AE0: AMBER EAGLES [ELIMINATED]

Here are the profiles of all the students who competed in Season 66, as well as the teams to which they were assigned.
The Honeless Beard
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

AE0: AMBER EAGLES [ELIMINATED]

Post by The Honeless Beard »

THE AMBER EAGLES

Insignia:

Members:

AE1: Eden Zahn
School: Whittree Secondary
Weapon: Ballistic Riot Shield

AE2: Anastasia Arcadia
School: Davison Secondary
Weapon: Mosin Nagant M44 Carbine

AE3: Shawn Thornton
Weapon: SOG Knife

AE4: Brendan O'Toole
Weapon: Garrotte Wire

AE5: Anzu Sakomoto
School: Whittree Secondary
Weapon: Kendama Cup-and-Ball game.

Mentor:

'The Champion'

”It takes a winner to make a winner.”

Name: Emi "Xylenz" Soshimoto

Appearance: Emi is a slight girl, just barely reaching five feet tall and weighing 119 pounds. She wears her hair short, spiked upwards, and coloured a vibrant red. She has dark brown eyes, and her features are angular and sharp. She wears no makeup, finding it a waste of time, effort, and money. Her dress usually consists of sweaters that are a size too big, tattered jeans, and flip flops, but she usually dons whatever uniform her sponsors and teammates are wearing.

Biography: Born into wealth due to her parents owning and operating a successful advertising firm, Emi had a lot of freedom to choose from in her spare time. Though she grew up fascinated with competitive strategy games (Such as Warhammer 40k, Twilight Imperium, and Infinity) she made the switch to online real time strategy games when she was fourteen, just in time for the launch of SOTF Champions.

As one of the game’s earliest players, Emi witnessed the game grow fast in popularity to coincide with the show, and was one of the first thousand players to reach the esteemed Diamond ranking - the highest in the game. From there, she became popular under the username Xylenz - most notably for her sarcastic comments and creative verbal jabs at opponents on her livestream channels. When SOTF Champions hosted their first ever world team championship tournament in Las Vegas, Nevada, Xylenz played on the team to take second place, and also earned the honor of being named the tournament MVP. Since then, she’s played on several different teams over five years of being a professional Champions player, one of a very small percentage that can earn their entire living by playing the game. She’s also maintained her popularity through livestreams, an active twitter account, and the occasional Vlog. Due to her high profile, she's widely considered to be an ambassador of competitive gaming, and has recently signed on to be the spokesperson for Razer gaming equipment, including a "Xylenz" line of mice, keyboards, and headsets.

As a part of a cross-promotional campaign this season, Emi has been chosen as a mentor in the hopes of bringing more attention to the SOTF Champions scene, coupled with her fiery personality and presence in front of a camera.

Team Conclusion: Will the Eagles be caught in the crosswind of failure, or can they soar above the competition - to victory?

Mentor Comment: "Well, shit on a stick. We're gonna have ourselves a bit of a barn burner. Hopefully, my team can pull their collective heads out of their asses and follow the competent ones home."
SOTF TV V3
ES12: Ivan Rodriguez - Co-Winner - "Just fucking fight me, man."
[+] Past Characters
SOTF TV V2:
BB3: Matthew Weiss - #Weiss is Schiesse - "I can say whatever I want in this signature, and you'll believe it's in my story." - DECEASED
CS3: Dougie Sharpe - Personal Responsibility - "You're going to wake up tomorrow, and still be you." - DECEASED

SOTF SC V2:
B06: Brandon Baxter - Brandone (ft. DJ KILLJI) - "Thanks. I lost mine in a gunfight." - DECEASED
G33: Kasumi White - 'Cause We Are Young And We Are Sick- He is not here. - DECEASED

SOTF TV V3
MM12: Maxine "Max" Schwimmer - Sink or Swim "Akeno, please." - DECEASED

International:
O25: Tarren Joseph - A Boring Dystopia- "You killed me." - DECEASED

Supers
Kincaid Rawlins - The Apocalyptic Rockfight- "Hello kitty sucks."

Return to “TV2 Student Roster”