The life, the death, the good, the bad.

Oneshot - A blood splatter out in the wastes.

The rich dark color of the volcanic topsoil is mostly overgrown with arctic grasses and lichen. Small creeks run down from the western mountain range and cut through the ground, with the few small shrubs on the island growing at their edges. There is little shelter on the relatively flat plains, and it is frighteningly easy to lose one’s way in this barren landscape.

Moderator: SOTF U Staff

NoLife42069
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

The life, the death, the good, the bad.

Post by NoLife42069 »

"Cute..."

(Heath Redfield continued from The Woodcutter
Heath was looking down at a blood splatter in the middle of a winter wasteland. Now a Johnny the Homicidal Maniac reference was not what he expected when he finally stopped running from the frozen lake. His breathing was rugged and ragged, his legs hurt, and he hadn't even had breakfast yet. Heath had no idea whose remains this was, there was no corpse to identify. Just some blood.

Well, there were some paw prints and a bloody trail, but that didn't really give any information. On the bright side, there was a pack laying near it. Heath sighed and sat on it. He looked up and saw a drone flying around, Heath thought about shooting it down but decided against it. "Waste of ammo."

So there he was, sitting on a (Most likely dead) person's lifeline. Hungry and tired, abandoned by his ally while his other is dead. "We are off to a real shitty start if the rest of this will be like today..." Heath started to dig through his pack and took out one of his MREs "Curry Chicken with Basmati Rice." He spoke out loud.

It was an arduous task of not only figuring out how to cook it but also eating it. But Heath did it. Now he was left with his thoughts... He'd fucked up earlier... With Maud. Now she was dead, he was tired and down 6 bullets, and he was alone. "Now what the hell am I going to do?" That was a hard one, of course the main thing hasn't changed. SURVIVE. But it was more of the in-between that stumped him.

"Well, first things first. I have to go back to that fucking godforsaken cabin." So Heath grabbed his Suitcase/Pack and the spare one on the cold ground and made his way back to the last place he wanted to go. He would never admit it but... Heath walked extra slow.

(Heath Redfield contuined elsewhere.)
I have some neat kids, check them out if you're into that sort of thing. Yes, even if a chunk of them are older than me.
[+] spoiler in the game
One Room Deathgame: Angry Knife man with horrid scars.
"I gambled away my life and paid for it, now all that drives me forward is petty revenge."

U: An older version of me in a shituation.
"I always told my mom, that if she ever caught me smoking then something Very wrong has happened in my life."
Cyber:Ángel Alcántara, Watch his halo fade and his wings morph.
"Angels have always been ruthless. Uriel watches Eden with a fiery sword. They even say he is as pitiless as the demons. Maybe aspiring to be them is why I feel like a moth flying into a golden flame."
[+] spoiler Some far off dream
TV-intermissions: The Wannabe- Ivan Rodrigues(S68)- "No, beating me within an inch of my life and carving letters on my head wouldn't be funny."
The Desperate- Cylia "Cyl" McGill(S69)- "Just one more... Just one more kill and maybe he will look at me! I'M NOT A MONSTER!"
The Pyromaniac- Seraphine Sinclair(S70)-"Brighter! Hotter!! Louder!!! Let this flame burn the arena away! They want a show, but they can't take the heat!!!"

TV4: The Acrobat- Harper -"They always told me to be ready for anything..."
The Writer- Juniper -"Mom, Dad? I know you're watching. Fuck you for dreaming of this..."

Return to “The Wastes [DANGER ZONE]”