Aqualung

Open

The stories of the students of TV2, prior to their being cast in the game.
Ohm

Aqualung

Post by Ohm »

((Zoe Walker has continued from - Rock On))

Zoe was sitting on a bench in the park while her siblings were off playing. Their parents were having yet another argument, and Zoe didn't feel like watching them scream and make up. Sitting on a park bench alone made Zoe think about her parents and their constant arguments.

Why did they argue so much? It was just so pointless, don't they see that it's going to affect Ethan and Erik if this goes on?

Sighing to herself she looked out over the park.

It was peaceful out here, serene, no unnecessary screaming and arguing, no stupid confrontations over ridiculous things, just peaceful and quiet.

Sometimes peaceful and quiet was just what she needed.
[+] Program
Prologue V3
M11 Jason Rosser
Before:
Penisula:
1-2-3-4
M24 Derrick Thomson
Penisula:
1-2-3-4-5
After:
1-2
[+] TV2
ZP4 Zoe Walker
Image (Adopted from Espional)
Espional:
Pregame:
1-2-3-4-5-6
Adoption:
Resort:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
[+] TV3
Seth Dunn
Memories
1-2
Sandbox

Leonard "Leo" Kenter
Memories
Sandbox
[+] SC2
B15 James Mulzet
1-2-3-4-5
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

((Forrest Doe continued from a round))

Forrest felt exhausted when he jogged through the park. He didn't want to jog anymore. He jogged too much. So he lowered his speed and just walked.

Inhale...Exhale

His breathing calmed down. Still his heart was pumping fast.

Okay that's enough rest. I'll continue to jog when I pass that lantern there.

He passed the lantern, but was still walking. His body didn't want to run anymore. His mind didn't want to run anymore.

And he didn't want to walk either, so he stopped walking and just stood still, rubbing his sweatband on his wrist over his forehead to catch the sweat.

Then after taking three steps, he laid himself on the grass and closed his eyes.
I'm so glad to be back !
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Zoe almost fell asleep, when this jogger who looked tired just laid down on the grass.

That's a guy from school right?, Forrest something or other.

Zoe didn't have much else to do and she hasn't heard anything bad about Forrest.

Might as well have something to do.

She walked over to where Forrest was lying on the grass.

"Hey you're Forrest right?"
[+] Program
Prologue V3
M11 Jason Rosser
Before:
Penisula:
1-2-3-4
M24 Derrick Thomson
Penisula:
1-2-3-4-5
After:
1-2
[+] TV2
ZP4 Zoe Walker
Espional:
Pregame:
1-2-3-4-5-6
Adoption:
Resort:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
[+] TV3
Seth Dunn
Memories
1-2
Sandbox

Leonard "Leo" Kenter
Memories
Sandbox
[+] SC2
B15 James Mulzet
1-2-3-4-5
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

Forrest opened his eyes and saw into the eyes of the girl who asked him.

"Yep. I'm Forrest. And you're Zoe, if I remember correctly."

He knew her from school. He saw her with Seth, didn't he? She was good-looking and athletic. Well for Forrest the latter would lead to the former.

Forrest pushed himself up, but then his arms gave away and he landed on the grass again.

He then stretched his right hand in her direction, so she'd be able to grab it.
I'm so glad to be back !
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

((Cathryn Bailey: Start))

Walking helped clear Cathryn's mind. It gave her an excuse to avoid Dad's feeble attempts at chit-chat, and besides, the scenery was probably the only thing that she liked in this godforsaken town. The wheat fields served as a perfect inspiration for her drawings, and the sky right now was clear, with only a few white puffs dotting the sky. It was perfect. Also, December was coming, and the slight flourishes of snow would make the place even prettier. If it weren't for tornado season, the hicks that she has to deal with everyday, or the fact that there's almost nothing to do in the middle of Oklahoma, she could live here forever.

The park was a pretty boring place in terms of scenery. Just like probably every other park in America, it had your birch trees, fake grass, sprinklers, fountains littered with pennies and dimes, and benches, complete with families dragging their screaming toddlers around. Families that were complete, with two parents instead of one. Families where the parents were both sober, and where it seemed like they actually gave a damn about each other.

Cathryn looked away from them, her face flushing for a moment. She was in public, she didn't need to get so melodramatic. She'd already suffered enough humiliation in school. To start crying while a bunch of kids stared at her wouldn't do much to help the matter.

She found herself nearing a bench where two kids her age were talking to each other. It didn't occur to her that they might be from her school until it was too late and she was a meter away from them. Then, she looked at their faces.

Her luck was fucking perfect, wasn't it? Out of all the people, she ran into Forrest and Zoe. At the same time, too. Too late to avoid them, now. Randomly walking away from them would be weird, and they'd probably notice her anyways. Just a simple greeting. That would be enough. Cathryn forced a smile on her face and slightly waved her hand.

"Hey."
SC3:
Matias Juarez is fed up. He is currently walking home.
Pregame: now that you are broken by the seas, in the depths of the waters,
Memories: Vamô Detonar essa Porra!

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves
Memory Thread: It's All So Incredibly Loud

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
Pregame Threads: Now, Check That
Memory Threads: Let's Hit It 90 To Nothing
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
School: Whittree Secondary School
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
Previous Thread: Countdown
School: Davison Secondary School
pls give my kids friends tv3 version

Stephanie's Cuckaneers Today at 12:29 AM
maraoone was a mistake - cicada 2021
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

((Minor GMing approved))
Zoe grabbed Forrest's hand and helped him up to his feet.

She didn't know much about Forrest, all she really knew was that he was a fellow athlete and that his family was conservative.

She did see him around the soccer field so he might be part of the soccer team.

Might as well ask

"Are you with the soccer team Forrest?"

Then someone else from school walked up.

It was Cathryn.

"Hey Cathryn."

This could get interesting.
[+] Program
Prologue V3
M11 Jason Rosser
Before:
Penisula:
1-2-3-4
M24 Derrick Thomson
Penisula:
1-2-3-4-5
After:
1-2
[+] TV2
ZP4 Zoe Walker
Espional:
Pregame:
1-2-3-4-5-6
Adoption:
Resort:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
[+] TV3
Seth Dunn
Memories
1-2
Sandbox

Leonard "Leo" Kenter
Memories
Sandbox
[+] SC2
B15 James Mulzet
1-2-3-4-5
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

After Forrest was picked up by Zoe, he nodded with a smile to her as a thanks for helping him.

When she asked whether he was with the soccer team, he quickly answered: "Yes. I'm in the Soccer Team with Marcus and the other guys."

Then Forrest heard a "Hey" from somewhere and looked around and saw Cathryn.

And Forrest did not like Cathryn. Not due to the fact that Cathryn usually wore makeup and therefore seemed fake, because that's what some girls do. But due to the fact that, Forrest was a loner when he joined Whittree, but he now had some friends. Cathryn however seemed to be still a loner, despite her being on Whittree longer than him. And that did not actually annoyed him, but the fact that she was not nice. She was mean to teachers, which Forrest didn't mind as some teachers were dicks, but also to her classmates. And he couldn't remember her being nice to him.

But even though Forrest knew that she was very mean in school he secretly hoped, that she would be more bearable in his free time.

When Forrest heard Zoe replying to Cathryn's "Hey", he thought that "Hey" was directed to Zoe and not him. So he ignored Cathryn and turned back to Zoe.

"So, are you good at soccer?"
I'm so glad to be back !

Return to “TV2 Sandbox”