This board is for general discussion of matters not related to SOTF-TV, and also unrelated to other media. Any personal discussions should take place here or through PM.
GinghamGirl

Post by GinghamGirl »

Wow, welcome! The art in your profile picture is so interesting. I've tried to make some kinds of art with the leftover pelts from my husband's hunts, but they look a lot worse.
On candy stripe legs
The spiderman comes
Taxidermy

Post by Taxidermy »

GinghamGirl wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:35 am Wow, welcome! The art in your profile picture is so interesting. I've tried to make some kinds of art with the leftover pelts from my husband's hunts, but they look a lot worse.
Thank you.

I've found older pelts to be somewhat problematic.

Fresh ones tend to be more malleable, so to speak.

They all have their uses, though.
C-Money

Post by C-Money »

Yo WHAT UP MY PEEEEEEEPS.
I'm C-Money (real name Cayden). I'm a 17 yr old caucasian persuasion rapper from the rough town of MADDISSSON WISCONSIN shout out MAD TOWN. I love CARS, BIKINIS, HIP HOP and Survival of the Fittestttt.

Im way hype and big grateful to have this place to sling my slang with everyone about this way bomb show. Lookin forward to it.

- Love MAYO MAHEM AKA MiracleWhipz aka REDICULOUS CAGE AKA C-MUN.
GinghamGirl

Post by GinghamGirl »

Wow! Welcome, C-Monkey. I don't understand a lot of what you said and I don't know anything about hip hop except I like to hip and hop from the stove top to the oven when I make meals!
On candy stripe legs
The spiderman comes
weedgoku

Post by weedgoku »

C-Money wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:54 am Yo WHAT UP MY PEEEEEEEPS.
I'm C-Money (real name Cayden). I'm a 17 yr old caucasian persuasion rapper from the rough town of MADDISSSON WISCONSIN shout out MAD TOWN. I love CARS, BIKINIS, HIP HOP and Survival of the Fittestttt.

Im way hype and big grateful to have this place to sling my slang with everyone about this way bomb show. Lookin forward to it.

- Love MAYO MAHEM AKA MiracleWhipz aka REDICULOUS CAGE AKA C-MUN.
i think your sig and my sig should fight
C-Money

Post by C-Money »

weedgoku wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:02 am
i think your sig and my sig should fight
No doubt, my homie! Just make sure you come correct when you step to C-Mun :lol:

Unky Nin

Post by Unky Nin »

Hey hey, long time fan of SOTF reporting, also if you're looking for constructive feedback maybe make sure your website sends an email when you get approved.
Barelyharmlesss

Post by Barelyharmlesss »

Hello guys!
I am from some guy from germany who only recently got into SOTF. As a result, I might not get every insider, but I am trying to catch up on watching all seasons plus the current one.
Nice to meet you all!
GinghamGirl

Post by GinghamGirl »

Barelyharmlesss wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:30 pm Hello guys!
I am from some guy from germany who only recently got into SOTF. As a result, I might not get every insider, but I am trying to catch up on watching all seasons plus the current one.
Nice to meet you all!
Wow, hi! I sure hope you're only barely harmless instead of mostly harmless! Hahah, that's just a joke!

This board is pretty welcoming to seasoned watchers and also new watchers, so don't be worried about that and start discussing!
On candy stripe legs
The spiderman comes
ThatOneGemini

Post by ThatOneGemini »

fuck you

dead website
Chance_Furlong

Post by Chance_Furlong »

ThatOneGemini wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:42 am fuck you

dead website

Just got here and already about to throw hands. My dad would be proud.

Anyway, always been more of an animation fan, but I've heard about SOTF from the start and always found it kind of interesting. Haven't watched much, but I'm gonna try to catch up. Might take me a while though - are there really over sixty seasons?

Whatever, it'll be interesting to know you all, just remember: I won't hesitate bitch