#5: One day at a time

At one time, this small set of barracks helped house the soldiers of the island. However, a freak accident blew half of them up, and left the other half in a state of disrepair. While they might still provide some sort of shelter, between the busted out windows, leaking roof, and gaping holes, it's only a step above being out in the open.
Ciel†

#5: One day at a time

Post by Ciel† »

(Terrie and Brad continued from some thread with a really retarded name)

"... Hey Brad?"

"... Y-Yeah Terrie?"

Terrie stared at the ground, a blank look on her face. They had been sitting against the ruined barracks for awhile, just sitting in silence. Terrie's face had the longest look Brad had ever seen on a person, and for a moment he could almost guess what she was about to ask. She took a deep breath and spoke very calmly. "Do you think we'll ever get off? Are we just doomed and there's nothing we can do about it?"

A question Brad himself has been pondering for a long time. He looked away for a long time before replying. "I don't know Terrie.... I don't know. I don't think I'll ever know either..."

(continued elsewhere)
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ciel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
SOTF_Help

Post by SOTF_Help »

((Footage Continued in Camera #6))

Return to “Dilapidated Barracks”