Speaking Louder In My Own Voice

Day 5. 10pm. (Open!)

Off to the side of the lake is a relatively small man-made pond, filled up with water from the lake itself. Inside this pond is a collection of five rusted cages, arranged facing each other. Back when the island had a thriving community, these cages were used for anyone who disturbed the peace of life. Rather than any form of corporal punishment, offenders were instead put inside one of the cages and made to stand in the lake in silence to reflect on their actions. The water in the pond typically came up to a person's waist but in some cases of severe storms, there could be a chance for the water level within the pond to rise. Around the edges of the circle are a pair of chairs, for people to watch over those inside the cages to ensure they were properly reflecting.
Primrosette

Speaking Louder In My Own Voice

Post by Primrosette »

"Ah, so here you are, Reuben. Teresa really did do a number on you. Jeez..."

((Jonathan Meyers continued from Dance Yrself Clean))

Jonathan's flashlight was focusing on the wounds on Reuben's body and the body was still smelling not that great. He really wasn't that surprised by it and he knew that he shouldn't be out in the dark alone like this. He still had the branch on hand and he knew that it wasn't the most worthy thing to use as something for self-defence. He didn't really want to do that to everyone that he could come across and he rather avoid any conflict for as long as he possibly could. As if that was going to happen for him. What a joke.

Jonathan shone his light over to the cages that were in the water and he moved away from Reuben's lifeless corpse slowly. He knew that he should just move on from this area but his stupid brain was making him do the opposite of what he actually wanted to do and he stopped walking with his feet against the edge of the shore. He glanced back and forth between each cage and he knew that he was supposed to be coming up with some sort of plan. Nothing was coming to him.

Jonathan just continued to stare out at the cages in complete silence, trying to listen out for anyone who might be approaching him from behind.
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

He waited.

Waited.

Waited.

And...

Nobody came.

Jonathan was kind of disappointed that no one was coming to kill him and he decided that that it was time for him to do something instead of just standing around like a dumbbell. He needed to take matters into his own hands and he was going to just do that. Whomever got hurt in the process; there was nothing that he would be able to do for them and they were all trapped in a huge cage anyway. Only one person could open the cage....

It was going to be him.

He needed to plan this more carefully.

((Jonathan Meyers continued in Memories Keep Haunting Me, Help Me Chase Them All Away))
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)

Return to “The Serenity Circle”