dysfunctional kids by executive decision

"dear, an SOTF handler is doing a relationship thread with a weird title again"

This board allows for discussion of and planning related to Second Chances, currently preparing for its third version.
Brackie

dysfunctional kids by executive decision

Post by Brackie »

Hi, I've got four kids for this SC3 pregame, lets get into them:
[+] relationship legend
Romantic/Sexual Relationship
Good Friend
Friend/Good Acquaintance
Apathy/Agnosticism
Ambivalence/Mixed Feelings
Dislike
Hatred

Jia Lia Qiáo is a rich bitch who loves fashion, TikTok, and excluding you from her social circle if she doesn't like you. She has her people, and if you're not one of them you probably hate her. If you've ever met someone who you know is primed to make their way to Fashion School in New York City, this is that person. In fact, it's probably a bit infuriating that the teachers all think she's the best thing since sliced bread, but there's not much you can do about that, unfortunately. If words could kill, she'd be a mass murderer.

Looking for: close friends, former friends, active enemies, or anything else you think could work
[+] relationships
none yet
Holly Hergenroeder is the future of activism, thank you very much. She's the kind of busybody who knew from the age of ten they wanted to be a lawyer and fight for people's rights, and she's still like that at 18. However, she's also the kind of teenager who thinks they're older and more mature than they actually are, and as such she's very pro-weed despite the fact it's going to fuuuuuck up her brain development if she's not careful. Very prone to getting in over her head, but her heart's always in the right place.

Looking for: friends on the sensible law/business-obliged side of things, friends on the stoner side of things, people who don't like this annoying busybody, or anything else you think could work
[+] relationships
none yet
Jason Foley is a nice jock, who used to be a mean jock, and has ping-ponged between the two since he's been in school. He's currently in a nice jock year, mostly because his friends keep him grounded, but he's done some sketchy stuff in the past that he's not proud of and it's earned him some enmity. Right now his main interests are baseball, video games, and firearms, and basically just chilling and having a good time with his close friends. Other friends are alright as well, but nobody's replacing his core four.

Looking for: friends from his hobbies, enemies he's made from his past of being a jerk jock, or anything else you think could work
[+] relationships
filling this out at a later date
Gabriel Theobaldt is uh, i'll be honest i'm still figuring him out so he's just sort of here for future bookkeeping, but he'll be pregame only
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: F03 - Chanel Martin: Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: F22 - Nani Clover: Be the survivor you wish to see in the world.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"
Jason Foley: "Get on my level, scrublord."

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

Jia Li:

BB probably has sparred with her once or twice, since she's also prickly and clever but in a different way and with different interests. Probably mildly antagonistic.

Juliette probably gets along alright with Jia Li, like with almost everyone. Also a high-achiever, though in different spheres. Wouldn't be too too close due to Jia Li's rep, but wouldn't spurn her either.

Sofia is likely a big ol' target because she wears pearl-snap flannel and cowboy boots and gets iffy grades, but also probably only in situations where it's unfeasible for her to turn around and throw a punch. Unless that happened at some point! I see hostility vibes.

Holly:

Oh man, BB is also smarter than everyone, a super dedicated activist, and sometimes smokes weed but probably less than Holly. I give it 80% odds they're friends, 20% odds something went wrong somewhere and they hate each other. But friends might be more interesting.

Juliette is probably a mix of exasperated with what she sees as Holly's simplistic thinking and self-sabotage, but admiring that she at least has ambition. Probably they get along okay but aren't close; Juliette's the sort to say she smoked but did not inhale and not be lying.

Sofia probably is mostly confused by a bunch of law/politics stuff that she barely understands the gist of.

Jason:

BB has maybe clashed with him in an off year? Maybe they were once more antagonistic but have settled into neutrality.

Juliette holds him at arm's length, just due to the back and forth, but is as always polite and nice.

Sofia also likes guns but probably a different kind of guns. Maybe they're talked about this some? Not super close, but positive acquaintances.
[+] Mystery Kid 4
Gabriel:

Not sure yet, ping me when you've got his vibes!
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun

Return to “SC Planning/Discussion”