Really Should Have Thought This Through... (Content Warning)

Phase 1 (0-12 Hours)

The graveyard sits on a hill behind the church, overlooking the whole town. Many generations of continuous family lines can be found within the fence that encircles the land designated for this use. Most of the oldest gravestones have started to be reclaimed by the wild growth of the surrounding foliage, although a large ornate stone crypt featuring intricate carvings of various fish has been treated with the utmost care by the former groundskeeper. Behind the crypt is an area of land unused except for the presence of a large white gazebo. This area offers a view out over the surrounding environment and is relatively free of hazards.
Katie

Really Should Have Thought This Through... (Content Warning)

Post by Katie »

Marion Williams woke up in a large white gazebo in the middle of God knows where. The first thing she noticed was how warm it was. While it wasn't super hot (probably somewhere in the lower 60s, she reckoned), it was way warmer than in Colorado, and certainly felt too warm for her leather jacket, which she shed as she took in her surroundings. She seemed to be on a large hill that overlooked an abandoned coastal town. Somewhat nearby, also on the hill, there appeared to be a cemetary.

From what she knew about the program, she was supposed to have a bag with a weapon and various other items to help with her survival, which she quickly found sitting on the ground next to where she woke up. She opened up her bag and looked around inside, and quickly figured out what her "weapon" was. She pulled out a pair of metal handcuffs and a red rubber ball gag with black leather straps.

Kinky, she thought to herself. While she had slept around and tried various things with various sex partners, she'd never actually done bondage before, though she was rather curious about it. She decided now was as good a time as any, and picked up the ball gag and strapped it tightly into her mouth. She then grabbed the handcuffs and walked over to one of the posts holding the roof of the gazebo up. She put her hands behind her back, and the post, and secured the handcuffs around them, fastening her to the post. As she tested her bonds, she quickly realized what a huge (and potentially fatal) mistake she had just made.

Fuck, I am SUCH a goddamn idiot! she berated herself. I should have checked to see if there was a key! If there was indeed a key, she could have just slipped it into her back pocket or kept it in her fingers or otherwise kept it within reach somehow, and let herself out when she decided she was done with her self-bondage experiment. As it stood though, she was handcuffed to a post with no way to check her bag for a handcuff key or even use it if it did in fact cntain one. Her best case scenario at this point was that a key did indeed exist and someone would find her and be kind enough to free her.

"MMMMMMMMPH! MMMMMMMMPH!" She screamed through her gag, whilst frantically struggling and kicking, trying to make as much noise as she could in order to draw attention to herself, hoping someone would hear and come rescue her. It was all she really could do in this situation. Well, that, and internally scold herself for what a dumbass she was.  
Aura

Post by Aura »

Kassandra Vaitaki was angry from the moment she woke up.

They had dropped her off in the middle of a graveyard, probably a cruel joke on their part considering her chances of survival.  Her assigned weapon didn't give her bright hopes either: A chain with a padlock on the end of it.  It looked pretty sturdy, to be fair, but there wasn't a key enclosed with her pack, or at least not one that she could see, so it was essentially useless unless she was going to swing it at people who had actual weapons.

Seriously, fuck this bullshit.

She wandered through the graveyard with her chain stashed away in her bag.  Not like it was going to be any use anyway, so why bother with it?  She had the incredible luck to avoid running into any nutter waving guns around.  Or anyone, actually.  She walked around a crypt that, she had to admit, looked pretty striking.  Kassandra had to appreciate whoever managed to take a concept as morbid as death and create something beautiful around it.  Maybe she could just stick around there.  At least then she could die looking at something beautiful.

She shook off the idea.  She was pretty pessimistic, but she didn't want to give up and die just yet.  She move past the crypt to a more open are dominated by a gazebo.  She squinted to get a better look, and saw something that troubled her.  Someone was thrashing about in the gazebo.  Were they hurt?  Were they in danger?  Whatever the case, Kassandra couldn't just walk away after seeing something like that.  She jogged up to get a better view of what was going on.

Marion Williams, dressed in her biker-chic best.  To be perfectly honest, Kassandra had heard some not-so-nice things said about Marion from some of the more rigid students around school.  But really, Marion had never done anything wrong to her, and she hated all those guys that trash-talked her anyway, so Marion was cool in her books.  What definitely wasn't cool, though, was the fact that Marion was handcuffed to a post with a ball-gag in her mouth, screaming and thrashing in a desperate attempt to escape.

"Holy shit!"  Kass exclaimed, looking like she had just seen a whole horde of ghosts.  Who the hell would have done something like this?  Just have been one sadistic bastard to bind someone up and leave them stranded in the middle of nowhere like this, especially in the Program.

"Hold on, hold on.  I gotcha."  Kassandra tried to calm Marion down, fidgeting with the strap of the ball gag until she felt it loosen and drop from the punk girl's face.  "Who the fuck did this to you?"
Katie

Post by Katie »

"MMMMMMMMMMMPH! MMMMMMMHMMMMMPPPPPPH!" Marion screamed, her screams and thrashing becoming even more frantic as she saw someone approaching. However, this died down as she saw just WHO was approaching(a rather attractive dark-skinned girl), and her thoughts went from those of rescue to those of hot kinky lovemaking.

"Mmmmmmmph... Mmmmmmmmmmm..."

She didn't stop thrashing and moaning entirely though, she just went from doing it in a frantic attempt to draw attention from a potential rescuer to what she felt was more alluring and sexually enticing struggling. She fought a bit as this hot girl took out her ball gag, but couldn't really stop her, and decided she should probably make her intentions clear anyway.

"I um... I did it to myself," Marion explained, blushing a little. She quickly shook off her mild embarrassment and look her rescuer in the eyes.

"You know, you're pretty cute. Perhaps you'd be down for some kinky fun?" she said with a wink and a charming smile.
Aura

Post by Aura »

"... What?"

Kassandra stared blankly at Marion's embarrassing admission, and the brazen request that directly followed it didn't help.  First off, there was the fact that Marion had handcuffed and gagged herself.  Why?  That was a question that she would really like to ask, in all honesty.  Why would she tie herself up like that, especially in the Program of all places?  It was difficult for Kassandra to wrap her head around that, and it didn't help that Marion basically propositioned her right then and there.

... Well, at least she could come up with a reason for why Marion would strap some bondage on herself out of the blue.  Girl was kinky, and she was straight-up asking if Kassandra wanted to fuck while still handcuffed to a post.  Now Kassandra would be lying if she said that she didn't find Marion attractive, but at the moment, sex definitely wasn't on her mind.

"Hey, uh... Don't you think that there's something else we should probably take care of first?"  It was hard not to be a bit flustered by Marion's... inexplicable forwardness, but she did her best to carry on.  "You got a key or something?"
Katie

Post by Katie »

Marion could see that her wannabe-rescuer was getting flustered, which meant her charms must have been working. She wasn't gonna let this cutie slip out of her grasp if she could help it.

"Probably, but let's not worry about that right now..." Marion said, leaning in close to the beauty in front of her. "I can tell you're attracted to me, and like I said, I'm attracted to you too. We're both probably gonna die here, so we may as well make the most of our final days."

Marion gave her another wink. "Now how's about you tell me your name? Mine's Marion."
Aura

Post by Aura »

Oh wow, this girl really was on another level of horniness, wasn't she?  And the craziest thing about her was that, for all the idiocy that put her into her current predicament in the first place, she wasn't entirely wrong  Kassandra knew that she had almost no chance of surviving, so the prospect of having a little fun was pretty tempting.

But even so... she couldn't just leave Marion all chained up the way she was.  There was something in her moral code that kept her from abandoning people that needed help, even when those people didn't seem to realize just how much shit they had gotten themselves into.

"Yeah, you're hot, and I'd be cool with getting down..."  Wow, did those words really just come out of her mouth?  Marion must have really been getting to her.  She was halted by a twinge of embarrassment, but managed to retain composure.  "But this would be way easier if you had your hands free, right?"

Yeah, that's the ticket.  Get on her level and talk about what she wants, which in this case seemed to be fucking.  If the two of them could cooperate, then they could work their way out of this mess.  Besides, having a friend out here was better than the alternative, even if said friend happened to be hopelessly horny and more than a little dumb.

"All right, let me get in there.  Might be a set of trick cuffs or something."  She leaned in to start working on getting the other girl free.  She looped her hands under Marion's shoulders to get at the cuffs, and placed her head over her left shoulder so she could get a good view of what she was doing.  She got a faceful of hair for her troubles, shaking her head and sputtering when a follicle or two tried to get into her mouth.  It was troublesome to be sure, but she managed to get a clear view eventually.

... At which point she realized that she was basically straddling Marion, causing her to blush and sigh at it all.

Seriously Kass, how the fuck do you get yourself into these messes?
Katie

Post by Katie »

"You're so cute, you know that?" Marion commented, enjoying her prospective lover's flustered attempts to free her. "By the way you still haven't told me your name."

And while she recalled that she initially called her over to get her out of this mess, by now she had changed her mind and decided she didn't want out yet. While she wasn't planning on staying like this forever, right now she was really in the mood for some kinky shenanigans.

"While I appreciate your efforts to free me, I don't want out yet. And I'd imagine there's probably a key for the handcuffs in my bag, for what it's worth. But right now, while I definitely want to fuck you, I don't want it to be vanilla. I've done vanilla plenty of times, today I want something new, something different, something kinky. In fact, go ahead and put the ball gag back in, when I really want out of this I'll uh..." she took a moment to think of a non-verbal signal she could use. "Knock three times on this post to let you know, okay?"  
Aura

Post by Aura »

Having no luck with the handcuffs and distracted by Marion's constant flirting, Kassandra leaned back from her work, resting on her knees in front of the bound girl.  For politeness' sake, she figured that it would probably be best to respond to the question she had forgotten just a moment ago.

"Kassandra.  Kassandra Vaitaki."

Kassandra felt her face getting warmer, and it was getting a lot harder to hide the way that Marion was making her feel.  The fact that she had just wrapped herself around her only intensified those feelings, because Marion felt good.  And not only that, but her requests were really starting to sink in.  Marion was hot, and she wanted her, so she really wasn't seeing a reason as to why she shouldn't just go for it.

It was just like she said, they might as well make the most of the time they have left.

A little voice in Kassandra's head kept telling her that she needed to stay focused, and getting Marion unlocked was the most important thing right now.  She didn't agree, however.  Kassandra reached out and cradled Marion's head as she leaned in and gave her a deep, open-mouthed kiss, allowing their tongues to dance together in the shared orifices.  She savored the kiss for quite some time before pulling back, her face burning bright as she breathed heavily from the rush.

"You're my first, just so you know."
Katie

Post by Katie »

"Kassandra, that's a pretty name." Marion commented as she finally learned the name of her beautiful rescuer.

Marion hungrily returned the kiss as Kassandra assaulted her with her lips and tongue. Marion was very much enjoying what would likely be her final moments. She smirked to herself as Kass admitted she was her first.

"A virgin, eh? I suppose I should tell you how to fuck me before you gag me again, huh? Well, go ahead and pull my pants and underwear down so you'll have access to my pussy, and go at it with your tongue, your fingers, or both. Try to focus on the clit for maximum vaginal stimulation. While you're at it, you can go ahead and lift up my shirt and play with my tits too if you want. Also feel free to smack me around and shit, we're doing this kinky, after all. All in all, just do whatever you feel like, I don't really care what you do to me as long as you enjoy it. And remember, if I ever want you to stop, I'll knock three times on this post to let you know, okay? Now put that gag back in and get to work."
Aura

Post by Aura »

Kassandra was starting to feel pretty hot, so she decided to take her jacket off.  She didn't want Marion to have all the fun though, so she decided to do a bit of teasing of her own, slowly removing her arms from the sleeves before letting it droop from her shoulders and hit the ground.  She was really getting into this, and was wondering why she didn't go along with Marion's suggestions earlier.

The instructions were a bit overwhelming, especially for her first time.  Marion basically told her to fuck her whatever way she liked, and not to hold back.  If nothing else, she sounded like an awfully generous lover, and Kassandra certainly wanted to return the favor.  She undid Marion's jeans and pulled them down, leaving nothing but her panties covering her from the world.  And moments later, they were around her knees as well, giving Kassandra an eyeful of her vagina, the first time she had ever seen one in person.

She wanted this so bad.  She wasn't sure if she could pull off acting sexy as well as Marion could, but for her sake, she was going to give it a shot.  She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, swaying her body a bit from side to side to give her a little bit of a show.  No one had ever seen her in just her sports bra before, not until now.  And now it just felt right.

She placed her hands on Marion's shoulders and pulled herself close, pressing their chests together.  She licked her lips and looked into her lover's eyes, giving her a little giggle as she ground against her.

"You want me to gag you?"

She pressed her lips against Marion's once more.  After all, Marion said to do whatever she wanted, and she thought that her tongue would be much more pleasurable than the ball gag.  She brought a hand down to Marion's crotch to pleasure her just the way she asked.  It took her a moment to find a position, but she got into the groove and started massaging her clit.  She had no idea that having her fingers inside another girl could feel so great, and she shuddered at the idea of Marion doing the same to her.  If only she wasn't handcuffed...

Kassandra needed more.  She slid her free hand into Marion's shirt, finding its way between her breasts.  She stroked them for a moment before taking hold of the left one, gripping it firmly, but not hard enough to hurt.  It was so soft, so comfortable to hold.  It just fit perfectly into her hand, like it was what she was supposed to do.  She rocked it back and forth, and it followed every movement comfortably.  It was just so perfect, just like the rest of Marion.

She enthusiastically moaned into Marion's mouth.  She had never felt so alive, and she never wanted this feeling to end.
Katie

Post by Katie »

"Mmmmmmm..." Marion moaned, returning Kassandra's kiss. She was pleasantly surprised to be gagged with Kass's tongue. She was doing pretty good, especially for a virgin, and she was feeling pretty alive for someone likely to die within the next few days. Unfortunately for her, her joy was soon to be cut short by some freak with a dildo...

Brittany Chesterton woke up to complete darkness. Upon realizing she was in a pitch black area, she felt around and quickly found her bag. She opened her bag, hoping to find something that would brighten up the place, and thankfully managed to find a flashlight, which she immediately turned on.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!" She shrieked when she saw the corpses. She must've been in some sort of crypt or mausoleum.

Not wanting to be in there any longer, she looked around for an exit. Luckily this wasn't one of those mazelike crypts you'd find in a videogame, and it was a straight shot to the exit. Once outside and in the daylight, she took a closer look at the contents of her bag.

She found various basic survival stuff, such as food rations, a map and compass, and a first aid kit, as well as what she assumed must be her weapon. It was purple, phallic-shaped, rubber, and about a foot long. She figured it must be some kind of small rubber bat, and decided to carry it at her side as she put the flashlight back in the bag and slung it over her shoulder.

She made her way over to the back of the crypt's exterior, not wanting to walk through the graveyard, and saw a curious silhouette at a large white gazebo in the distance. As she approached the Gazebo, she realized it was Marion and Kassandra engaging in sexual intercourse.

"H-How lewd!" Brittany said, and resolved to break it up immediately. She charged at Kassandra, brandishing her dildo, and began to mercilessly beat her with it.

" Hiiiiiiiiiiiiya! Take this! And that! And this and that and this!" She said with each swing. She didn't really have a weapon she could kill someone with yet, so at the moment she was just trying to get Kassandra to flee. Marion she could leave to starve to death or something, with those handcuffs she wasn't going anywhere, so it didn't matter what she did with Marion at the moment. She just needed to focus on beating off Kassandra.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

((Maya Spooner: Start))

Maya Spooner stood by the door of the crypt and watched the scene unfold.
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: F03 - Chanel Martin: Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: F22 - Nani Clover: Be the survivor you wish to see in the world.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"
Jason Foley: "Get on my level, scrublord."

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Aura

Post by Aura »

No words readily came to mind to describe the nirvana that Kassandra was in, and she didn't care to think of any.  She was simply too lost in Marion to care, to concerned with her own delights to pay any mind to the world around her.

She was harshly pulled back into the world by a series of blows rained down upon her by a strange rubbery object.  She hastily pulled her hands and used them to shield herself from the sudden attack upon her, trying to avoid taking any more hits to the head.  The blows came fast and relentlessly though, and she couldn't come up with a response.

She scooted backwards, trying in vain to dissuade the assault, but they just stayed on her, screaming and swinging recklessly.  One of the shots managed to get through her defense and strike her right in the cheek, forcing her to drop her guard with a cry of shock and opening her to even more of the beating.  She scampered backwards in a sort of spider crawl, scooping up her clothes and bag as she managed to get to her feet and flee from the crazy girl.

It wasn't until she was well out of the cemetery that she realized she had left Marion behind.

(Kassandra Vaitaki continued in Reflection)
Katie

Post by Katie »

"Great, just great, I've been cockblocked by a psycho rich bitch with a dildo!" Marion bemoaned.

"A dildo? Is that what this is called?" Brittany inquired, looking at her "weapon".

"Do you seriously not know what a dildo is?" Marion asked, both baffled and amused.

"No, should I?" Brittany questioned.

Hmm, she's pretty cute, even if she is a stuck-up bitch. Maybe I can get some kinky sex after all... Marion thought to herself as she considered how to answer.

"It's a tiny baseball bat. Feel free to beat me with it. I'm in the mood for some kinky lesbian sex, and while I utterly despise you, Brittany, you are pretty hot, and I'm horny af right now, plus you owe me for running off Kassandra." Marion explained.

"Hmm, I don't like you either, though I will admit you are very attractive, and I suppose I would not mind taking you up on your offer..." Brittany said, trying not to sound eager, though inside she was absolutely giddy at the opportunity to indulge in her lesbianism. She glanced at her dildo. "A tiny baseball bat, hmm? That's what I thought. So what would you have me do? I mean, besides beat you with the dildo, apparently. I was never really taught what sex entails, or at least sex of the lesbian variety."

She had, of course, learned about heterosexual sex, or at least how it's used to procreate, in sex-ed, but they didn't really teach anything outside of that regarding the subject.

"Another virgin, huh? Guess I'll have to give you the quick rundown as well." Marion sighed. "The main point will be to give me an orgasm, which is... uh, it's hard to describe, but you'll know when I've had it 'cause I'll be like, moaning a lot, and then get like, very relaxed or whatever. The easiest way to achieve it is to stimulate the clitoris. You DO know what that is right? You can use your mouth, your fingers, hell, even the dildo, I don't particularly care which method you use. But that's not all there is to it. Just give into your carnal desires; kiss me, slap me, grope my tits, whatever you want. Like I told Kass, if I want you to stop I'll knock three times on this post."

"I see, thank you." Brittany said, before kissing Marion forcefully on the lips. After pulling away, she noticed the ball gag on the ground, and picked it up. "What on earth is this?"

"It's a ball gag. You stick the red ball part in someone's mouth and then strap it around their head. It keeps 'em from talking coherently and makes 'em a little quieter too. Feel free to use it on me if you want," Marion explained. "Oh, and before I forget, when we're done with this, I need you to get the handcuff key out of my bag and set me free. I can't stay like this forever, you know?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever," Brittany said, though she had no intention of freeing Marion. She was going to win The Program, and setting her free would be more likely to hinder than help her. Gagging her would probably help though, it'd make her less likely to achieve rescue, and if she stayed handcuffed to this post long enough, she'd eventually die of starvation or some other cause. Brittany took the ball gag and re-gagged Marion with it, and then got to work.

[spoiler]
OOC: Fuck it, I don't feel like writing the sex scene right now. I've RPed sex before, but never actually written a full sex scene by myself. I'll come back and edit this later for those who really want to see it, but for now, I don't think it's particularly plot relevant exactly what Brittany and Marion did during their sex. [/spoiler]

After having her fun with Marion, Brittany walked over to Marion's bag and pulled out what she figured must be the handcuff key. "So you want me to unlock those handcuffs using this, right?"

"Mmmmhmmm," Marion nodded, thankful that the key did indeed exist.

"Well too bad. I can't believe you actually thought I'd let you go! But then again, I doubt you ever think about anything that isn't related to sex, or drugs, or that motorcycle of yours! You're a fool, Marion Williams, and couldn't ever hope to stand up to my inherent superiority. I want you to remember the name Brittany Chesterton as you slowly starve to death, unable to escape or call out for help. I want you to remember the wonderful sex we had. I want you to remember how I took away your only hope of escape. But most of all, I want you to remember that there is no one better than me," Brittany taunted, and evil smile on her face.

"Mmmmph!" Marion screamed as she tried to rush at Brittany, which didn't work due to a little problem called being fucking handcuffed to a post. She glared at Brittany in silent rage as the bitch put the handcuff key back in her bag and proceeded to take the whole damn bag with her.

"Ta ta for now. Thanks for the sex, by the way. It was one of the best experiences in my entire life. I'll be back later to take the handcuffs and maybe the ball gag off of your corpse. They might come in handy later," Brittany said, tauntingly waving goodbye to Marion as she walked off with Marion's stuff (and her own, of course).

(Brittany Chesterton continued in I'm Too Sexy)

"Mrgrgr..." Marion grumbled as she bemoaned her fate. If only she hadn't been so horny, and had put survival over pleasure. She decided if she somehow got out of this, she was avoiding sex until she escaped The Program (no way was she gonna actually play and give the government what they want). But at the moment, all she could do was mentally flog herself over what an idiot she was. Not even trying to draw attention was worth the effort, now that that stupid bitch had taken the handcuff key.

God fucking damn it.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Maya watched the scene unfold, then walked away.

((Maya Spooner continues elsewhere))
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: F03 - Chanel Martin: Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: F22 - Nani Clover: Be the survivor you wish to see in the world.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"
Jason Foley: "Get on my level, scrublord."

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen

Return to “The Graveyard (Prologue)”