Betrayal is a Symptom

B58 - Start

Overrun with tall grass and moss creeping up the unreadable tombstones, the graveyard is an eerie place no matter what time of day or night. The grass is dry and dead, and the whole area reeks with the stench of ancient corpses. Death looms over this place, and it seems he's searching for another victim to add to his roster.
Ares

Betrayal is a Symptom

Post by Ares »

Munching on the "food" if you even call it that, John Rizzolo sat quietly on the outskirts of the graveyard. It was Day 4, and John had spent the last 3 quietly walking around the island, making sure to stay out of contact. Rizzolo knew that his classmates would not be in the most receptive of moods to conversation given their circumstance. Then again neither would he. His assigned weapon of a tire iron would be a wonderful tool for bludgeoning someone.

John had seen SoTF on television before, and he'd always been the guy who said, 'Oh if I were there, I wouldn't play.' Shows you what 4 days in island paradise can do to you. While John had been wandering around, he had witness his own classmates, his friends, killing one another. He had thought long and hard about the motivations of these people, and the previous winners. He came to the conclusion that there were really only two reasons for killing your way off the island. The way Adam Dodd and Bryan Calvert had won with, which was, kill if you have to, and there was the way that people like Mariavel Varella had done, which was slaughter everything in sight.

Bouncing the tire off the small stump he was sitting John reached his decision. If killing his classmates was how he could get home, then that was what he would have to do. No if ands or buts. Unless he could see a way to better use the person, then they were to be killed.

"To win in any game, you have to adapt. Make sure you understand your surroundings. Plan your attacks. Plan your escapes. Most importantly, pick your battles." Riz mumbled to himself.

John rose up, grab his pack and walked over to a blank gravestone, and squatted, trying to picture in his mind what his own gravestone would read.

Johnathan Rizzolo - Guitar Hero Champion, Serial Killer

"Not bad." He said with a grin.

John rose once again, and pulled his map from his pack.

Where to go? Where to go?

John swirled his finger blindly around the map until finger landed on the mess hall. John looked at his finger and said,

"I can't go there dipshit, I'm supposed to kill people now, not kill myself."

Trying once again, his finger landed on the Babbling Brook.

"Fair enough."

((John Rizzolo continued in High Voltage))
Stuff. Things. Stuff and things.

Return to “The Graveyard”