Nervous Young Inhumans

Private - Sierra & Leslie, Spring 2015

Here is where all threads set in the past belong. This is the place to post your characters' memories, good or bad, major or insignificant. Handlers may have one active memory thread at the same time as their normal active present-day thread. Memory one-shots are always acceptable.
TheLordOfAwesome

Nervous Young Inhumans

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Traveling through Frazier's Glen always made Sierra feel out of place. This was by no means her first time going through it, she often came here to meet up with some of her more well-off friends - such as her best friend/exgirlfriend, Beryl - or to go the occasional party that was hosted here, but the community was so isolated that it felt like it was another world entirely, and she was a little piece of middle-class suburbia that got drifted into that world.

More recently - and was the case for her current visit - she had been coming here to spend time with her current girlfriend, Leslie Smith.

The two had been dating for about a few weeks now, and things have been going on well between the two of them for the most part. They were almost complete opposites, but somehow they've manage to make it work. Sierra had been the one to initiate the relationship, approaching her during a party the two had been attending and asking her out on a date.

And now she was biking her way through one of the luxurious places in Chattanooga to be with her.

She was rather happy to be spending this day with Leslie, since Sierra had started the day with a fight with her parents over her recent behavior - an argument that popped up every now and than - and she quickly made herself scarce from her home so she wouldn't have to put up with their constant probing into her life. Now out of her house with no real plans for the day, she had sent a text to Leslie half an hour ago, asking her if they could spend the day together, to which she had gotten a reply telling her to come over. She had biked over to the gated the community, and got let through by the old security guard, Frank, once he had confirmation from the Smith household of her visit.

She would have figured Frank would know he have let her in regardless since she was a regular visitor to Frazier's Glen, but the guy always followed protocol. She could never really read him since his thick beard covered his face. She heard a rumor from some of her friends living in Frazier's Glen that he use to be some sort of Special Forces sniper during the Vietnam War, and that he had a sniper rifle hidden away in his checkpoint in case of emergencies. She had no idea if it were true or not, but if they were she got the feeling he could kill her a hundred different with only his shoelaces so it was probably for the best she tried to stay on his good side.

Arriving at Leslie's home she dismounted her bike and parked it within the driveway. She quickly strode her way through the driveway and approached the front door, briefly looking at her reflection with in the glass of the door. She grimaced slightly at her reflect, taking note of her hair which had been dyed a dark red color last night. Although it had turned out alright, she didn't quite care for it now. It was a flight of fancy to dye it this way, but now she felt like she wasn't pulling off the look. Sighing, she tired to put it out of her mind as she focused her attention back onto the door. She could ask for Leslie's opinion of her current choice of hair color. If Leslie says she likes it then maybe she'll decide to keep it for a while.

With that in mind she pressed the doorbell and waited...
Katie

Post by Katie »

Leslie ran to get the door as soon as she heard the bell. She had been eagerly awaiting Sierra's arrival ever since asking her to come over. Seeing as she had been relaxing at home, she was dressed more for comfort, going braless and wearing just a cropped tee shirt and a pair of athletic shorts. Her navel piercing was currently adorned with a string of diamonds.

As she opened the door, Leslie could tell Sierra must've dyed her hair recently, as it was now a dark red color. It didn't look bad, but Leslie had preferred its previous color more. Leslie immediately greeted her girlfriend cheerfully.

"Sierra, you're here! Come on in!"
TheLordOfAwesome

"Hey, Les!" Sierra greeted as she entered the home at her girlfriend's invitation. Once she was firmly inside the Smith household, Sierra turned to face her girlfriend smiling.

"So what have you been up to today?" She asked, inserting her hands into her jacket's pockets as her posture relaxed. She didn't hadn't heard a comment from Leslie about her new hair color so Sierra assumed she liked it, but she'll wait until the subject comes up before she settles on keeping it for a few days. "Hope your folks don't mind that I dropped by."

Her gaze dipped downward, not bothering to be subtle as to just where her eyes were wondering. She eagerly eyes up her girlfriend, smiling approvingly at Leslie's current attire. It seems that her girlfriend was prepared to stay in and relax today, not that Sierra was going to complain. Her eyes eventually fixated on diamond naval piercing, admiring how good it looked on Leslie and couldn't help but feel a little envious. Leslie's parents were cool enough to give her their permission to get piercings, while her own would probably lose their shit if she were to ask for some. Shame she would needed their consent to get them in this state, otherwise she'd go get them herself just to piss them off.

Oh well, just another thing to look forward to when she turns 18.
Katie

Post by Katie »

Leslie noticed Sierra checking her out, and it made her happy. She liked being the object of another girl's desire.

"Don't worry about my folks, dad's at work and mom's over at the country club. The maid already came and went, so we have the whole house to ourselves today. Anyway, I've been busy thinking about you. Now come on, let's head to my room," Leslie rambled a bit before leading her to her room. She decided to flirt a bit on the way. "By the way, I saw you checking me out. I take it you like what you see?"
TheLordOfAwesome

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." She teased as she followed Leslie closely behind.

Sierra was quite pleased to hear the two of them would be alone, it would mean they could do whatever the hell they want and not worry about someone barging in. Sierra could never hope to bring anyone to her house and expect total privacy. It would require very precise scheduling to ensure both her parents weren't home so they wouldn't lose their shit. Last thing she wanted was to have an argument with her folks while she had a girlfriend or a boyfriend over. If that ever happened then Sierra might just beg for the sweet embrace of death to spare her from the embarrassment.

Even then, she wouldn't let them into her room. No one can know about her stuffed animal collection.

She'll gladly come over to someone else's home and go in their room if invited, especially if the place is nice like Leslie's home.
Katie

Post by Katie »

Leslie lead Sierra up the staircase, and into her room upstairs. It was a mostly pink room with your basic bedroom amenities such as a bed and a dresser, along with a mirror and a TV with all 3 current gen game consoles hooked up to it, and a desk with a laptop sitting on it. There was also a shelf full of boxes of toys she hadn't touched in years yet she refused to get rid of. There was but a single poster adorning the wall, a map of the Kalos region she got when she got Pokemon Y a couple years back. Leslie went over to her bed and sat on it, and pat the spot next to her.

"Come, sit."
TheLordOfAwesome

Sierra complied with Leslie's command, taking her seat on the bed next to her girlfriend. Once she was seated comfortably she kicked off her boots and wrapped her arm around Leslie's waist, pulling the other girl in close. Sierra then rested her head on her girlfriend's shoulder, nuzzling her neck as she did so.

"So what do you want to do?" Sierra asked, her eyes looking around the bedroom from her head's rested position. Leslie had quite the set up, even if it was a little girly with all the pink, so it was not like they were wanting for things to do in their time together. They could watch a movie, or play some video games (not that Sierra had any idea how to play them). Maybe make out, or just cuddle on the bed and talk. Or maybe some combination of those things. A lot of possible options to choose from.

Of course it didn't really matter to Sierra what they did in the end, just as long were doing it together.
Katie

Post by Katie »

Leslie immediately wrapped her arms around her girlfriend and began hungrily kissing Sierra on the lips. It may have seemed sudden, but she knew her relationship with Sierra probably wouldn't last, so she wanted to enjoy it while she could. Might as well do girlfriend stuff, like making out, as much as she could while she had one.
TheLordOfAwesome

Sierra's eyes widen in surprise at the sudden kiss but quickly recovered, enthusiastically returning the kiss. The arm around Leslie's waist tightened, her hand rubbing at Leslie's exposed midriff and her fingers idly playing with Leslie's diamond string navel piercing Her other free hand moved up, reaching behind Leslie's head and running her fingers through Leslie's wavy brown locks.

After a few moments of making out, Sierra broke the kiss and pressed her forehead against Leslie's. She stared into her girlfriend's eyes as a playful smirk spread on her lips.

"I'm okay with doing this the whole time I'm here." She said with a chuckle, placing a small kiss to Leslie's lips. The hand she placed on the back of her girlfriend's head pulled away and then placed on Leslie's knee.
Katie

Post by Katie »

"Mmmmmmm..." Leslie quite enjoyed the kiss, as well as the way her girlfriend had idly played with her navel piercing. She wouldn't mind her doing it more.

"You sure seem to like my navel piercing," she commented. "Feel free to play and fidget with it all you like, I like it when you do that. Anyway, as much as I like making out with you, it can't be ALL we do here."

She looked over to her TV and game consoles. "Wanna play a game or something? I have the newest Smash Bros. that just came out back in November. I play a mean Ness."
TheLordOfAwesome

"I just think its cool," She said as she looked down to Leslie's naval. "I'm thinking of getting one like it one day. Maybe one with a cross or something."

"We can play some games if you want," Sierra shrugged and began to place a few kisses on Leslie's neck. "Can't say I'll be any sort of challenge since I don't play video games all that often." The hand she had placed on Leslie's knee moved up her leg and rubbed at her exposed thigh, her eyes looking back into Leslie's lovingly. "You'll take it easy on me, right?"
Katie

Post by Katie »

"A navel piercing would be sooooo hot on you," Leslie told her, rather enjoying the though of Sierra with a navel piercing.

"Tell ya what, I'll play the random button for you, okay?" Leslie said, deciding to go easy on the poor girl. She turned on the TV and the Wii U, and handed Sierra a Gamecube controller, while she herself decided to use the gamepad. "I'll be honest though, I'm definitely no pro myself."
TheLordOfAwesome

"Probably still better than me." Sierra chuckled as she took the Gamecube controller Leslie offered her. Once Super Smash Bros. for Wii U was booted up they navigated to Vs. Mode. Sierra looked the character roster, moving her cursor to her character, Zero Suit Samus. Sierra thought she looked pretty cool, even if she didn't really know anything about video games.

"But I'm still gonna try, so don't think I'll take it easy on you just because I suck."

A couple hours passed as the two played, and ultimately Sierra was on the losing end of a majority of the matches. While she did better as they went along it was clear that Leslie was just better at the game then she was. Didn't really matter to her of course, she was having fun with Leslie. Still, she knew when she was beat and put the controller down onto the bed's surface and sighed.

"Alright, alright. I give." She said, raising her hands in surrender. "Told you I was no good at these things."

Her phone in her back pocket buzzed, but she ignored it and instead focused her attention on Leslie. She was with her girlfriend right now, she could respond to text messages later when she's down for the day.

"So you want do anything else or...?" Her arm slipped around Leslie's waist once more.

Once again her phone buzzed, followed by another buzz. Sierra grimaced in annoyance but once again decided to ignore it.
Katie

Post by Katie »

"Haha, it's okay, you're learning, you'll get better, trust me," Leslie reassured her girlfriend. "Everyone's awful when they first start, I think."

Leslie began to ponder what they could do next. She definitely had a certain something in mind, but she didn't know how to broach the subject...

Regardless, her thoughts were interrupted when she noticed Sierra's phone had been buzzing. "Who's calling you? Or is it texting? You might wanna check, it could be important. I can wait, we have all day to ourselves."
TheLordOfAwesome

Sierra grumbled and reluctantly fished out her smartphone from her back pocket. Leslie was probably right, it could be an emergency, but she doubted it. It was probably just one of her other friends texting her to see if she was free to hang out. Whatever, she'll check the messages real quick and tell whoever texted her that she was busy. She had a girlfriend to occupy her attention at the moment. She unlocked her phone and opened the messenger app.

3 New Messages from Mom.

Sierra groaned loudly and clearly irritated, her eyes rolling in annoyance.

"Of fucking course..."

Of course it was her mom that would be the one to bother her as she was trying to spend time with her girlfriend. Her mom knew she was seeing Leslie - Sierra gloated about it to her folks when she started dating her - but she doubt she knew that she was currently with her. Still, she didn't want her mom bothering her, especially right goddamn now.

"Hang on, babe." Sierra sighed in tired resignation. "I got to handle this for a second."

Checking the texts, the messages read:

Sierra, come home.

We need to talk.

Now.

Sierra scowled and began to type away on the device.

With Les right now. Will be home later

And no we dont

Once the texts were sent Sierra moved to put her phone away. "Sorry about that. My mom was-" Her phone buzzed again as it received another message. "Goddammit!" She cursed as she pulled her phone again, and read the new text.

Yes we do. We allowed you space to cool off, but now you need to quit acting like a child and come home.

Sierra's scowl only grew in intensity as she read the message, her body now quivering with anger. She turned her phone off and shakily put the phone away into her back pocket. She reached up and pinched the bridge of her nose as she stewed in her own rage. All she wanted to do was mind her own goddamn business and spend time with her girlfriend. Where did her mom get off on telling her to come home? Sierra guessed it was so they could keep up the guise of being "caring" parents when in reality they probably wouldn't give a shit if she just up and left town without a word. They clearly don't care for her lifestyle, so why have they not kicked her out already? She just didn't get them some times...

Return to “Memories from the Past”