Dawn Montogomery

Listen, someone has to throw the first NPC in

This is where you may submit characters for use as NPCs during SC3 and Meanwhile. These are not full critiques/applications, and use of this forum is optional unless a character is otherwise eligible for use in SC proper, in which case they must be registered here as a bookkeeping measure. NPCs posted here must be approved prior to use. Please consult the full rules for applicable protocols. Please note that staff look-overs here are lower priority than proper critiques, so it may take a little while.

Moderator: Version Staff (SC3)

DerArknight
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Dawn Montogomery

Post by DerArknight »

Name: Dawn Montogomery

Appearance: Dawn is 5'1" (155 cm) high and weighs 103 lbs (47 kilograms). Her face is slightly rounded and features big blue eyes, a petite nose and a small jaw. Overall her physique is slender with low muscle tone. She is Caucasian. She has pale skin and an ivory complexion. Dawn has an upright posture when sitting or walking. When running, she bends forward a little. Her voice sounds serene.

She wears her long brown hair in a ponytail fixated with a black ribbon while two locks of her bangs hang to the sides of her face. She always wears a long blue scarf, no matter the weather. Apart from that, she is lax in her choice of clothing, preferring jeans, shirts and pullovers. Sometimes she also wears a parka, in which case she leaves the pullover out. During summer she also frequently drops the parka as well, going out with only a T-shirt and shorter jeans.

Dawn has no interest in fashion, piercings or tattoos. Most of her wardrobe consists of non-brand clothing that prioritizes comfort over looking good. She also has a special drawer for the clothes she has knitted herself. She only wears them to special occasions.

Biography: Dawn is the childhood friend of Ethan Kemp, having lived next door to him since they were born. Due to Dawn's parents having time-intensive jobs as doctors, she would spend a lot of days at the Kemp household when they were younger. Ethan's mother would teach her chess alongside Ethan.

As a high schooler, she is very active in helping others and even leads the Student Health Association, a school club promoting health. Apart from that, she loves knitting and is a member of the knitting club. She also often does volunteer work.

She was the one who introduced Ethan to Anna and was much more distraught by Anna's death, although it also resulted in her settling on wanting to pursue a career in medicine to become a doctor and help people.

Her relationship with Ethan is purely platonic. Due to growing up together, they more view each other as brother and sister. At least from Dawn's perspective.

Original Profile: Dawn Montogomery (V8)
Permission: "Hi there! I know I already asked for Ethan and Fabiano so this might be a bit much, but I would like to ask if Dawn-" "Sorry, but that's not gonna happen. I am overall very satisfied with Dawn's island adventure in V8. She doesn't need another go." "Please hear me out! I don't want to bring her to the island. I just want to use her in Meanwhile and maybe a bit in Pregame as an NPC." "Oh? Then I have no objections. She is yours." "Thanks!"
[+] Those who struggle
Cyber
Zeph Newman

U
Elizabeth Rodney (adopted from Salic) Currently on a new low in tomorrow will only get worse

SC3
Chris Tyrell
Ethan Kemp
Fabiano Vecoli
[+] Those who rest
TV3
Sofia Kowalski (adopted from SansaSaver) [30/81] - Just where... did it all went so wrong?
Chris Tyrell (adopted from Irina Ivanov) [6/81] - That was the magic of SOTF-TV.

INTL
Fabiano Vecoli [17/29] - Weird. Why hadn't he noticed this sooner?

Supers
Gary Greer-Wheatly [26/43] - I am doing bad. You?

NBRAU
Keita Iijima [37/42] - Do you think... they are really gone?
Noriko Nakagawa [13/42] - It was nothing she looked forward to.

U
Arthur "Art" Miles [13/29] - Hold on. You actually believe this whole bullshit about Survival of the Fittest?
[+] Those whose time shall come
TV Intermissions
Leland Pierpoint
Stuart "Stu" Tyler
Lucina "Lucy" Pierpoint

TV4
Claudia Harper
Shanoa Priest

SC4
Kathleen Martin
???

INTL V2