Fast Food Football

Open to all who are into weed, fast food, or both

Located at the edge of a golf course that shares its name, The Links is a sprawling complex of apartments and condominiums. While the fanciest townhouses in The Links are truly exorbitant in pricing, there are also a number of more reasonable options, and twenty percent of the units are affordable housing—a condition negotiated by the city in exchange for favorable terms on the land. Many students attending Aurora Bay call The Links their home, as its location a little over a mile away makes for an easy commute when the weather permits. Much like the school, the complex is a melting pot, where all different sorts mingle... albeit not necessarily without conflict.
KamiKaze
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by KamiKaze »

With that, Junko had gone inside. It didn’t take long to find a blanket–- in fact, within seconds.This one with dancing bears on it. So funny story: people always made Danganronpa jokes about her name. Because the only Junko they knew was Junko Enoshima, right? So it was always ‘haha Junko, are you despair?’

And she wasn’t despair! She just shared a name with the villain. It got kinda old sometimes, because that was the joke they always made. Dunno, maybe the black-and-white pattern made her think of that, for some reason.

A beat later, she re-emerged into the backyard. She tossed the not-Monokuma blankie towards Hit-Girl.

“Enjoy.”

Her phone beeped, and Junko checked. She frowned and pocketed.

“So… I gotta go soon.”
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

K.K. blinked softly, feeling the drowsiness from the coke hitting her behind the eyes. Kami always found it funny that soda made her sleepy. It wasn't supposed to. It had caffeine and sugar in it, which shouldn't make her want to hit the hay, but it did. She responded to Bruce that it was about some video games she played and then looked at Junko, and squinted.

"You're leaving? I thought this was your party?"
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

"Huh? Naaah, it's..." Bruce began, then pausing, getting lost in thought. "It's, uuuh... Shit..." he wheezes under his breath, realising he'd completely forgotten whose party they were attending in the first place.

Probably a sign he's been smoking too much, he thought to himself as he took another drag.

This one hit a little harder than the others, striking him with a brief yet intense moment of self-reflective existentialism. He felt as if his world and another had suddenly re-aligned, two-halves becoming whole, universes overlapping in perfect harmony. As if time and space had corrected himself in a brief moment of spiritual nirvana.

And then, the moment was gone, leaving him as quickly as the smoke exhaling his lungs.

"Woah"
Kicking Akamatsu in the face since 2010
KamiKaze
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by KamiKaze »

“It’s not? It’s someone I know’s. She gave us the blunt, see? As a way to celebrate. Make sure to give the blankie back. She’ll probs understand.”

Junko laughed a bit. Yeah, she was still feeling the pleasant burn and haze of the devil’s lettuce. She pocketed the phone.

“Anyways, there’s an off-chance I’ll… like, come back anyways. In the meantime… stay weeded. And have a happy new year!”

Another laugh.

And a moment later she went back inside.

((Junko Kurosawa continued elsewhere))
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

"'Uh." She looked around. "So who's place is it?"

((K.K. continued elsewhere.))
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

"I'll be honest, I'm only here because Junks said there was gonna be weed and MacNuggets..." wheezed Bruce, chuckling to himself before raising his can of pop high into the air.

"Either way, here's to the best year of our lives!"

((Bruce Nightingale continued elsewhere...))
Kicking Akamatsu in the face since 2010

Return to “The Links”