My Persuasion Can Build A Nation

open to comments, an open letter on facebook

This forum contains scenes set off of the island, taking place concurrently with V7 and its broadcast. Please be sure to thoroughly read the rules prior to posting in this forum. If you have any questions, please consult staff.
Somersault

My Persuasion Can Build A Nation

Post by Somersault »

The following was posted on Keisha Higgins-Bell’s Facebook account on June 16, 2018.
So, hey.

If you’re reading this right now, you probably know who I am. If you don’t, well, I don’t know how you got ahold of this account, considering it’s private, but fine. Maybe you’re one of those moms in church (praise the Lord), maybe you're one of those underclassmen I say hi to, sometimes, but it's cool. Not that all has happened has been cool, of course, but it's okay for you to be reading this. Going through this, every word and every line, wondering why this girl thinks she has the temerity to go through and post this. Why she has the right to do so, when so many others remain stuck in limbo, fates uncertain and locations unfound.

I get that, I really do. That maybe, I should stay quiet, keep my mouth shut like a trap and never say anything ever again. I've been told that ever since the fifth grade, so don’t feel like you’re alone there. Part of me does want that. It’d be easier, certainly. To weep, to cry, to let everything stand still as if the world will stop around me. As Keisha Higgins-Bell, one of the few members of the George Hunter Batch of 2018 not currently missing, that makes sense.

As Keisha Higgins-Bell, a friend, a classmate, and as one person charitably described me, “a nosy bitch who can’t keep her mouth shut”, I think that I have the right to say something. I think that I have the need to say something, now, before my friends and my classmates’ stories are left to scatter to the wind, tragedy blanketing out what they made happen, rather than what happened to them.

I’m sure all of you have seen the Lorentech Press Conference. At least, read about it, saw a headline about it, maybe even a 10-second snap about it. Rich white people be kind of crazy, yes, but that’s something we all knew before this, right?

Anyways, despite how disgusting the remarks made by Mr. Lorenzen were yesterday, he does bring to light one harsh truth: that something has happened to all of these kids, and it certainly isn’t something good. Perhaps it is SOTF, perhaps it isn’t, but in any case, we can’t let what is happening, or has happened to them, overshadow who they are.

Classmates. Teammates. Friends. Lovers. Siblings.

They aren’t just martyrs and victims, they’re people, and all of you should know that as well as the palm of your hand. Maybe you only know them from your clubs, or a wave in the hallway, or a passing glance in the party. Maybe they’re just acquaintances, nothing more. But for some of you, myself included, they’re your loved ones. Even your children, your babies, your grandkids, your anything, really. All that matters is you know who they are, or at least some piece of their identity, and you know that over whatever has happened, the highest highs and the lowest lows.

So, please, help me bring their stories out to light. Everything from the first time that they walked, rode a bike, or got a prize at a competition. Anything from their panicked preparations at prom, to their very first day of high school. It can be big, it can be small, really, because what matters is that we have something to hold on to, and something for the world to see that Chattanooga stands wounded, yes, but that Chattanooga will stand strong, in the face of everything. That we, as a community, can make it.

I know this is a lot to ask, but I only ask it because I believe that no matter what happens, we must be able to hold onto some of the good. Hold onto it like grains of sand slipping through our fingertips, hands clenched tightly to all we have. I'm not asking for sentimentalism. I'm not asking for blind mourning before any constructive efforts to actually find everyone and bring them home where they belong- just for us to gather together, and know that from our past, we can hopefully find a way forward for our future.

I don't want to be in this situation any more than you have, and to be honest, I was pretty stupid to end up safe here. Unlike a lot of the other people here, I wasn't sick, I didn't decide to go to DC out of some ideological stand or desire for independence. I was grounded. I was stuck, right here, left to fume and think about the fact that I screwed up, that my right to go on the grand senior trip had been ripped away from me. Instead of it serving as a punishment, I was someone spared, left to pick up the pieces of what everyone else has left behind. Now, I'm not gonna even say I succeeded in that, but with your help, I can at least try to make a bad situation just a little bit brighter, just a little bit better.

Maya Angelou once said that the greatest pain one can hold is that of an untold story. Maybe these stories aren't of ourselves, but if they're the ones that we love, then I believe it is only through sharing them with the entire world that we can ever be able to let go the baggage, and put our best foot forward. This is just one voice speaking out, lost in a sea of faceless masses, but please, if you'd like to help me with this project, contact me here, or my Instagram, or at my phone number (which if you're close enough to me to know, you know already).

Thank you.

- Keisha Higgins-Bell, GH Hunting Hen Forever

Attached at the bottom of the post are a number of photos taken from the yearbook featuring clubs and Keisha is a part of, including the volleyball team, the cheer squad, and the school newspaper.
[+] mona lisas and mad hatters
ImageImageImageImage
Appearance Tracker!
[+] a soiled dove finding herself
Image Tonya Collins - Got messy. - Unpretty - TLC
Memories: Child
Pregame: Rain
Prom: Honey
Trip: Furbies
Island: Girl - Way - Delicious - Rakshasa
Tonya by Irina!
Tonya by Ryuki!
[+] a damsel no longer
Image Kelly Nguyen: Couldn't claw back up. - 1234 - Feist
Memories:
Pregame: Universe - Puppies
Trip: Interesting
Island: Holiday - Play - Down - Robot - Unicorn
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] a sheriff trying to keep the peace
Image Adele Jones: Believed. - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself - Lair - Collisions
Trip: Down
Island: Hunger - Darwinism - Mario - Lucifer - House
[+] a cowboy looking for something to ride
ImageMike Brown: Spoke up. - Oh, What A World - Kacey Musgraves
Memories: Timog
Pregame:
Trip: Life
Island: Steady - Miles - Dive
Mike by Ryuki!
[+] tumbleweeds
[+] the town crier whispered
Image Keisha Higgins-Bell - Scouring out her next scoop. - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Meanwhile: Wings - Persuasion - Everything
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
Keisha by Kotori!
[+] v8
Ji-won "Daniel" Song is just praying along. - I know that you're a sucker for anything acoustic.
Anna-Lynn "Ashlei" Mercado is staying in the spotlight. - Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
DeDe Dixon is the best. Definitely.
Pari Shirazi has been wreaking havoc since 2000!
Abby Davis wants to be in the know.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Private message sent by Ophelia MacNCheese 30 minutes after the original post

hello keisha id love to help with your project. i dont think i can help much, but you can call me whenever you want at 423-XXX-XXXX. I have pictures from when me and lucas and phillip, michael and... beryl? i was on edibles when i went there so its kinda blurry. we played a board game, also I have more pictures of me and lucas from prom and stuff. I can send them to you here, but id rather meet in person.

also i have lucas's password to his google drive so ill do some snooping, to see if theres something interesting. i think ill wait until its over before i do that. i dont want him to come back and have him be like 'you snooped through my stuff becasue i was dead' you know. anyways, take care and please call me soon!!
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Private message sent by Gyu-ri Christensen 45 minutes after the original post.

Wasn't it me who called you a nosy bitch? You do know I love you as much as it is possible for me to.
As it were.
I trust you with this, and I'll do my best to help.
Ivy is my best friend, and I refuse to say that in the past tense until I am absolutely sure I must.
Honestly I can reasonably doubt I am her best friend in turn but that is besides the point.
As we all well know Ivy is a polarizing figure who many in our school loathe. I also loathe her, but for entirely different reasons. I see a different side of her and I think it's worth shedding light on that.
She is a beautiful nightmare.
Same goes for Myles, though the connection is not as strong I believe I can still offer some memories. Innocent and not so.
Mackenzie only cares for me as much as she dotes on anyone else but she made a big difference in my life. Somewhat sensitive information, but I believe it fits your criterion.
Parker Green I could probably only offer the turn by turn accounts of the thirty some games of chess he lost to me consecutively. But somehow that feels an appropriate starting point.
Jonathan I...
Well we have not dated for too long. I cannot say I truly know him that well.
But somehow that makes me feel all the more qualified.
Let me know if any of this will help you out. And if you need someone to talk to in any other sense please feel free to let me know. I'll try my best.
To be clear, that's a sincere offer. I know it's not exactly in character but a lot of things have suddenly changed and I'm no exception.
V8 Vibes:
[+] Peace Only Under Liberty
Character Relation Planner! - I'll be responding to proposals and ideas in increments, please be patient!
V7 Vibes:
[+] Cicada Uses A Gun For The First Time
ImageB008, Demetri Futscher - Captain Of The USS Dekcuc - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
Image G018, Beryl Mahelona - Sleepyhead - 1 *
ImageG040, Camila Cañizares - Nightingale - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
ImageG060, Princess McQuillan - a flimsy purpose - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 *
ImageG065, Kelly Nguyen - everyone's friend - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Updated Character Appearances - Updated July 2020
Pregame Relationships
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

[Gaelan Meloy liked this post]
[Jordan Brankovich liked this post]
[Ji-hyun Christensen liked this post]
[Kayden Brockman reacted 😢 to this post]
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Private message sent by Ross Miller four hours and twenty-six minutes after the original post.

I'll help.
Soon.
Shiola

Post by Shiola »

[Chloe Ford reacted with a heart to this post.]

Private Message sent by Chloe Ford one hour after the original post.

hey, I'll see if I can get some of my sister's art and some other stuff to you. Our church closed ranks around us but I'm not really part of that right now, so this actually might really help me sorta cope with this.
Endellion

Post by Endellion »

Private message sent by Adrian Leblanc five hours and thirty-six minutes after the original post.

Enclosed is a link to a cloud storage file containing photos my son took of the things he got up to, and places he visited. You should find more than enough of him, and several of his close friends and so on, in there. If anything more is needed, it can be arranged.

Thank you. Let nobody tell you that what you've chosen to do is somehow wrong.
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Friend Request From: Kara Breen
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

[+] Private Message from Dante Valerio two hours after the original post
hi
i have no idea if you know my brother dante at all
he left his passwords on a postit on his laptop cause hes an idiot
or was
god
sorry
this is his sister venetia
he didnt take a lot of pictures but he has some stuff
i have his prom photos
you can have those
they were secret but
doesnt matter anymore
i guess
this is all so fucked up
[+] Private Message from Zoe Alicea Feliciano the day after the original post
hi keisha im lgad ur not dead i have lots of pcitures and things ni dont know if any of its any use im not very good at photos or otehr things really either but i have lots of thigns and i want to help if theres anything i cna help with thank u for oding this tis a good idea but its going t obe hard and sad so if you need heplw ith anyhting im here im not mcuh but im here.
[+] Private Message from Artem Fyodorov three days after the original post
I would like to help.
Give me time.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Friend Request From: Gretchen Kirkpatrick

[Received 1 day, 6 hours after original post]
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

Private message sent by Benjamin Johnson seven hours and fifty-one minutes after the original post.

Hello keisha you are doing a Very good thing here If you neeed me i will be Very Happy to help i am a student at George Hunter Highand I was good firends with many of the kidnapied students and i was at #swuftball as wel so I have Many good stories to share pleae message me thank you for doing this and godbless
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Private message sent by Tara Hart fourteen days, six hours, and thirty-two minutes after the original post:

Hello. You knew my son as Nona Hart. I did too until a few weeks ago. I've talked to some people who knew him better than I did and I think he would want a memorial account with his preferred name, Marco. I don't think he is in many school pictures, but wherever he is I believe it would mean a lot to him if you would tag any photos under that name. Thank you.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

Private Message sent by Lucas Diaz ten hours and eighteen minutes after the original post.

this is Milo, Lucas' brother, I don't have a Facebook account so I logged into my brother's on ythe family computer, he left a thing with all his passwords in it behind and I know i probably shouldn't have looked at it but I did and now I'm sending this message and I hope it gets to you because I don't know how good friends you were wiyth him he didn't talk much about many people he was friends with when he was home

he wrote a lot of poetry and stuff and he never showed it to any of us while he was here and i think its really special and i dont know if you planned on having anything written included in your project but im working on putting together the best of what he wrote and sharing it somehow anyway so im wondering if youd like to see what he made. he also drew some things and i can send you some art too. his story was isnt the happiest all the time but he meanst a lot to me a nd i think he should be included if its at all possible thank you
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

Private Message sent by Dana Schmidt four hours and twenty three minutes after the original post

Hi
I'm Violet's sister
Don't include Violet in her project
*your
We found some stuff on her computer
I think
she's where she wants to be
and um
okay maybe put her in group shots
like thats fine
but
i really dont know how to say this but i dont know i have a very bad feeling about whats going to happen
regarding her
and what she's going to do now
what she's currently doing
because i do believe she's still kicking
and screaming
not kicking if she can help it
i havent been in kicking distance in years
my sister was a cinnamon roll
but she was a cinnamon roll with teeth inside of it
and like how are you going to deal with that?
how are you going to remember the people who make the leap?
do those people deserve the same friendliness, even if we love them?
i havent seen anything yet
but I dont want to
and i dont need to
because im going to hear about it anyways
actually you know what? maybe ill watch
maybe ill watch and ill put on some music
some real shit
ever heard of a band called pale cocoon?
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Private message sent by Ross Miller six days after the original post.

I'm sorry. I'm having trouble.
You get it. We all are.
I can't bear to go through some things, to catalogue it all.
Doesn't feel real yet.
I lent Morgan a memory card a few months ago for that project he did in the caves. Erika shot some candids, I guess. Don't think they're on Facebook, you might as well have them.
I'll send what I can when I can.

Attached to the message are approximately fifteen photographs, candids of a group of students exploring the caves around Chattanooga. Most of the photos involve the students goofing around; Michael Froese, Morgan Dragosavich and Jonah Heartgrave are all featured prominently. Erika Steiglitz is in two, obviously having relinquished the camera. They all look like they're having a good time.

Return to “V7 Meanwhile”