Beauty is Pain. Happiness is a Weapon.

Open! Day 8 really late night/day 9 really early morning.

The east side of the community housing shows the wear of abandonment. The wilderness has started to reclaim the land the village was built on, meaning that many of the houses furthest from the center have become overgrown with vines and plants. The frequency of tropical storms has had a more noticeable impact on this side of the village as well. Some of the houses have been hit with debris from uprooted trees, while others have been torn asunder by a combination of debris, rain and wind. This has left a scattering of large wooden boards painted various colors across the entire area.

Thread limit: 2
BlizzardeyeWonder

Beauty is Pain. Happiness is a Weapon.

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

[Camilla Bell continued from The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast]

As it turned out, Camilla had been more on the east side of the island than she thought. So when she headed south, she ended up closer to the village than the waterfall. It was getting dark anyways- it had been a while since she had a proper bed to sleep in.

So she found a house. Listened, to make sure it was empty. There was no noise. She went in. If there was a silent killer lurking in there, she'd die. Camilla was okay with that.

There was a silent killer there, in a metaphorical sense. But Camilla wasn't okay with it.

Her ragged breath tasted like rust. It scraped her neck, like nails on a chalkboard.

"Julien..."

Tied to a chair toppled onto its side. People said that everything about the face, and facial expressions, were in the eyes. Those had been ruined. It was ugly, cruel, yet not destructive enough to render Julien unrecognizable, not to her.

She lowered herself to one knee in front of him, tried to look towards where his face was, but couldn't and so hung her head and closed her eyes.

"Who did this to you?" she asked someone who wasn't there.

A moment of silence.

She reached over to the ropes, her fingers working to undo them. It wasn't just a murder- every trapping in the scene said it was torture. Who would do such a thing? It was funny, she still had it in her to be disgusted with a murderer, when she had sunk to their level.

When he was free, Camilla picked him up, and carried him to the other room. Lay him to rest, and draped her sweater over him like a blanket. Turned his head towards the wall, away from the entrance, so at the very least people wouldn't have to see what happened right when they first came in. People were hesitant to approach a corpse, anyway. Though inevitably, someone would do what Camilla did when she found Bert's corpse.

She glanced at the way out of the room, and thought of the ropes. Thought of hanging herself with them, right there and then.

She stayed seated, as she was, by Julien's side, for now.

And she spoke, to nobody who was there.

"You've had it rough, haven't you?"

Of course, there was no answer.

So she decided to make one. The memory of Julien's voice said No shit, Sherlock.

Camilla breathed, deeply. It had been a while, since she felt like she could. "I wish I got to see you before this."

She wanted to imagine he would say Me too. I missed you. Something would not let her.

Her fingers fiddled with the pendant that hung around her neck. If it was too good for her before, now it definitely was.

"I wish I got to see you before..."

Even to the dead, she could not speak her deed out loud.

Before you murdered someone?

But her mind would.

With a sudden turn of the head, she looked to Julien. But he didn't speak. Not in real life, not in her head- it was just her own fantasy, which she was in total control of.

"I... Well... well would it have made a difference?" she retorted out loud, to nobody at all. "You were a murderer too."

And you can imagine just how it went, hm? I got into an argument, and did something I, ah... probably shouldn't have.

"Yeah. Precisely."

What's your excuse?

She had no excuse. "Yours isn't an excuse either. It might not even be the real reason. You're just a figment of my imagination."

"I don't know why the real Julien did what he did."

You don't. But I know why you murdered a friend- because they were your friend, wasn't it?

She was in complete control of this fantasy. He would be quiet whenever Camilla wanted the conversation to end. Yet, why did her breathing become shallower?

"Shut up."

Because you couldn't bear to see him suffer. You hurt him because you loved him. How fucked up is that?

She stood up, and walked to the room's entrance.

"You're not real. You're just saying what I'm too chicken to admit to myself."

You're pathetic, Camilla.

She turned, and yelled at the corpse.

"You're DEAD! Dead people don't talk! Leave me alone!"

You're pathetic. Not just a murderer, but a traitor. Considering what happened to Theo? I'm glad I didn't run into you.

"Shut up! SHUT UP! You're not real! I'm just imagining what you'll say to me because it's not like anybody else is going to have a normal conversation with me anymore! And I can't even make MYSELF shut up! I know I'm pathetic, I know I'm evil, I..."

The tears on on the verge of falling felt like acid.

She still had enough breath to scream once more.

"You! Are! DEAD!"

She sunk to the ground. Lay down on the floor, curled in on herself. It had been a while, since she rested her head on anything. Her breath tasted like rust, again. A rusty knife.

Camilla closed her eyes to a wooden floor.

"You're..."

"not..."

"here..."
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

((Lucas Abernathy continued from You See Me, I've Got My Magic Pie))

Trudging through the darkness of the island wasn't necessarily the worst idea, as the sacred darkness of the oppressive, opaque night that was only somewhat illuminated by the waxing moon provided a shroud for those who braved the dark wilderness of the abandoned isle. Lucas still had no companions save for the sounds of animals and insects stirring in the night as he wandered the long abandoned roads that wind with a troubling, serpent-like suggestion through the decaying, colossal wrecks that was once the village of the island.

Risky because one couldn't see where they were going unless they want to use a light and give away their position. Even with little moonlight there was, at least, some level of natural light to help guide the way.

He approached one of the houses, seeking shelter for the time being. Decaying and overgrown with flora as it may be, it would be adequate for his current purposes.

As he drew closer to the entrance way, he heard a voice. Talking, yelling. Feminine voice. Familiar voice.

Why was it familiar?

He thought for a moment and remembered: Camilla Bell.

It had been a long time since they last crossed paths. Was it the first day since they last saw each other? It has been so long it may as well be some ethereal dream.

He walked through the door way, allowing the shadows to hide his form as he skulked into the abandoned house with his weapon at the ready.

On the floor was Camilla curled up, and also in the room was a corpse. Male corpse. Julien. Murderer.

Well, he had certainly seen better days. He pondered how he could have died. Was it Cam here? Someone else seeking revenge? Or perhaps some opportunistic predator managed to snuff his life out like a candle while he was distracted? He cared not, so long as he remains dead.

"Enjoying the company of the dead?" Lucas asked sardonically as he peered down at Camilla. So much time had passed, perhaps things had changed with her? Did she killed? Was she prepared to do so if given the chance? Either way, he eyed her carefully.
BlizzardeyeWonder

Camilla didn't realize someone else had entered the room until he spoke, sounding a little tired. Her eyes opened, and she raised her head to see. It was Lucas. Long time no see. He was probably suspicious, and he was absolutely right to be but he didn't know that and it was for the wrong person anyway.

He asked if she enjoyed the corpse's company.

She lowered her head and closed her eyes again, muttering "No."

His tone of voice bothered her. She just had an imaginary conversation that chewed her out, and she would like a bit of sympathy, but who was she kidding? Camilla deserved none.
[+] Meilin

Aesthetics
[+] Camilla

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

I have killed her, haven't I...? I realize the truth now. I didn't accidently knock the chainsaw on. That was a lie that I was telling to myself. I had turned it on and used it on Sierra because I... I wanted to kill her but not as herself. Because I saw her as Emmett in that moment. Why....? Why the hell did I do that...?

((Jonathan Meyers continued from Die Walküre))

He didn't have the chainsaw out. It was safely tucked in his dufflebag as best as he could have done and now he only had a flashlight on hand in the darkness outside. He honestly had no idea what he had wanted to do after that clusterfuck with Sierra and the other girls and he knew that it was likely that he was going to be announced as a cold-blooded murderer at some point. He knew that he had messed up his chances so badly and he had to find Emmett or Teresa or Ivy or Myles sooner or later. He couldn't continue to walk around like an aimless puppy without a goal in mind. The island was running out of people more and more and there was still not a lot that he could do about it.

He froze as he heard voices in a house and he leaned the bike against the side of the house, mulling over what to do for a few moments. He turned off the flashlight and he held it lightly in his hand as he made his way into the house. He honestly wondered why he had been determined to even want to go inside and he just knew that it was a gut feeling that he was having.

He then noticed that one of the Lucases was in his field of vision as he stepped up behind him as light as a feather and he peeked into the room, feeling his heart sinking more lower than it had done so before. He had found one of the people that he had been looking for and he was dreading what he was going to tell her about Declyn. It had been partly his fault for letting Declyn go with Myles as he knew that Myles shouldn't have been trusted and there was no way that he could turn back time to get Declyn back. He wished that he could shove Lucas out of his way, but that would be rude as fuck. So he just stood where he was and he cleared his throat a little.

"Camilla...?" He had said her name with an air of uncertainty and he glanced over at the corpse on the bed. Julien. He didn't have to see his face to know that it was him and he glanced at the girl who was obviously not doing alright. "...Lucas, get out of my way. Now."
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
TheLordOfAwesome

Lucas frowned at Camilla. Whatever happened to her over the last week has clearly taken its toll on her. It is such a shame to see such a lovely girl be brought so low, but not much he could do about that now. Should he perhaps say something? Maybe, but he didn't exactly have any words of wisdom to part onto her at this very moment.

Someone approached him from behind, and he turned to see who it was. It was Jonathan Myers, another person not really to be concerned about... well, at least until he noticed the chainsaw. Must of picked that up from Marco's corpse or something at some point. Judging by how he was trying to peer into the room, he was more interested in what was inside than attacking him.

Not that he would be much of an issue given that it would take him a bit to get the chainsaw started and Lucas was armed with a shotgun. Any problem would be resolved relatively swiftly if it came down to it.

Fortunately, that didn't seem to be the case as Jonathan asked him to move.

"Rather demanding given the circumstance," he said, gesturing with his shotgun. "But whatever, I'm not here to fight you."

He stepped to the side, giving Jonathan room to enter.

"Knock yourself out."
BlizzardeyeWonder

Someone said her name, and a voice she didn't recognize at that. It gave her the jolt of energy- panic? - needed to lift herself up, so at least she was sitting up straight.

The person at the door wasn't someone who's face she recognized, either. Her name hadn't ended up on the announcements yet. There was a chainsaw sticking out of his bag. It didn't help. And yet Lucas let him through the door, caved to his demands anyway.

She stared up at the stranger, her eyes as wide as they could be. How long had it been since she last slept? When she'd been lying on the floor crying her eyes out, she was sure she'd fall asleep that way, but circumstances said otherwise.

"Do... do I know you?" she asked, her voice muted, and hoarse.
[+] Meilin

Aesthetics
[+] Camilla

Aesthetics
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Jonathan glanced at the shotgun in Lucas' grip with a hint of hesitation and he thought back to Sierra. No, no. There was no need to start anything with Lucas right now and the person that was his main focus was right in front of him. He couldn't screw up this opportunity to do at least one thing right on this godforsaken island and now he just had to made sure that she was going to be okay.

None of us are okay, Jonathan. You KILLED Sierra.... Shut up, just shut up. I can't let myself break down now.

"Thanks, Lucas." He whispered quietly and he shifted on his feet in an awkward manner. "Sorry for being rude. It's just getting harder to being nice to people trying to kill you, you know."

Jonathan eyed Lucas awkwardly and he nodded slightly, stepping into the room and his eyes wandered to the body for a brief moment. He stepped farther into the room and he glanced at Camilla more seriously. She didn't seem to know who he was and now this was kind of more awkward for him to introduce who he was. He didn't move closer to her as he didn't want to startle or make her panic more. He was just now standing in the middle of the room, steady on his feet.

"I'm Jonathan... I needed to find you and now I was lucky enough to find you here." He said as he scratched his cheek and he could feel the weight of Declyn's bag on his shoulder. "...."

He went silent for a few seconds.

"I buried Declyn...."
[+] V7
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
BlizzardeyeWonder

Camilla didn't know a Jonathan. Wait, wasn't that her dad's name? No, her dad's name was Jason, never mind. But he knew her. How did he know her? He mentioned Declyn-

He buried Declyn.

She kept staring, clenched her teeth together. Just mentioning it seemed to grasp her insides, compress them together- she wasn't there for his burial. Was Jonathan a friend of his? Wouldn't she have known, if he was? She felt like she should have known, but Theo proved she didn't know her second family as much as she thought she did.

Did she ever understand her family?

"Were you his friend?"
[+] Meilin

Aesthetics
[+] Camilla

Aesthetics
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

A friend of Declyn? Me...?

Jonathan was staring down at Camilla and he knew that he couldn't make her feel more sad about one of her closest friends being dead. He briefly glanced at Julien's body out of the corner of his eye and he was feeling sick to his stomach. It seemed like it was obvious that Julien had been Camilla's friend too and his death had caused her to have a bit of a breakdown. What would he even say to her to make things right? Nothing. Once again, he was powerless to do anything right.

"Yes, I was Declyn's friend for a while here. Before... Myles killed him in a cold blooded way. I should have warned Declyn that Myles was a manipulative monster but Declyn had looked happy to see him." He said as honestly as he could and he moved until he was in front of Camilla and then he knelt down in front of her. "I-I found him in a pool of his own blood. I was too late to do anything. I couldn't protect him. He wanted to live. Declyn never wanted to die."

Jonathan felt a tear roll down his cheek and he wiped at it with the back of one of his bandaged hands.

"....Julien was your friend too, right?"
[+] V7
BlizzardeyeWonder

Camilla's gaze was subtly repelled from looking Jonathan in the eye. She glanced down, at Julien, but never looking the person talking to her in the eye.

Jonathan confirmed her worst fears about what happened between Declyn and Myles- there was no understandable mercy, Declyn didn't ask for this, it was something Myles decided to do all his lonesome for some fucked up reason. Manipulation, being killed by a friend-

-if Jonathan called Myles a monster, what did that make Camilla?

Luckily, Jonathan changed gears, asked her about Julien.

Camilla's gaze rested on Julien, once again. Slowly, she nodded, gulping down a sob.

"He... he was a good friend," she began. At last, she found the will to look to Jonathan's face, at least. Still, her gaze was unfocused. Blurry, probably by tears that returned to her after she'd been interrupted.

If Myles was a monster, what was Camilla?

She started talking, rambling, to distract herself mostly. "Just... don't look at his face, okay? His eyes got gouged out." She raised a hand, and motioned to the other room. "I found him tied to a chair in the other room, and... and I think he was tortured. I don't know who did it, yet."

Another gulp. She pulled her hand back, to wipe the tears off her face. "Julien, he- he wasn't the best at staying out of trouble," she continued. A small, forced "Ha."

"Back home, he got into a fight with Lorenzo over..." she fell silent for a moment, trying to remember the name. "Uh... I forget her name. Wyatt's side chick. He really carried a torch for her."

Finally, for a moment, she was able to smile, bittersweetly. The Best Medicine. It vanished so soon. Why did it have to do that? She kept talking about Julien, reminiscing.

"But like... that was something good about him, yeah? He was loyal. Not always to the right people but... still, you know? Back when there was the- the party, and Mikki's place, yeah? I got... I got drunk and high with some girl, and I probably would have been stuck there til morning if he didn't drive me home."

The Best Medicine came back, thinking about it. At least something good came of that situation, didn't it?

At least Julien knew that she loved him, in her own way.

It reminded her, of the memory hanging around her neck. Gently, she untucked the necklace from her shirt, and held the pendant in her hand, raising it to show Jonathan. She half-expected the delicate looking thing to be crushed by her shaking grasp, her twitching fingers.

"And... he gave me this... when he asked me to prom."

Yet despite her best efforts, she stopped smiling. The pendant fell from her grip, and the tiny weight of the chain against her neck felt like too much. All she had to do was keep breathing, no matter how shakily.

Camilla didn't want to keep breathing.
[+] Meilin

Aesthetics
[+] Camilla

Aesthetics
TheLordOfAwesome

Lucas just sat back and watched the scene unfold in front of him. This wasn't a conversation meant for him. He was an intruding listener as the two speakers lament their loss. He looked forlorn to the ground, feeling a great deal of empathy for them. Lucas had felt that sense of loss himself. He could list them all off, but the most prominent was the loss of Camille. The memory of his lost beloved haunted Lucas like a ghost, silently tormenting him. That's all he had left to feel, that pain – all he had to remind him that he existed here.

He could of had some choice words to say about Julien, but he kept them to himself. Although bitterness may have eroded the empathy he had for some of his now morally dubious classmates, he wasn't about to speak ill of the dead when the mourners are within earshot.

...At least, he would if there wasn't just one thing that irked him, however. What was said about Myles was angering him. Yeah, sure, Myles can be kind of an asshole but he was a good friend despite his flaws. Same could be said with Ivy. They were some of the only friends that, as far as he was aware, were still alive somewhere on this hellhole. So hearing that Myles was a "monster", as Jonathan put it, it just didn't sit right with him.

"You know he was fucking Sierra Cook, right?" he blurted out. It surprised him about how suddenly he said it, but there it was. After the inital shock of saying those words it managed to steady himself. Fuck it, he though. Guy was a murderer anyway and he was angry. In for a penny, in for a pound. "Julien there hooked up with her, like, sometime before prom. As far as I know he was still fucking her afterwards too."
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Jonathan was silent as he listened to every word that was coming out of Camilla's mouth and he knew that it would her some good to talk about Julien even if Lucas was listening in on the conversation as well. Julien being tortured meant that there was some other sick bastard after Quinn was finally killed and that whomever that was not to be messed up so lightly. He didn't bother to look over at Julien's face as he knew that he would have thrown up from the sight and that he would have to wait to see who it had been who killed Julien soon-ish.

Jonathan felt himself frowning as Cam mentioned Wyatt's side piece. Ivy. Ivy, huh? Then Camilla continued to talk about Julien in obvious admiration or love for the guy and she showed him the pendant that Julien had given her before everything just went to shit for all of them. He knew that now he had to comfort her and hope that she would be able to calm down a little. He needed to made sure that everyone would have a clear and a level head. Losing themselves more to this traumatizing place would only make thing worse.

"Sounds like Julien really care about you a lot, Camilla. I'm sorry that you two weren't able to-" Jonathan was suddenly interrupted by Lucas who suddenly said something that shook him to his core being. "....."

He slowly got up to his feet and he turned to look at Lucas with a malicious glare present on his face.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He said bitterly and he clenched his fist at his side, feeling pissed off at Lucas for being a dick for no reason. "....We don't need you to be an asshole just because you're angry about something. You're heartless, man. I bet you were too busy shagging other girls while Camille was getting murdered by Val."

Jonathan realized what he said too late and he cursed under his breath.

Whatever..... Lucas is an asshat anyway.
[+] V7
BlizzardeyeWonder

Jonathan started saying comforting words. Breathing came a little easier, a little steadier. Camilla could assure herself, at least, despite everything, she had something to treasure.

And then Lucas interrupted. Blurted something out. Julien was-

Camilla was silent, as Jonathan had his outburst. Looked away from the two of them, as he accused Lucas of cheating on his girlfriend while she was getting murdered. It reminded her of the time Lucas winked at her, on that very first day, in the stables. Thinking of it made her insides churn.

It was a low blow, even for here.

But as for what was actually said?

"This... that's ridiculous, Lucas," she brushed off. It made no sense, anyway. Sierra was that other girl's worst enemy, wasn't she? The one she got int a fight to, leading to Julien getting into a fight with- oh, the important bit was it made no sense.

"Next you'll be telling me he slept with his poker buddy Blaise," she muttered. Did they play poker? They played cards, at least. she thought.
[+] Meilin

Aesthetics
[+] Camilla

Aesthetics
TheLordOfAwesome

The world slowed to a crawl after Jonathan uttered those words. Lucas just stood and stared at him, listening.

He was already angry because of his bad mouthing of Myles, but that anger was like frail embers compared to the cold abyss of rage Jonathan was about to drop into. Cam was talking now and he could hear what she was saying, but his laser focus on Jonathan more or less relegated her words to being nothing more than white noise that could be addressed later. Anger continued to build inexorably. Colder and colder by the second, and when Cam finished speaking the dam walls broke and all that anger came rushing out like a black tide of ugly hatred as Lucas leveled his shotgun in Jonathan's direction.

"DON'T you ever say her name again, you little shit!" Lucas snapped. "Don't you EVER insinuate that I don't care! Do you understand?! For a whole week all I did was worry and search for her, and in the end I found myself waist deep in a shallow grave digging up her corpse! I have to live with the knowledge that no matter how hard I tried, in the end nothing I did to look for her mattered! And every day I hear about people I knew dying all around me, and every morning I fear that the friends I still have alive aren't dead next! I saw one of them get shot right in front of me!"

"I've been wandering around this hellscape trying to find the one who took her from me and I get here and you, so full of disdain and resentment and talking about how one of the few friends I have left is a fucking monster! And you people come and give this guy," he gestured over to Julien's corpse. "The benefit of the doubt when he murdered Ashlynn! Now, I know you miss Declyn and I don't know what exactly happened and I know the pain you guys are going through. I wish that we couldn't have found ourselves in this situation. I WISH we were at home, doing the stupid high school drama we were use to, but we aren't! And I fucking refuse to accept your moral fucking hypocrisy of lambasting someone for murder then acting like another murderer wasn't a no good son of bitch! And you could have called me out on me being a dick and rightfully so, but then you had to drag the girl that I loved into this! And for that, I can't accept nor can I forgive. Because... Because I couldn't protect her!"

There, it was out in the world.

He left his words hanging in the air, breathing heavily as he kept his shotgun on Jonathan.

Slowly, he lowered the firearm. Inhaling deeply and exhaling. He was calming down again. Still blindingly furious, but calmer now. He took a step back - a couple steps back, really - just in case Jonathan tried something. He focused his attention back onto Camilla, looking at her with a sad, forlorn expression. He was tired. So very tired.

"Sorry, darling, but its the truth," he said, apologetic and defeated. "The two of them were a thing. I have no reason to lie about this, Cam. I respect you too much to do so."
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Jonathan just remained quiet as Lucas was rambling on at him in anger about everything that had happened for him and Jonathan realized that Lucas had just needed to let it all out. Jonathan hadn't care about the gun being pointed at him, even though he should have been worried about Lucas shooting him in front of Camilla and now his fist was unclenched. He knew why. He and Lucas had both tried to do the right things but they were always too late to do a damned thing to save anyone.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have dragged your girlfriend into this. It was uncalled for and petty of me to do. I apologize." Jonathan said honestly and he was staring at Lucas more sympathetically now. "I'm not sorry for what I'm saying about Myles. But still..... Someone TORTURED Julien to death. Also yes, I'm mad at Val too because I saw her a few days ago and she didn't seem like she was into killing anyone at that time before I left her with Meka and Teresa. …I should have dragged Meka with me, maybe he would have still been alive if I hadn't abandoned him. Heck, I even left Declyn, Theo and Amelia for a few days as I wanted to travel on my own. The worst thing is, is that as soon as I met Declyn again. Cecil and Adonis were both dead too and Declyn...."

He trailed off, feeling more exhausted by the fatigue of it all.

"We were all supposed to survive together. Just me, Declyn and Emmett." Jonathan laughed bitterly and he shook his head. "So much for even doing that. Declyn is gone. Emmett is out there trying to kill everyone and then he is going to attempt to kill himself at the end. Making everyone die for fucking nothing. And me...."

He let out a shaky breath, looking back and forth between Camilla and Lucas.

"I think I'm going to be on the announcement. The blood on this chainsaw.... It's Sierra's blood." He said in a wobbly tone of voice. "So I guess I'm a monstrous person too. I never wanted to hurt her but I just snapped at her. I saw her as Emmett and I just.... did it without even thinking about it. I ran off like a coward as I didn't want to see if I had really killed her. I don't.... I don't know..."
[+] V7

Return to “East Housing”