BLU0: BLUE TEAM [ELIMINATED]

Here are the profiles of all the students who competed in Season 65, as well as the teams to which they were assigned.
Namira

BLU0: BLUE TEAM [ELIMINATED]

Post by Namira »

THE BLUE TEAM

Insignia: A 'wave' like pattern across the breadth of the bandana.

Members:

BLU1: Jaszmine Johnson
School: Detroit Central
Weapon: Colt Single Action Army

BLU2: Anna Hitchins
Weapon: DVD of last season's SotF-TV

BLU3: Joshua Doyle
School: SDA
Weapon: WASP Injection Knife

BLU4: Axel Stadler
Weapon: Complete Team Rosters

BLU5: Lou Becker
School: SDA
Weapon: Machete

Mentor:

'The Foreign Ambassador'
"It's so nice of you to let me participate in this cultural experience. I'll do my best."

Name: Marie Roux

Appearance: Marie is a very tall (5'11"), thin woman, with greying red hair. She dresses with a practiced casualness belied by the expensive jewelery she always wears. Her face is open and friendly, and it is rare that she is not smiling broadly. She speaks very clearly, enunciating each word carefully. After her long years of practice with English, only the barest hints of her accent remain, except on those occasions she chooses deliberately to play it up.

Biography: Marie is a minor French diplomat with an assistant's position at the united Nations. She is also a huge fan of SOTF-TV, having discovered the show on one of her first tours in the US. Marie has long been a supporter of the show, using it to illustrate examples in her speeches and extolling its virtues wherever she got the chance. She has, in fact, proposed a multinational version of the game, in which students from different countries compete to bring their home nation honor. She views the current team setup as a step in the right direction. When Marie was approached about the possibility of serving as a mentor for one of the current season's teams, she eagerly accepted. While she hopes her team will emerge triumphant, she has decided she will be content simply with putting on a good show, and hopes that a good showing will allow her to push her personal inspiration further.

Team Conclusion: Looks like Team Blue has a lot of knowledge and intelligence without a lot of boom-boom to back it up! They'll definitely need to work together closely if the whole group is going to make it out alive, because this certainly isn't the most physically imposing team out there!

Mentor's Comment: It does not matter what happens, Team Blue is sure to be very entertaining. I am hopeful I can lead them to endgame!

Return to “TV1 Student Roster”