steel, and all Janet could do was stand in shock like an idiot! If she ran, she wouldn't get those map co-ordinates! If she stayed, well, what!? The fat guy hadn't unloaded on Sophia yet, so maybe he was too dumb to realise what a shotgun was for!? This whole thing was starting to piss her off!

"Fuck this!" she yelled, as her legs took over and she started sprinting. Sitting still had never been Janet's thing, and she had no intention of starting now. She had no idea what she was doing, but damn if she wasn't doing it now.

The speakers echoed across the island, but they fell on deaf ears for Janet too, now much more focused on charging that tubby asshole who'd broken up their little quiet moment. Sophia was in between the two of them, but a little side skirting was more than enough to get him in her sights, clenching her teeth with every passing step as anger erupted inside her like a volcano.

"FUCK YOU!" she screamed, really not thinking straight any more as adrenaline poisoned her rationale. John screamed and dropped his gun as Sophia clobbered his bones, inciting the berserk cheerleader to even more. What had brought on this sudden rage wasn't totally clear to Janet, but she knew that she wanted John hurt and hurt BADLY!

With a wild roar she sprung towards his legs, oblivious to the actions of Sophia inches above her. If he was on the floor, she'd be perfectly poised to give the disgusting fat asshole bastard a piece of her fucking mind! And she had a couple of fucking pieces to give the fucking bastard!
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Hollyquin†

Post by Hollyquin† »

Ooh, well, this isn't pretty at all, is it?

Vivien couldn't even think in good conscious that things had 'gone to hell'. Things had 'gone to hell' the moment Fatty John had arrived on the scene. But now the boy had taken a lead pipe to the arm- not a confrontation his arm had won, judging by the sound- and now Miss Claymont had apparently taken it upon herself to go screaming and clawing like a banshee at the boy.

He'd dropped his gun. That was good, at least.

Vivien considered that a moment. His gun was on the ground. The boy was incapacitated and the two girls were half-crazed in their inexplicable rage states. That gun was being ignored. Oh so deliciously ignored...

But that lasted only a moment. Vivien shook his pretty little head, only to himself- No, no, no, that is all kinds of idiotic. The thing's huge, first of all...it's most likely not loaded. And I'd have to step a tad closer to this little brawl than I'd like to get my hands on it...sigh. It's a pretty thing, too. Oh well. Hopefully one of them breaks it by mistake.

Besides, I'm armed already.

His hand momentarily found his own gun, so much smaller than the other boy's and yet full of so much more potential. He wrapped his hand around the grip for a moment. Then let it go.

Then again.

No. Pointless. Stupid. Let the children fight it out and find out who's left alive in the morning. Kill one of them right now and whoever's not dead will be after me in a heartbeat...

I could probably take them all, but why bother? I'd rather not get this dress dirty. Even if the bloodstains wouldn't show.

Vivien released the grip on the gun and, hardly sparing another look at the battling trio, scampered away, cursing his lack of shoes.

The terrain was unforgiving on dainty feet.

[[Vivien Morin continued in Pretty Handsome Awkward]]
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Hollyquin. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Dr. Nic†

Post by Dr. Nic† »

Sofia grit her teeth and winced, each heavy breath stinging as her side throbbed and ached. It hurt like hell but only time would tell if something was broken or cracked, but for now, she was victorious. She took John out of the equation, took away his ability to fight back. A broken arm was useless in this place, and she had all but signed his ticket for a first class trip to hell. He was an obstacle, and she broke him down. Now, Janet was having her turn, having come in at the last minute to take him down and take out her frustration on an actual target; not that Sofia really knew if Janet had any frustrations to take out, but really, who didn't in this place?

But still, Sofia was victorious. She overcame her first of many real obstacles.

Now... well, now she was going to attend to her new tool, her new weapon to take down further obstacles. Further roadblocks. That pipe of hers had worked out perfectly, but the shotgun she'd managed to wrestle from John would work so much better when the time came to use it. Feeding Colin the lead pipe was tempting, but feeding him the barrel of the shotgun would be so much more satisfying. But before she could use it, she would need the ammunition... and when that came to mind, John's bag became her new target.

"I think I'll take this, if you don't mind."

She spoke up as she wrapped her slightly aching fingers around the strap of John's bag, his daypack, picking it up and letting it hang from her shoulder as she dug through the contents, leaving her lead pipe in the bag as she searched. When she found what she was looking for, she let a little sinister grin come as it may and tried to dredge up whatever little knowledge she had on shotguns. Watch enough TV or movies, play enough games or even spend enough time on the internet and you learn little things. Not much, but you at least learned to do a few essentials.

It wasn't quite as dramatic as she expected. Fumbling with a weapon she knew almost nothing about wasn't quite as dramatic as what she envisioned, but it was at least being done right. It's not like John could interject and stop her from playing with his weapon, Janet had his attention and wasn't about to let it go. First, she made sure to actually load the weapon; one shell, two shells, three shells, four. That's good for now. Next, she made sure to get one of those shells in the chamber and pumped the shotgun. Simple enough, though she might want to give the manual a glance when she had the time. But for now, she was content with the fact that she was now holding a loading shotgun.

What a rush it was to have that thing in her hands, such an imposing, beautiful thing. It almost reminded her of her car. Sturdy and reliable, something she had to be responsible with, something she had to take care of if she really wanted it to last. Something that could do so much damage in the wrong hands...

Of course, she'd never pointed her car at someone. But here she was, pointing the shotgun at John and Janet to end whatever interaction was going on between them. That's right, at both of them; she held no ill will toward Janet but she didn't trust her either. She could be an obstacle, or she could simply be a bystander. Whichever she became was her choice though, wasn't it?

"Get the fuck up!"

God, what a rush it was to know that with one little movement, with one little twitch, you could end someone's life. It was almost as good as being behind the wheel of a classic car. But could she really break down the obstacles in her path completely? To remove them from the equation entirely?

Well, that was the plan now, wasn't it?
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Dr. Nic. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"FUCK YOU!"

John didn't even look at Janet before she crashed into his legs, taking him down to the ground.

He called out in pain as he landed hard on his broken arm, tears blinding him and pain causing white noise in his ears and mind. He was aware that someone straddled him, but that's as far as it went. He couldn't feel the further injuries she was inflicting on him, couldn't hear the words she screamed at him...

He did become aware of her becoming silent, though the pain didn't subside at all. He was dimly aware that the one who broke his arm was stood a short distance away.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Acelister. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slam

Post by Slam »

With a resounding thud they both crashed into the ground, Janet gripping John's legs tightly as her head banged against his legs and he squealed out in pain as he landed on his arm. It took a second to catch her breath before she was on top of him, glaring down at his ugly face.

"Fucker!" she snarled, bringing up her hand and slapping it hard across his cheek.

"Fucker!!" she shouted, pulling him by the hair and smashing his head against the dirt.

"Fucker!!!" she screamed, grabbing him by both ears and beating the ground with his skull.

"FUCKER!" she screeched, as she clawed at its skin.

"FUCKER!!" she raked her nails across its face

"FUCKER!!!" she smashed her fist into its nose.

She went to town on it.

This fucker, this fucker had fucked up everything! This fucker had fucking taken the map, this fucker had fucking burnt that guy, this fucker had shot that fucker on the cliff, this fucker had killed Chadd, this fucker had given her a death sentence, this fucker had fucked up her life that she was fixing, this fucker, this fucker, THIS FUCKER!!!

"FUCKING MURDER MY BOYFRIEND, FUCKING KILL THOSE KIDS, FUCKING RUIN EVERYTHING IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD YOU FUCKING FAT PIECE OF SHIT!"

This fucker, this fucker, this fucker, this fucker, this fucker this fucker this fucker HAD TO FUCKING DIE!

She gripped her hand around his throat, fingers pressing down on on his windpipe. The nail on her right finger had come apart from her skin, hanging loosely off of the side, but Janet didn't care about the pain. She wanted it dead, and she wanted it over.

Then that fucker joined in.

"Get the fuck up!"

Her fingers loosened, enough to let air pass through again. She saw the shotgun pointed at her face.

"You cunt."
[+] Dead V7 Kids
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Dr. Nic†

Post by Dr. Nic† »

"A cunt, am I?"

Sofia stared at Janet, looked her dead in the eyes as she held the shotgun on the girl. Now which one of them was crazed? Sofia had charged John and broken his arm, sure, but Janet had beaten him and bloodied the boy's face and slammed his head into the dirt. All without provocation. There was now reason for Janet to join the fight, not after Sofia had disarmed the boy. And the shouting that came as she wailed on him? Where the hell did that come from? Oh well... Sofia had the gun, so she was in charge now. And Janet? Well, Sofia was going to be nice to her, since she hadn't really done anything, but now? Now she was just another fucking bitch, another god damn worthless, annoying little obstacle just like that slut Meredith.

"Then I guess I'm the cunt in charge, since I've got the gun and you don't."

With her finger on the trigger, Sofia took a second to glance at where Vivien had been, the spot he had vacated some time ago during the fight. Looks like he didn't want to stick around to see what happened when it was all said and done with. Oh well. One less fucking obstacle. One less eye sore. She had no problem with the myriad of gay and lesbian students at school, but Vivien was on a whole different level from the other boys and girls. She could handle fabulous and could probably even handle flaming, but cross-dressing was a little off-putting for Sofia. Even in Bayview where half the boys seemed to be gay and half the girls seemed to be lesbian, Vivien was just a little too much to handle for the contractors daughter from suburbia.

"It's just the three of us now."

For now.

"And since I have a gun and you don't, I think it's time you did as you were told, bitch."

She motioned with the shotgun for Janet to get up and back away from John, keeping an eye on the bloody and beaten boy to make sure that he really was reeling from his experience and not suddenly going to grow a pair of balls as big as hers had been. Charging down a shotgun armed opponent and staring down the barrel, that took balls. And she was rather proud of her brand new pair of testes, her new weapon and source of power. As long as she had this, no one was ever going to take anything from her. No one. She was the one who was going to take things from others and never again will she allow someone to take anything from her.

Not again. She wouldn't let anyone take something so precious from her again.

"I'm going to survive this and I'm going to find Colin. I'm going to make him pay for what he did and then? Then I'm going to do whatever it takes to get home. And the both of you are obstacles standing in my path. That's it. That's all you are. Obstacles to be dealt with."

Satisfied with where Janet was now standing and confident that the stupid bitch wasn't going to take any chances when faced with a loaded shotgun, Sofia turned her attention to John for a moment. He wasn't doing what he was told.

"Get up."

He was in pain, but really, that was no excuse to disobey her orders.

"Get UP!"

With one swift motion, she brought her foot into John's side, kicking him in order to make him get up. If he refused, she would continue kicking him, again and again until he stood. She wanted the two of them to stand and obey, no matter how badly they were hurt and no matter how much blood they spilled in the process. Sofia was in charge now, god damn it, and that is how it was supposed to be! She was the one on top, she was the one with the power, she was the one who had responsibilities to take care of outside of this fucking game. They didn't matter. They were obstacles and obstacles were meant to be broken.

"Get over there."

She motioned to the edge of the cliff. Obstacles were meant to be broken and she could think of no better way to break these ones down. This road was hers and no one would get in her way, she wouldn't allow it, she just wouldn't! There were still a few things left for her to do before she went home and she wouldn't let anyone stop her from doing what she had to. She had her reasons and no one could understand them. The only one who understood was dead and it was all their fault! These people who kept getting in her way! They kept her from him, they kept her from following her chosen road.

It was their fault and she was going to make them pay. But first...

"Oh, you wanted something, didn't you? A map, was it?"

Without taking her attention away from Janet, the dangerous little bitch she was, Sofia slipped a hand into John's bag and pulled out the first thing that felt like it would be his assigned map. This meant she had to take a hand away from the trigger of the gun, but really, she doubted Janet was dumb enough to try something when the gun was still pointed in her general direction.

"Take it, bitch. Maybe it'll help you find your way to hell."

She threw the map on the ground. There was no way in hell she was going to hand it to her. She didn't want that bitch moving anywhere but toward that cliff, which she seemed adamant on refusing to do. But really, that didn't matter; one good shot from Sofia's brand new beautiful weapon would be enough for Janet, the cliff wasn't entirely necessary. But first, she would take care of her first target. Janet was a bitch but John was there first, so it was only fair to put that fat fuck out of his misery first, right?

"Now..."

She turned the shotgun on John.

"I hope you can swim."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Dr. Nic. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

John feels fresh pain as Janet gets off of him, numbing him to the fact that he's being issued orders. Until he's kicked violently.

He called out in pain before struggling to get up with one working arm. He shivered in a mixture of shock and pain as he stood. His vision blurred as blood streaked into his eyes thanks to the cuts Janet dealt his forehead, even as her blows to his face made his eye swell. His breathing was laboured and he was panting.

Maybe this is what he deserved? He shot that guy - probably killed him. It was only right he got beaten to death...

"Get over there."

John blinked through the blood, his working arm holding on to his broken one. His dirty jersey was covered in blood - the broken arm was seeping blood right along the sleeve now. He staggered to the cliff edge where he wavered on his feet as he faced Sofia. If she didn't shoot him, he was going to fall. Either over the cliff or to the ground, he didn't know if he even cared anymore. He shot someone, had his arm broken, probably lost his girlfriend to some psycho who might even have raped her to death... He should have been looking for Celeste. Not going around, hiding in sawmills and shooting innocent people! This fucked up situation was even more fucked up than it had to be!

He chanced moving his arm so he could wipe his eyes and see Sofia. She tossed something on the ground, but everything was too fuzzy for him to tell what it was. He could tell where the shotgun was aimed though...
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Acelister. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Dr. Nic†

Post by Dr. Nic† »

[Skipped with permission from Slamexo to make the rest of the scene flow a bit better.]

"So, John... any last words?"

Sofia mused idly, barely above a whisper, not really sure if she wanted an actual answer or not. She could have repeated the question or said it louder to begin with, but staring at John now, lining up the sights of the shotgun square with his chest, she began to doubt her conviction in this act. This was her road and this was what she needed to do to break down obstacles, but was this really the only choice? Was this really the only means by which she could survive? Was this the only way she could find Colin and make him pay? Even if people were nothing but obstacles in her path now, did she really need to resort to killing to survive?

Yes.

It was too late to go back now and too late to forget the conviction she once held for this. With an adjustment of the shotgun, Sofia stared back down the sights, steadying her aim. This is what she had to do to survive and she would do it, she wouldn't falter anymore. They all had to pay. It was their fault that Tony was dead, that she never got the chance to tell him...

It was their fault. All of them.

She spoke louder this time.

"Any last words, John?"

She listened and waited, giving him time to speak up and say his piece before his death. He was going to die but everyone deserved to say goodbye, no matter who it was. Would she be able to give Colin this courtesy? Did he give the same to Tony? She didn't know, couldn't know, but she didn't care. This is what she would do. If she had to kill someone, she would listen to their last words and stay until they passed. That was the least she could do for them. She couldn't give them a proper burial but at least... at least she could let them say goodbye to the ones they cared about. At least she could let them have the closure that she couldn't get.

"I'm sorry, John..."

She didn't know why she said that... but she did.

"I'm so sorry."

She breathed deep and steadied her aim.

"Goodbye."

She squeezed the trigger.

As long as I am able, I'll keep fighting. For myself. For Tony. As long as I am able.
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"So, John... any last words?"

John didn't hear the first request. Whether it was the fear, pain, exhaustion or inner turmoil nobody would ever know. He knew this was it. Someone holding a gun at him with his only escape being to dive off of a cliff-of-certain-doom.

"Any last words, John?"

"I don't wanna die..." he managed to say, tears mixing with the blood in his eyes. "C-Celeste... I didn't... I didn't get to... To see her..."

He couldn't put together a straight thought, let alone give his last words any meaningful impact. He wanted to make her sad or guilty that she was doing this, even if she was past the point of no-return and would go on to remorselessly kill another fifty people. Wasn't he her first kill? He hadn't noticed her name in any of the announcements...

"I'm sorry, John... I'm so sorry. Goodbye."

"Please..." he whispered just as the shotgun fired.

The explosion from the shell igniting was matched by the noise in his ears as the ammunition hit him square in the chest. He staggered back, his feet automatically trying to find purchase even as his body was pushed backwards by the metal entering his body and bone. He didn't feel the pain in his arm anymore, white hot burning emanating from his chest as his feet left solid ground and he began to fall off of the cliff.

He didn't deserve this, did he? To die so mercilessly at the hands of someone he had barely spoken to over the past years? His vision started to go dark and his extremities grew colder as he made a gradual cartwheel towards the water. His legs and arms flailed unbidden, trying to find something to grab despite his mind's unwillingness to think. A cold, bloody death on an island miles from nowhere at the hands of his classmate, having not even seen his baby sister. She'd probably never even know he existed - his parents keeping this a secret to save her and themselves the pain.

Hitting the water brought him back slightly, but only so he could gasp in a lungful of sea water. He tried to cough it out but the blood and water clogging his chest didn't wish to allow him such luxury. He couldn't breathe, heat and cold combated to take over his body and the world was growing dark again. Darkness only forced its way further onto him as the water swelled and slammed him into the cliff.

His broken arm twisted, fracturing more as it unwittingly went between his body and the rock, blood turning the water dark red in the early daylight. The wave took him away still beneath the surface before suddenly ramming him into the jagged layered cliff face. Lack of oxygen, bloodloss and internal injuries forced him into deaths embrace even though the wash kept trying to deal his body pain, forcing his body against the rocky wall and in to any small space it could find.

His final thoughts wondered how his sister would turn out...

[[B089 - JOHN SMITH DECEASED]]
Slam

Post by Slam »

Fuck.

She had shot him.

Janet was pissed when she'd pointed that shotgun in her face; the cunt seemed to be on her side at first, but she'd shown her true colours the moment her guard was down and now Janet was one itchy finger away from having her heads blown on the floor. That rage that had just been ripping Fat John's face to pieces had found itself backed into a corner by impending gunfire.

Slowly she had gotten up, glaring at Sofia the entire time. The only sounds she made were bitter curses behind gritted teeth; it was amazing how calm she was considering what she'd been going through her heads not moments before, but damn if she was stupid enough to get shot in the face just because she couldn't keep her cool. She was better than this bitch, that was for sure. She wasn't going to go out with a bang.

The bitch felt the need to kick John into getting up too, even if he was perfectly shootable on the floor. She was in the mood now, getting into kicking everyone and controlling people, running things her way, and there wasn't shit Janet could do about it. She had to keep it cool for now, even if she did want nothing more than to rip the cunt's fucking eyes out.

Insult to injury came next, as Sofia tossed the map in between them. Yeah, like she was falling for that: take the map then fuck off. No way she'd use that gun pointed right in the middle of her damn forehead if she even moved a muscle. No, it would wait and she'd get that map later, after she'd taken the opportunity to beat Sofia's miserable face in.

Yet the situation was still going.

Sofia had the gun pointed at them both and wasn't showing any signs up letting up. She wasn't going to let them go, that was for sure, but what about step two? Every move said she was going to kill them, but that wasn't possible: they were just high schoolers, not killers, even with everything going on. But she still had that gun pointed, and there was a look in her eye: the look of someone with a plan.

Shit, she was serious.

Of course she was serious, all this time she was still talking to John like it was the end for him, still asking John if he had any last fucking words! She wasn't just going to pull up the gun, and then walk away right? Right!? She was going to do it, she was actually going to

KABLAM!

The wind whispered across the cliffs.

Just like that, Fat John had flopped off the cliff as the shotgun fired into his chest. Just like that, someone she had gone to high school with died in front of her.

Just like that, someone she had gone to high school with killed in front of her.

Fuck.

She had shot him.

An overwhelming hatred went above and beyond what Janet had felt before.

"Why the fuck did you do that?!"
[+] Dead V7 Kids
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Dr. Nic†

Post by Dr. Nic† »

"I told you. You're nothing but obstacles in my path. And obstacles are meant to be broken."

Sofia turned her attention from the spot where John had been a moment ago to where Janet stood now. John was dead and there really was no going back now. This is what she had to become. This is who she was. There was no turning back. She made her choices and followed her own road and true to her word, she broke down the obstacles that stood in her way. John was first... but now it was Janet's turn.

"You know what this means, right? It's your turn to die."

A smirk came to Sofia's face as she turned the shotgun on her next would-be target, the other obstacle standing in her way. She had to admit, that first shot was more than a little exhilarating. So much of it reminded her of the first time she drove, how much fun it was, how enjoyable it was to have that sense of freedom. This shotgun? It gave her that same sense of total freedom. As long as she had it, she was in charge. She was the one calling the shots and she could go wherever and do whatever she wanted. She was in charge and that's the way it was supposed to be. This was her game now.

Fuck that asian bitch. Fuck those other pricks. I'm going to win this.

"I'll ask you the same thing I asked him."

She steadied her aim and held the weapon tight, her finger on the trigger. Staring down the sights, right at Janet and her fucking face. Looking her right in the eyes with that grin still plastered across her face. This was her freedom. This was her game.

Boom, headshot.

"Any last words?"

That was it. This would be the last question she asked Janet. The last chance Janet would get to speak her mind and offer up her unwanted opinion on everything. After that, it would all end for the foul mouthed little cheerleader. God, she couldn't wait to make that bitch eat some buckshot. Make her take a little tumble off the cliff just like John, even if she had to throw her after the deed was done. No use leaving the body lying there for all to see. Burial at sea is better than no burial at all, after all. But it seemed Sofia was getting tired of waiting and listening to Janet. She wanted to get moving and get back to hunting down that bastard Colin or maybe go back and give that goth slut Meredith a piece of more than just her mind.

"Time's up."

This was it. The moment when it all ended for Janet.

"Say goodbye."

Sofia took a deep breath, steadied her aim... and squeezed the trigger.

click

"...Shit."
Slam

Post by Slam »

Nothing but obstacles huh? That's what he was?! Just a fucking roadblock in your game of Chinese mother fucking killing checkers!?!

Fuck, she should have screamed that. Damn that gun pointed in her face, it was grabbing onto her tongue and not letting go! Now not only was she going to get her fucking head blown off, she wouldn't even get a chance to tell this bitch what she thought of her!

Fuck, this was unbearable! It was one thing to turn on her without so much as a warning, but another to drag it out this long! If she was going to pull that trigger and splatter her lovely self all over the ground, then couldn't she just get it over with already?!

"Last fucking words?!" she finally snarled, after being so politely offered the opportunity. "How bout you fucking put that fucking gun down and leave me the fuck alone you psycho cunt! Or just give me that fucking gun first, THEN leave me the-"

Time's up.

Oh fuck me.

Say goodbye?

"Not saying goodbye, YOU"
click
Blink blink.

Shit?

"Oh yes, shit."

With a victorious grin, Janet coiled her rage into a mighty fist, flailing her arm at Sofia's fuck ugly face! This was no moment for deliberation: she wasn't going to sit around thanking the gods that she hadn't ended up as fertiliser, or go down on her knees and beg Sofia for wonderful mercy. This sweet moment that the almighty strands of fate had granted her in this web of murder and slaughter was her only chance for action, her only spot of gold in a river of mud, her only chance to really deal with someone who deserved it! She'd be damned if she was going to let it slip by!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Dr. Nic†

Post by Dr. Nic† »

[Sorry for the delay in getting this out, my brain just hasn't been working too well with Sofia. Finally, we can get this thread wrapped up, before Day 6 rolls around.

All GMing approved.]

Things started to move a little too fast for Sofia to follow once the shotgun refused to fire and blow away that bitch Janet. At first, Sofia didn't quite understand what had happened, dumbstruck by the lack of gunfire and dead bodies. But Janet wasn't wasting any time, charging in with her fist bared and ready to pummel the shotgun toting girl. The way she moved was like a gun had gone off inside her, with no hesitation and no time left for Sofia to react. Her filthy, bloodied fist slammed against Sofia's jaw and sent the girl reeling, stumbling back for a step before she responded in kind. Sofia wasn't about to let Janet get a chance to take the shotgun, just as Sofia had done with John not long before. She held the weapon tight and swung it at Janet, aiming to slam the butt of the gun into whatever she could manage to hit. Preferably her head.

She didn't feel the impact.

The first strike didn't connect and Janet closed in to strike again when Sofia overextended her attack, hoping to catch the shorter girl off-guard. She wasn't expecting Sofia to ram her the moment she came close. At least, it certainly didn't look like she expected it. Sofia followed up the shoulder ram with another swing of the shotgun stock, stepping forward each time she swung the weapon. She was pushing Janet back even if she didn't manage to get in a good, solid strike with the weapon. She just didn't have the range.

Sofia stepped back abruptly and took aim at Janet once again, swinging the shotgun into position at her hip. She squeezed the trigger, over and over, listening with frustration as the gun refused to fire.

"Fuck!"

Janet didn't look like she was going to let Sofia get away as long as that shotgun wasn't working. Without pause, Janet was on Sofia like white on rice once again, fists swinging as each girl took turns lashing out anyway they could without letting the other take the advantage. Sofia screamed as Janet raked her nails across the would-be mechanic's face, the pain just pushing the girl to lash out that much harder, wanting revenge on Janet. Sofia wanted that cheerleader bitch to suffer now! She wasn't good enough for a head shot, she needed to bleed out slowly! That bitch needed to DIE!

Sofia sent the butt of the shotgun into Janet's gut with a satisfying and hard impact. She shoved the taller cheerleader as hard as she could, putting some distance between the two of them. Sofia wanted that gap to be bigger than it was and scrambled back a good distance before Janet could get her breath back and resume her onslaught. Sofia was at a disadvantage up close when using the shotgun and she knew it, and she suspected that Janet knew it too, but she still wanted that bitch dead. But when she took a second to think about it, fighting Janet up close and personal was just going to cost Sofia so much more than she was willing to give. It would take too much time and she'd already spent far too much time on the cliffs. This would be her last attempt to kill Janet then.

No way in hell was Sofia letting Janet get the shotgun. Even if it meant Sofia couldn't finish what she started.

"Just fucking die you god damn motherfucking cunt!"

Sofia squeezed the trigger as she stared down the sights at the winded Janet.

Click

"GOD DAMN IT SON OF A BITCH FUCK THIS NOISE!"

Sofia shouted and cursed and let out one hell of a scream borne of frustration and anger. Why won't Janet just fucking DIE!?

"I'll finish you, you CUNT!"

Sofia steadied the bag hanging from her shoulder and made sure she wasn't leaving anything behind before she turned on her heel and charged off in the opposite direction, away from Janet. She ran off as fast as she could, cursing and fuming the entire way.

She was not happy.

"I PROMISE YOU, JANET FUCKING CLAYMONT! I'LL END YOU BEFORE THIS IS OVER!"

She screamed before finally slipping out of sight, almost inaudible over the crashing waves below and the sheer distance between the girls.

Sofia definitely wasn't happy.

[Girl #101 - Sofia Martelli. Continued in Read The Fucking Manual.]
Slam

Post by Slam »

Sofia was a fucking tough little nut for such a tiny girl.

The first hit struck gloriously, sending Sofia off her feet, but she was far too fast on her reflexes for any real damage to have been done. It was a sloppy gun butt thankfully though, so avoiding it didn't prove too impossible.

But sloppy swing or not, Sofia wasn't giving up as she charged at her, attacking wildly and forcing a retreat. It wasn't coming close to hitting her, but her fight or flight response was saying 'Don't give smacked by a big heavy piece of metal'.

Then she started firing the gun again.

Fuck, if it had gone off she'd have lost there and then; luck was definitely on her side at that moment..

Though her hand was covered in blood from where one of her nails had ripped on fat John's face, she gave her feline scratch once again at Sofia, dragging it down her face with a bloody schlork. That little scratch opened her up though, as she stomach was put in sharp pain from a well aimed this time gun butt at her gut. Before she knew it, she had been shoved onto her ass in the moment of surprise. When she looked up, Sofia had put some proper distance between them.

Perfect for a gun.

Sofia's screaming didn't alter reality though, and her shotgun continued to spare Janet's life.

And just like that, she took off, leaving a crimson Janet on the floor.

She could hear what she was screaming again from the distance, but she was in no mood to shout anything back. That fucking cunt had murdered someone, and then she'd tried to kill her.

Someone had just tried to kill her.

"...fuck!" she yelled, punching her fist into the ground, catching the loose nail in the dirt and breaking it off. She clutched her hand to her chest as she doubled over from the blistering pain.

"FUCK!" she yelled once again.

It took a few moments before she could focus again, but she slowly calmed down to moderate anger rather than blind fury. Her hand was blood soaked by now, as she crawled over the cliff to look down.

She couldn't see fat John anywhere, but she didn't have to be no doctor to know that he wasn't breathing any more.

He was dead. Just like Chadd.

He had pointed that gun at them, but did he deserve to die? He was in the same fucked up situation they were, after all.

That cunt had killed him in cold blood. She had the shotgun, killing him was just a bonus.

And she'd tried to kill her.

...she deserved to die.

"FUCK!" she reiterated, as if it was the only word she knew any more. Her finger was stinging like hell, and the shit around her was driving her mad.

Why the hell did anyone have to die?! They were all just going on their senior trip! What the hell did they do to this Danya fucker to deserve this?!

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" she screamed wildly, talking to a person she couldn't even hope to see. "YOU AND YOUR FUCKED UP IDEALS!"

This Danya fucker had destroyed everything! He'd murdered her boyfriend, he'd murdered John, he'd almost murdered her! And if things went on, he'd keep fucking up everything until there was nothing left!

The collar on her neck choked even tighter than before, strangling any sense of freedom she could've felt any more.

She rolled over into the dirt, face pressing against the damp grass. She realised the dampness was her own blood.

"You fucking piece of shit..." she muttered to herself, eye lids growing heavier. "I'll fuck you up..."

She would need to move sooner or later; she couldn't stay there forever, or Sofia might come back. She would definitly need to keep moving.

But right now, everything was hurting her so much. She couldn't move, not at this moment.

And then the pain overcame her.

((Janet Claymont continued in Corpsewalker.))
[+] Dead V7 Kids
[+] Pregame Shenanigans

Return to “Northern Cliffs”