Soledad's Circle

"Hey guys! Let's be friends."

This subforum exists to allow for discussion and planning related to the SOTF: Cyber AU.

Moderator: SOTF: Cyber Staff

JacobAllTradez

Soledad's Circle

Post by JacobAllTradez »

Alright, I think I held off on this long enough, let's get some relationships for Soledad!

Soledad "Sol" Fernandez

Quote: “We’re all in this together, may as well just live in the moment while we can.”

Appearence: Soledad is a 5’8, 145 lb woman with tanned skin, mischievous blue eyes, a small, rounded nose, and short brown hair complete with sidetails, and stylized into space buns. She generally has smooth skin, though not necessarily glossy. She has a slender, hourglass-like frame, with some tone on her legs and thighs thanks to her efforts at cheerleading practice. Her chest size is large. In terms of clothing, Soledad typically wears whatever she feels like and puts no real thought into fashion sense or color theory. On the eve of the attack, Soledad wore a purple crop top sweater, blue shorts, white socks with anime stickers decorated all over, and brown velcro-strapped shoes with two smiley stickers placed on the toe.

Personality: Soledad is the very definition of a free spirit, believing that everyone, regardless of who they are should go about life however they please. This laidback attitude regarding life has often left Soledad with a chill, calm, fun-loving personality. Her free-spirited view on life can be a double-edged sword, however, as Soledad will often find herself being far too forgiving to people with questionable behaviors. She doesn’t see herself as an enabler, per se, but Soledad also doesn’t consider herself a good judge of character. When Soledad is focused on something and puts in the effort, Soledad is a capable student with a decent amount of intelligence. Unfortunately, Soledad tends to not try hard when it comes to class, thanks in large part to her not getting along with several of the teachers, and as a result, she barely skates by. She also has a noted lack of respect for authority figures who actively try to control her.

Soledad is a very friendly girl who will always stand by the ones who are closest to her. To Soledad, those are the ones who she will remember to the end of her days. Her family, especially her parents and her little brother Esteban also count in this group and as such, Soledad will always defend their honor.

Being bisexual, Soledad has found it hysterical watching the expressions of men and women shift from her advances, so one joke Soledad particularly enjoys is flirting in order to get a rise out of them. When Soledad comes across someone she has a crush on, however, she turns into the shyest, awkward person in the world, stammering, speaking softly, and showing none of her prior bravado.

Soledad was diagnosed with ASD at an early age, so as a result, Soledad can say and do things that may come off as odd or unusual to some, like not always looking at someone, being overly blunt with her wording, or taking things literally. Sometimes, Soledad could be vibing to herself, blissfully uninformed of something she did that confused someone. Soledad lives each day as if it was her last. Regardless of what’s been going on or what troubles may be approaching her, as long as she can take this day by the horns and make the most of it, Soledad is golden, even if it means getting into trouble so she can get that one prank out into the world.

Relationships: Soledad is looking for friends within the cheerleading troupe, anime, and art clubs, preferably people who share the same level of humor as her. She's also not against hanging out with the cyberjocks that flock among school. Anyone who promotes too much order will likely get pranked at some point or another.

Friends:

Angel Alcantara: "Ha! Got ya good Angel."
Raj Jarrel Aleksander: "Oooh I like your drawing, Raj!"
Ray Sullivan: "Nice one, Ray! Don't get too cocky though, I'll get back at ya sooner or later."
Ripley Klein: "Aaaah the look on your face when that water balloon got to ya, priceless! Totally worth the explosion of flour."
Xtra Zimmerman: "Heh, someday I'll getcha, Xtra! Not today though, I wanna see how you play those CR Games."
Yu-Mi Lee: "YUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I love her...a-as a friend! She's so cool. We're like, the same person almost!"

Neutral:

Enemies:

More Info: viewtopic.php?t=4054
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

Howdy! Xtra is one of the infamous Cyberjocks, and is specifically the cool, disaffected sort. She's probably on neutral leaning positive terms with Soleded, unless Soledad gets easily frustrated when people don't take the bait on pranks—Xtra's pretty good at no-selling stuff. And if Soledad ever did get one over on her, it was actually her twin sister logged into her account... especially if it wasn't really.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
JacobAllTradez

Post by JacobAllTradez »

MurderWeasel wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:23 am Howdy! Xtra is one of the infamous Cyberjocks, and is specifically the cool, disaffected sort. She's probably on neutral leaning positive terms with Soleded, unless Soledad gets easily frustrated when people don't take the bait on pranks—Xtra's pretty good at no-selling stuff. And if Soledad ever did get one over on her, it was actually her twin sister logged into her account... especially if it wasn't really.
Hi there!

Soledad doesn't get too frustrated when people don't fall for her pranks, especially when they're a hardened warrior like Xtra. I'm good with this!
Malloon

Post by Malloon »

Hey! I think Soledad and Raj could get along well due to their mutual interest in art. Raj is not part of the art club, due to it being underfunded, but otherwise I think they'd have quite a lot to talk about on the subject. He's also a skater, so if Soledad roller-skates at skateparks such Skating Paradise, that's another potential commonality.
NoLife42069
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by NoLife42069 »

Hope I’m not too late…

Uh anyway Ángel would love to have her as a friend. He would probably see her as his second chaotic friend and another person to remind him to enjoy life and relax.

While he wouldn’t help in her pranks like he would with Winter, he would definitely turn a blind eye to it and possibly egg her on if he’s feeling particularly mischievous.
I have some neat kids, check them out if you're into that sort of thing. Yes, even if a chunk of them are older than me.
[+] spoiler in the game
One Room Deathgame: Angry Knife man with horrid scars.
"I gambled away my life and paid for it, now all that drives me forward is petty revenge."

U: An older version of me in a shituation.
"I always told my mom, that if she ever caught me smoking then something Very wrong has happened in my life."
Cyber:Ángel Alcántara, Watch his halo fade and his wings morph.
"Angels have always been ruthless. Uriel watches Eden with a fiery sword. They even say he is as pitiless as the demons. Maybe aspiring to be them is why I feel like a moth flying into a golden flame."
[+] spoiler Some far off dream
TV-intermissions: The Wannabe- Ivan Rodrigues(S68)- "No, beating me within an inch of my life and carving letters on my head wouldn't be funny."
The Desperate- Cylia "Cyl" McGill(S69)- "Just one more... Just one more kill and maybe he will look at me! I'M NOT A MONSTER!"
The Pyromaniac- Seraphine Sinclair(S70)-"Brighter! Hotter!! Louder!!! Let this flame burn the arena away! They want a show, but they can't take the heat!!!"

TV4: The Acrobat- Harper -"They always told me to be ready for anything..."
The Writer- Juniper -"Mom, Dad? I know you're watching. Fuck you for dreaming of this..."

Return to “SOTF: Cyber Planning/Discussion”