SotF-TV: The Fourth Announcement

Announcements for the first version of TV are stored here.
T-Fox*

SotF-TV: The Fourth Announcement

Post by T-Fox* »

Another 12 hours, another 10 deaths. Nowhere near the fastest they had ever seen on Survival of the Fittest, but quite the respectable clip. Despite preliminary mistakes by the crew which resulted in the odd... error in the announcements, things had gone quite smoothly throughout this version, and as it stood only 36 students remained out of the original 66. It was truly staggering the penchant that high school kids had for killing and murder some days. And through it all, he had to say that these were some of the most interesting and creative kills he had seen in quite some time! Thankfully this year the film interns that had been hired to do the legwork of installing the cameras had been somewhat competent, so he was proud to be able to say that he watched each and every death in glorious, perfectly captured 1080P before pretty much anyone else.

A soft beeping went off from somewhere in the room, and a sick, twisted grin spread across Leonardo's face. Once again, it was time to tell the kids of their fate, and that of their classmates.

---

Hey there kids! Having fun out there? I sure know I'm enjoying myself up here! I have some good news for you all! Now, don't all rush to jump for joy at once, but if you're hearing this, that means you've made it almost halfway. Just don't be one of the next three to die. That's quite an accomplishment you know. And you kids have to be the most fun I've had in my time on Survival of the Fittest. It's going to be quite some time before any group tops you bunch. And the best part is, most of you aren't even doing it to play to the cameras! So, without further ado, let's get to the fun bit, shall we?

The first of your number to die in the past twelve hours was Joshua Doyle, killed in an "accident" involving a ballistic knife and Kathy Clements. Just a note kids, this is why you never take the blade out if you want the victim to live. They might just explode on you. Only a few minutes later was one of the most interesting methods of murder I have ever seen, even including before I became your beloved announcer! Zachariah Johnston made a comeback, and this time he did it by forcibly hanging his fellow classmate Sean Davidson. Well, it at least appeared to be willing at first from Sean's end, but you really never know. He sure struggled a lot for a man wishing his own end! No matter which way you slice it though, Zach was the one that pushed him off the clif, rather literally at that, so the kill is credited to you.

And next... Oh, the underdog strikes again. Somehow obtaining a gun, he put a round directly between the eyes of Eloise Winterburn, ending her chances at seeing home ever again. And yet a third kill in a row, he returned to his little lover, misjudging Alicia White as a threat. She didn't last very long with the business end of a sword skewering her.

Sidney Rice was next up to perish, once again at the hands of Karen Ruiz. T'was her usual M.O, shot to death. Quick, clean, efficient. Our next death ended a lot of untapped potential, and this was one that made our statistical team break into debate. Do you credit someone with a kill when you help drive them to suicide? The final verdict was no, so Jeanette Buendia willingly walked into a danger zone, and you know what happens then. Not an hour later, halfway across the island, Skyler Thsani was beaten to death by Daniel Renard, eventually bleeding out.

Another fun death to watch! There was a massive fight between Terrilynn Boden and Vincent Sullivan, which ended with someone's windpipe being crushed with a boot. I'll give you all a hint, the one with the killcount is the one still alive.

Sometimes here on Survival of the Fittest, we live up to our name. In what could be considered worthy of a Darwin Award, David Myerez decided it would be a good idea to bull rush Karen Ruiz, and received a bullet through the stomach for his troubles. Seriously, we have the announcements for your benefit. You know who the dangers are. Don't run straight at them. And finally, our first killer of this session was also our last death. Karen Ruiz pops up once again, placing three bullets in Kathy Clements from across a bench. Only three more kills Karen. Are you good enough to step up to the challenge?

Last but not least, our Danger Zone of the afternoon! The Resort Beach is now a danger zone. Almost all of us think you kids have been there for far too long. For those of you who last until the next announcement, this is Leonardo Dahnke, signing off.

---

Three days for cards, seven days for deaths. Ya'll know the drill.
1. Jonas Jeffries (Little Boy)
2. Simon Porter (Fenrir)
3. Shawn Morrison (Keaka) Zachariah Johnston (FrozenSmoke, Hero Card used)
4. Glenn Bole (Pippin)
5. Leopold Sutherland (Fioriboy)
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler T-Fox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “TV1 Announcements”