Lonely Soup

Open to All

The school campus is very well maintained. The grass is always kept neat and short, and the hedges around the school are always kept trimmed. The sports fields are all in immaculate condition, and a nice quad area has been set up for the students outside, with tables, chairs, and a gazebo.
KelleyA†

Post by KelleyA† »

((Enter Katherine Daramour from Leave It at the Door))

The canteen was just...no, not only was that where just about everyone was, but the people she used to hang out with would shun her. If she saw a half empty table and asked to join them she would look...desperate. The transition from a girl who clung to the popular group to being a loner wasn't pretty. She kept expecting for somebody to bring up a new conversation and no, she'd just be on her own again. And that was why she was trying to make new friends out of...well people like her, at least it would be easier than trying to weedle her way into clique. So yeah, rather than sit and eat her lunch alone for all to see, she was going to just go and eat it in private. Sure she'd already talked to a couple of potential new friends, but she didn't think they were going to be buddies quite so soon.

The grass tickled her ankles over the edge of her ballet flats with each step as she embraced the sunlight, a purse over one shoulder and a brown paper bag in her manicured hands. Eating in the toilets was just disgusting, so where else to go than outside? She took a deep breath and kept at a fairly fast pace as she headed over to a flowerbed. Out of the corner of her eye she watched a barely populated eating area with longing, a tall guy, a girl with black hair and some other girl sitting on the grass were there. Chatting, it sounded a little heated but she didn't know what the topic was. Adrian something, Clio Gabriella and that French girl, Alicia Bouquet was it?

Should I? Shouldn't I?

She decided no, and sat down by some pink flowers, she dug her hand into the paper bag and pulled out a cheese and cucumber sandwich wrapped in clingfilm.

I mean, if they want to talk to me, they'll approach me, right? Ha, good luck.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler KelleyA. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

((Debut of Simon Telamon.))

Simon Telamon walked outside, finally free of classes for the next hour. Now he could sit down, have a nice meal, and relax. He scanned around for a table outside, where he could read his book. He only noticed one. There were three people there. Oh, well. It's not like three people will get in the way of Ajax kicking some Trojan ass by himself. He turned on his MP3 player, as the soothing sound of Trapt filled his ears.

I was sick of restrictions, sick of the boundaries. About to close the door.

He held his lunchbox in his right hand (a vintage metal one with the vacuum bottle, not the plastic ones that were used in elementary school), and walked over, letting his backpack slip off his left shoulder as he placed his lunchbox on the table and sat down beside, upon looking at him, a large guy who appeared to be able to crush people by sitting on them. Why aren't there wrestlers like him? He opened his lunchbox and took out his meal for the day: 16 ounces of V8 and three pastrami and cheddar cheese sandwiches on wheat. Delicious. He'd always been partial to cheddar, and his job and wrestling ensured that he had to eat a lot to keep his weight constant.

Such a lack of conviction, no real connection. What should I settle for?

He then reached under his left arm to take out the book he had been holding to his chest: a well-thumbed Fagles translation of the Iliad. He turned to Chapter 7: Ajax Duels With Hector. Ass-kicking runs in the family. Thanks, great-great-great ... whatever. He took a bite out of his sandwich as he engrossed himself in the Trojan War.

Mmm. Cheddar good ...
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Vanikoro†

Post by Vanikoro† »

Adrian straightened up a bit when Clio stood up to speak to Alice. Adrian didn't want to cause a scene, but he understood Clio's anger, after all; he was also pretty ticked.

"That is not smart. I am so sorry for not looking at you, and I am going to give you looks in the next time, you bad people."

Looks? Assuming looks meant simply acknowledging his and Clio's presence, then is that really what Alice thought that this was about? This had nothing to do with any need for attention, and it was not just a plan with the goal of being noticed by Alice! How could someone be so conceded as to think that to only reason that people spoke to her just to be noticed by her? What did she consider herself, royalty?

"If you would like, I will write a book about you two after talking to you for many hours. I will give you all the looks you need and want whether or not I am going to be eating my lunch without people here."

"Excuse me," Adrian spoke, "I for one didn't show up just to be noticed by you, nor do I expect any sort of mental uplifting from you to boost my self esteem." Adrian said this with a calm voice. He never really liked to get into shouting matches; nobody really listened when it hit that point. It was all just screaming with nothing really getting accomplished, and all parties involved just ended up hating each other in the end. "I will admit though, perhaps I was intrusive. But on that same note I would like to also say that you really have no right treating us like some sort of parasite, as if we were below you."

"You are bad people, and I laugh at you not having intelligence."

"That's exactly what I mean." Adrian cut in again. "Who is to judge whether or not we are more or less intelligent than you? The only one who has been making that judgment is you." Adrian stopped there to choose his next words, when two other people caught his eye. They probably appeared there when Adrian was paying attention to Alice and her ranting. Neither of them seemed to notice what was happening where he was, or they just didn't care. If he were in another situation, he might have gone over and spoken to either of them, but instead, he used their presence as a reference to make a point. He waved his arm in the general direction of the the two newcomers.

"What about other people here? Do you feel you are above them too?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Vanikoro. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

"That is not smart. I am so sorry for not looking at you, and I am going to give you looks in the next time, you bad people."

No way. What does this...keep it together, Gabby girl, keep it together...

"If you would like, I will write a book about you two after talking to you for many hours. I will give you all the looks you need and want whether or not I am going to be eating my lunch without people here."

Sigh, no, don't make me do this...

"You are bad people, and I laugh at you not having intelligence."

...you know what? Forget it. I will not stand here, or sit here, and be insulted like this. This bitch can go die on that show-what was it called again? Forget it, I won't stoop to such an insulting level.

Clio's mouth was left open for a few moments, but she promptly shut it. She wasn't going to say a word. Without speaking, she just walked away from Adrian, from the new two people who just showed up, and from that girl, that girl who was demeaning and anti-social.

Stopping in her walk about 15 feet away, Clio did a complete 180, turned back to the rude girl, and promptly bit her thumb at her. She smiled as she turned around again, and walked back inside the school. It felt good that she could be rude to people without them knowing whatever the hell it meant.

((Clio Gabriella continued in Weed is the new tobacco))
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Simon looked around, having not been aware of what was going on when he sat down. Looking around, he could see two others, in what seemed to be an argument. He removed his headphones, to listen to what was going on.

"... I will give you all the looks you need and want whether or not I am going to be eating my lunch without people here." Was that a French accent?

"Excuse me. I for one didn't show up just to be noticed by you, nor do I expect any sort of mental uplifting from you to boost my self esteem. I will admit though, perhaps I was intrusive. But on that same note I would like to also say that you really have no right treating us like some sort of parasite, as if we were below you." It was the big guy. What was going on?

"You are bad people, and I laugh at you not having intelligence." French girl again. What was up her ass?

"That's exactly what I mean. Who is to judge whether or not we are more or less intelligent than you? The only one who has been making that judgment is you." Oh, great. This was not what Simon wanted, so he did the only logical thing under the circumstances: he packed his lunch back up, and left.

"Too much drama here." He thought aloud. At least in the cafeteria, you know something's going down. As he got up, he didn't notice Adrian (although he didn't even know his name) motion to him, but he did hear what he said.

"What about other people here? Do you feel you are above them too?" Probably to Frenchie. Probably about the fact that she was being a total bitch. He had just one thing to say as he walked off.

"Pot, meet kettle!" He hollered as he left. Why me?

((Simon Telamon continued in Weed is the new tobacco))
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Slam

Post by Slam »

Well now this was getting boring! Why weren't these people more riled up!?

Alice's pout became even more pronounced as the tall guy responded calmly and coolly to her slew of sarcasm, and whilst she didn't pay much attention to any of what he said, instead glancing down at her nails, for a big guy he certainly did seem to have a calm temperament. A gentle giant was not the sort of personality Alice was looking for.

And to make matters worse, despite the apparent anger growing in the girl's face (Which even gained a few bonus points for having a dropped jaw response), she just walked away without a word! How dull was that! At least until she turned around and started chewing her thumb whilst looking at her: perhaps she was unnerved by her after all, Alice thought whilst remembering back to the times she chewed her nails when she was worried. Either way, she still walked off before Alice could've had more fun at her expense, which was still a pain.

At least the big guy was still there.

What was the last thing he had said? Something about being above others?

Glancing where he had waved, Alice did indeed notice two more additions, although one was in the middle of walking off whilst shouting something about kitchenware. Whatever.

The other one was minding her own business, chowing down on a burrito or something small like that. At least she hadn't come up to her like these other freaks and started trying to pal up, which granted her exemption from Alice's biting tongue.

Turning back to Adrian, Alice responded:

"They did not talk to me without being told to, and they are more polite than you and the girl. Although, they are Americans and so they are not as good as me."

Saying it like that, she just sounded dumb. Wasn't there a more articulate way to say that they're kind were made up of moronic retards who were swimming in their own fat?

"Americans! You're all a bunch of complete and utter retards! I bet if I threw a chicken in front of half of your kind, there'd be a massive riot to get to it first! And THEN you'd have to fight over whether you deep fry it or just shove it into a sandwich! Of course, if that wasn't enough, then you'd have trouble deciding how you go and buy more, since you wouldn't even be able to read the store signs for where the poultry is sold, because you're all so freaking stupid! And since you obviously don't know what I'm about, poultry's the name for chicken that the rest of the world sells it by!"

Letting out a sigh of pleasure after finishing her tirade, Alice smiled in euphoria at Adrian as she awaited his response. Too bad he wouldn't have had a clue what she just said.
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
gambit508†

Post by gambit508† »

Remi limped across the campus as he looked for someplace he could sit down, his leg had been bothering him, he smiled as he spotted some place, manuvering his crutch as he started walking over to where a girl and a large guy who were conversing, the former apparently not liking it.

"They did not talk to me without being told to, and they are more polite than you and the girl. Although, they are Americans and so they are not as good as me." the girl said before ranting off in what Remi could pick up as french, given his French background. He grinned as he walked over to them and took a seat next to the guy, leaning his crutch against the bench.

"Sorry, I needed to sit down for a bit" he said before glancing at the girl. "You know I think it might be people like you that support the arrogant French stereotype, though I haven't seen any evidence that you're a coward and I don't find you sexy, but I'm not into girls so meh" he said as he stretched his good leg, winked at the guy and rose from the table, "Just something to think about" Remi said as herose, grabbing his crutch and limping off.

He had played the villain you suck speech perfectly, Remi thought with a grin, though did that make him a villain. He would need to come back to that

(Remi Pierce contued elsewhere)
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler gambit508.
Slam

Post by Slam »

Her desires were finally being fulfilled as everyone around Alice began to leave. Sure, they left snide comments as they came and went, but it wasn't something Alice had to concern herself with. After all, what did she care what some idiotic Americans thought? To her, their words couldn't have less value.

It would've been nice if she could've seen some of them being dumb founded by her French onslaught of insults, but sadly that wasn't a wish she found herself fulfilled of. It was a shame really; she couldn't have any fun here in the USA if she couldn't make some pathetic low lives burst into tears.

Sadly, the big lummox was still standing there, so she wasn't totally alone. Stupid Americans, didn't they understand that she just wanted to have her lunch in peace, until they all had to show up? And they called her the rude one!

Looking up at Adrian with spite in her eyes, Alice sighed as she decided that she'd just have to eat her lunch elsewhere. She was hungry, and she couldn't use up all her energy explaining to this guy why he was a dumb idiot. Therefore, she'd just have to find a more secluded spot to drink her soup in peace.

"I am going to go now, because I would like to eat. Goodbye."

Turning up her nose at Adrian, Alice walked away from the spot she had defended so fervently. She had almost remained queen of her territory, but unfortunately her willpower was not enough to stand the moronic locals forever, and so she was moving away. Her wishes to meet new people may have been granted, but her wishes to meet someone she thought of as worth her time had yet to come true.

((Alice Boucher continued in Cook Until Done))
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Vanikoro†

Post by Vanikoro† »

Adrian had let his mind wander again. While going through an internal monologue of what he was going to say to get this situation calmed down, Alice had gone on some new rant of some sort, and someone else had even stopped by. Adrian mentally kicked himself for spacing out again. I should really stop doing that. He thought.

Just then, one more thought crossed his mind. Wasn't he supposed to meet someone else today? He checked his watch, he had a little more time before lunch was over; he could make it if he ran.

"Crap." Adrian muttered as he took off running.

((Adiran Staib continued elsewhere))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Vanikoro. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Campus”