jealousy of the jaded jackpot at the joint

i love world of horror (jill's relationship thread)

This subforum exists to allow for discussion and planning related to the SOTF: Cyber AU.

Moderator: SOTF: Cyber Staff

Lilith

jealousy of the jaded jackpot at the joint

Post by Lilith »

hello this is my relationship thread:

Jill is a silly girl (doesn't like CR) who has a father who doesn't like CR (writes about how it sucks) and currently goes to school using CR (extra silly)

She enjoys doing things in the meatspace such as gardening, hiking and taking care of animals, and she is currently seeking to do training to become a construction lady

sexuality wise, she is written by me therefore anybody has a chance, but she leans toward guys who are bigger than her

she really enjoys watching anime, and her favorite anime is Death Note and she has a shrine to Light Yagami. That last part is unknown to most people except anime club nerds.

finally, Jill has a new cat who gives her allergy so you can go pet it for her (its name is Hairbrush)

thank you
EllisWilson

Post by EllisWilson »

Ray is up for anything outside of CR, even if he doesn’t really get it. I can see him getting along well with Jill for that reason. He’s also six foot and (probably) straight, so that option is on the table.
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

zamn............................ is he hot.......
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

My kid is called Xtra and she would never do anything in meatspace if that was an option. She's cool and disaffected and stuff and probably has nothing to do with Jill whatsoever, however she has a twin sister who's less terminally online who might get along with Jill okay. So maybe a situation where she and Xtra kinda mutually think each other is a weird loser freak but aren't full on agro due to sibling intervention?
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
EllisWilson

Post by EllisWilson »

Lilith wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:18 am zamn............................ is he hot.......
That depends on your opinion of bony hairless guys.
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

EW!!!!!
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

MurderWeasel wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:50 am My kid is called Xtra and she would never do anything in meatspace if that was an option. She's cool and disaffected and stuff and probably has nothing to do with Jill whatsoever, however she has a twin sister who's less terminally online who might get along with Jill okay. So maybe a situation where she and Xtra kinda mutually think each other is a weird loser freak but aren't full on agro due to sibling intervention?
The twin is my bestie
MonteCristo

Post by MonteCristo »

Ripley’s a kid who loves spending his days in Meatspace, especially if he’s being active. I think he and Jill could get along. They'd likely bond over opinions of CR (He dislikes it as well), hiking (Ripley’s a fan of anything exercise), and perhaps even gardening (it’s near Ripley’s interest in cooking, though that isn’t a hobby he’s open about). He’d also probably like her cat, but he’d keep that to himself to appear more aloof.
[+] Characters
Ripley Klein
SOTF: Cyber
Pregame: 1
In Game: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

MonteCristo wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:54 pm Ripley’s a kid who loves spending his days in Meatspace, especially if he’s being active. I think he and Jill could get along. They'd likely bond over opinions of CR (He dislikes it as well), hiking (Ripley’s a fan of anything exercise), and perhaps even gardening (it’s near Ripley’s interest in cooking, though that isn’t a hobby he’s open about). He’d also probably like her cat, but he’d keep that to himself to appear more aloof.
WOOHOO Jill loooooves hanging out with you

Return to “SOTF: Cyber Planning/Discussion”