Aching Chest and Blurry Sight

Open Thread

This was once the sole cell phone reception tower on the island, largely responsible for its internet and phone contact with the outside world. Now, however, it is nothing but a twisted, dangerous ruin, strewn with wreckage, having been destroyed by Danya’s henchmen during the preparation of the island. They did a thorough job; a close inspection reveals that nothing of use remains.
Limisios†

Post by Limisios† »

"Like I said, you're lucky I'm such a nice guy, but next time I get the feeling that things will be different."

It was no good; this boy was obviously not listening to reason, and now everyone was wandering off, Josée hadn't even began searching the cell phone tower for clues on where she was, but she didn't want to be left behind. "Come on Cisco," she held out her hand to help him up. "It may be a good idea to not make him angry." Josée waited until Cisco had got up and then started to walk off back down the mountain.

((Josée Trembley continued in The Awkward Moment When You Realise That Everyone You Love is Dead.))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Limisios. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

((Well, I've got no problems with that... anyway, quickie dangerzone escape post.))

They were going away. Maybe they didn't want to mess with his sweet music, being philistines that did not know good taste - or at least the taste of their own blood and plasma - were it not spoonfed into their mouths. Yay verily was this twelve-inch round of Black & Decker steel good at warding off its prey for as long it still had strength left in it.

And speaking of spoonfed, an empty stomach wasn't making it any easier to evade the clutches of death. He would continue to follow Joseé for the time being, until he had the strength to fight it off in all its forms - however bizarre or familiar.

((Cisco Vasquez continued in ... Because I Can't Make It On My Own))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler laZardo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
ZombiexCreame†

Post by ZombiexCreame† »

Meredith was almost too busy watching Cisco rub a bloodied saw blade against his face to hear Jessica, but the little nickname was enough to make her blood run cold. What a fucking bitch. Hadn't she told Jessica time and time again to never call her that? Where did she get the gumption to strut over here and begin calling her Merry. As she spoke, her voice was dripping with a monotone, deadpan style. "Hello there, Jessica. It's been awhile, hasn't it? I know there are greater things to worry about here, but you and I both know that it's Pandora. Call me Merry again, and I'll pretend I didn't hear you... Oh! You wanna sign my book after Gracie's done?"

But she was picked up by Nick and led away. What the hell.

Kay, whatever. It was nice seeing you too, Jessica.

But now Meredith was split between staying with Cisco and Josée, or following that other group because Gracie still had her Book of Life! And she couldn't just let that go, but she didn't exactly want to follow that group of antagonistic psychopaths... And Cisco and Josée seemed so nice and defenseless, and she sort of wanted to stick around with them but... Her book! She couldn't just let Gracie walk away with her prized book of holiness!

She supposed she would have to follow after the group of psychopaths. OH well. At least Jessica was with them too.

((Meredith Hemmings continued in A way a lone a last))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler ZombiexCreame. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Arscapi†

Post by Arscapi† »

Gracie was surprised that the boys took her advice so quickly. She frowned at the fact that Nick had brought Jessica with them, but followed the boys back down the hills the way that they'd come.

((Gracie Wainwright continued in Because I Can't Make it on My Own))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Arscapi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Destroyed Cell Phone Tower”