K.K. Slider needs friends

kamikaze 'kami' 'kk' steele relationship thread

This board allows for discussion of and planning related to Second Chances, currently preparing for its third version.
Lilith

K.K. Slider needs friends

Post by Lilith »

hello this is my relationship thread:

Kami or KK is an autistic girl with severe issues with relationships and dealing with others. this doesn't make her a bad person to be around, or a bad person in general, but around her means you have to sink or swim.

she likes things like happy tree friends, her bunny (Pussy Fatass) and playing an obscure video games. she will talk about these three things in details in a hushed voice as if she doesn't want everyone to hear her talk about it. she also talks kinda robotically which is kinda slay, ngl.

overall, most people don't see the depth within KK but to make a long story short, if you dig a little, you find a girl who's terrified of the future: she's aware she doesn't have the tools to survive the 'real' world but has no ways to gain said tools. finding a job seems to foreign and so is going to college, but she doesn't want to go on disability because if she does, she will be stuck there. shes scared.

but she is most scared of others. they feel unpredictable and strange. people do things and she cannot grasp it. why was her brother so mean? why was her father so reckless? why was her mother so scary? KK doesn't get it: she enjoys simplicity and simple people. but nobody is really simple, which kinda sucks, uh?

she lives in da link and in another place with her mother

sexuality wise, she is written by me so anybody can try their shot, but shes extra weird

thank you
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

BB is probably, like, one of the scary people. She means well, but she's unpredictable and sometimes plays rough with her jokes to a degree that can be alienating, despite not meaning ill.

Juliette tries to be kind and understanding towards people. Despite caring roughly 0% about anything KK's into, she sit around and listen untils he could politely excuse herself, and would generally be nice even if confused.

Sofia has her own preoccupations and difficulties socializing. She's probably kind scary because she sometimes hits people, but also would probably hit someone for picking on KK, so who knows where she lands?
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

Thank you meow meow
MethodicalSlacker
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

let me K.K. slide into the thread haha don't kill me

I'm not sure if Lili would be the type of person that scares Kami, because while Lili has herself been bullied and still carries around a little bit of baggage from that, and isn't like the type to turn it around on others or anything, she's still sort of strange in her own right, and tends to gravitate towards that in others. there is a simple aspect to Lili where she just wants to listen to her records and play her flute and fly her kite at the end of the day that might appeal more to Kami, if she got to know that somehow? basically, I can see them finding things to relate to about each other—or at least Lili finding that she can relate to Kami—if they somehow got pushed together
Eaten By The Worms || And Weird Fishes
[+] SOTF TV3
Jodi Hunter: Trying not to cause any ripples in the water. Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Flotilla-1, Flotilla-2, Flotilla-3, Flotilla-4, Flotilla-5
Mariko Whitney: Ready to roll the dice. Pregame-1, Flotilla-1, Flotilla-2⁸, Flotilla-3,
Flotilla-4

⁸SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST TTRPG V0.5 CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Mariko Whitney, the Marquise of Whimsy
Team: Jewel's Leviathans
Level: 3
Odds: Midgame
Role: Undeclared
Bucket List:
Observe as much gameplay as possible. Take notes on gameplay. Encourage specific gameplay scenarios.
Escape alive and intact.
EXP: 75/100

Rogue's Gallery (Stat-Sheet):
Guts: 7 (-2)
- Brawling
- Construction
- Athletics
Pluck: 12 (+1)
- Acrobatics (Proficiency Bonus +1)
- Subterfuge
- Firearms
Iron: 13 (+2)
- Pain Threshold
- Evasive Maneuvers
- Resist Fatigue
Moxie: 8 (-1)
- Conversation
- Performance (Proficiency Bonus +1) [Topic Bonus: Tap-Dancing]
- Team Spirit
Wiles: 12 (+1)
- Deception
- Persuasion
- Intimidation
Placidity: 10 (+/- 0)
- Reaction Speed
- Willpower
- Fight-or-Flight
Brains: 14 (+2)
- Tactics
- Investigation
- Encyclopedia (Topic Bonuses: Tabletop Games +2, Fantasy and Science-Fiction Novels +2, Survival of the Fittest +1)
Sleuthing: 11 (+/- 0)
- Survivalism
- Insight
- Etiquette
Luck: 18 (+4)
Perception: 10 (+/- 0)

Health Points:
Total: 80/80 (8d8 from Limb Total)
Head: 8/8 (1d8)
Torso: 8/8 (1d8)
Left Arm: 8/8 (1d8)
Right Arm: 8/8 [Bandaged] (1d8)
Left Leg: 8/8 (1d8)
Right Leg: 8/8 (1d8)
Mental: 6/8 (1d8) [Wounded I]
Social: 7/8 (1d8)
Blood: 800/800
Afflictions: [None]
Hunger: 7/8
Thirst: 4/8
Stress Counter: [8888888888888888] Unlucky Br8ak!!!!!!!!

Armor Points: 3
Head Armor: Top Hat (+1)
Torso Armor: Black Leviathans Tank-Top (+1)
Left Arm: Team Bandana (+0)
Left Gauntlet: Black Glove
Right Gauntlet: Black and Red-Flecked Glove
Leg Armor: Blue Denim Jeans (+1)
Footwear: Sneakers (+0)

Magic:

Spell List:
-
-
-
-
MP: 0/0 [Who are you kidding, Magic Is Fake As Shit!!!!!!!!!]

Duffel Bag:
- Rations:
- Saki Ika Dried Squid (0.25/1)
- Seaweed Snacks (2/3)
- Tuna Sandwich (1/1)
- Bread (2 Loaves/2)
- Oyster Crackers (1.75/2)
- Drinking Water (2.5/4)
- Life Savers (2/2)
- Gatorade (1.75/2)
- Rum Shot (0/1)

- Arena Map
- Sextant
- Flashlight w/ Batteries
- Condom (1/1)
- First Aid Kit (Opened, minus three bandages and some gauze tape):
- "No More Mr. Dice Guy" Graphic Tee
- Red Mohegan Sun T-Shirt
- Black Track Pants
- Black Two-Piece Bikini
- Tap-Dancer's Outfit: One sleeveless faux-leather jacket, black high-waisted dancing shorts, tights, and one pair of tap-dancing shoes.
- Black Leviathans Towel

Hands:
- Greener Harpoon Gun {48 .38 Caliber Blanks, Four Rope Lines, and Three Heads Remaining}
Pockets:
- n/a

Bio: [See Profile]
Skills:
Light Footwork
+1 to Evasion rolls on actions making use of legs.
Heavy Focus
Option to defer a turn on Sleuth rolls in exchange for a +2 bonus.
Burdens:
Weak Arms
-1 to Guts rolls involving arms.
Vile Tongue
Every eight instances of dialogue (back-and-forth talking with other players/NPCs), roll 1d8. Mariko makes an offhand comment with rudeness inversely proportional to the absolute value of the number rolled—
8. Uneasy Compliment
7. Ambiguous Statement
6. Playful Jab
5. Backhanded Serve
4. Ego Bruise
3. Insult on top of Injury
2. Salt their Wounds
1. Salt the Earth

Wound:

Hedgehog's Dilemma: -1 to skill checks made for social interactions.

Teammates:
Seth...

Allies:
Kamille

Enemies:
Gabriela, Seo-Yun

????:
Leslie, Ivan, Mandy

[+] Program V3 Prologue
Image - Cybil Price: "I've been waiting for this." Anouncement Day, Arena-1, Arena-2, Arena-3, Arena-4, The Rescue, After-1, After-2
[+] Second Chances V2
Image - Katie 'Kitty' Gittschall: "I'm guessing that you want to win, right?" Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9.
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

MethodicalSlacker wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:14 pm let me K.K. slide into the thread haha don't kill me

I'm not sure if Lili would be the type of person that scares Kami, because while Lili has herself been bullied and still carries around a little bit of baggage from that, and isn't like the type to turn it around on others or anything, she's still sort of strange in her own right, and tends to gravitate towards that in others. there is a simple aspect to Lili where she just wants to listen to her records and play her flute and fly her kite at the end of the day that might appeal more to Kami, if she got to know that somehow? basically, I can see them finding things to relate to about each other—or at least Lili finding that she can relate to Kami—if they somehow got pushed together
lili is way too autistic to be a threat to kks autonomy so its perfect, aksthually

Return to “SC Planning/Discussion”