Oh, Danny Boy!~

With the release of new info on PV3, use this board to plan!
Frozen Smoke

Oh, Danny Boy!~

Post by Frozen Smoke »

Well, as I'm planning to play characters with relationships that have healthy boundaries, I guess that means I need one of these darn relationship threads so people can get to know my character.

Daniel Newhouse: Dan comes from a upper-working class family, with a lot on his plate at home as he has to help make sure his 3 siblings stay out of trouble, but a friendly and extroverted guy nonetheless. He's a member of the rugby team, and generally rolls in the athletic community at school. He used to be the life of the party, but he's become a bit more of a touchy guy ever since he got taken home from one party by the police, and was effectively locked in his house for a term by his parents. He serves as a little bridge between that social circle and the anti-bullying committee, and tries to make sure he's around to try and de-escalate things by evening the odds if he can. Outside of athletics, he plays a lot of video games, mostly puzzle and sports games (FIFA, UFC, etc). If he has to play an action game, he prefers co-operative games like L4D. He also isn't great at a lot of schoolwork, and will 100% ask to copy your character's homework if he thinks they'll let him.

[spoiler]Rue von Schroeder: Acquaintance - Cool chick.
Kian Banks: Acquaintance - Skater, gamer, solid dude.
Cedric Isaacson: Acquaintance - Gamer buddy!
Joan Sebastian Boston: Dislike - Douchebag bully[/spoiler]

Looking for;
- Friends who he still parties with
- Friends who he plays vidya games with
- Sports Buddies
- People who think he's got a stick up his ass after that whole police car ride
- People who he's annoyed with his anti-bullying shenanigans

EDIT

I also now have a new character!

Yian Griffiths: Yian is a lower-middle class boy with a big heart and big dreams. He's the son of one of the teachers at the school, and often helps out with various charity events in the area, helping in food banks, homeless refuges and animal shelters all over the local area with help from his parents. He doesn't have too many friends as he's relatively meek, but he treats those he does have as kindly as he can, and tries to see the best in everyone. He is also involved in the local St. Johns Ambulance program, so he is often in attendance in larger sporting events in order to help provide first aiders in case of emergency. His fluency in French as well as Welsh, and some understanding of Spanish, Portuguese and German give him a route to getting to know some of the immigrants in the local area. He also watches a lot of French film and listens to a lot of foreign music, so anyone sharing interests there will find a well educated partner to share their tastes with.

[spoiler]Rue von Schroeder: Loose Friend[/spoiler]

Looking For;
- Some close friends who he's known since he was young
- Newer friends he's met up with as he grew up and made connections
- Local disadvantaged/refugee kids who he may have met through charity work
- Fellow charity workers
- Perhaps someone to take advantage of his kindness?
- A boyfriend/girlfriend/datefriend?
Namira

Post by Namira »

I am in the process of writing up a chap named Barry who will also be spending time in animal shelters and so on. They're also of a similar financial status (not to get into class warfare or anything). Yian seems super nice and I think they would get along.

Return to “Program V3 Planning/Discussion”