The Mine Shafts Status Thread

These mine shafts do not go deeper than a few meters into the earth before being blocked off by cave-ins of heavy boulders and splintered support beams. There are four of them in total, equidistant from each other roughly with a ten minute walk separating. The tunnels were each sizable in diameter, and even in their current collapsed state what remains of the entrances would still provide decent cover from snowstorms and the like. The road only services the closest of the tunnels to the city, and is taken over thereafter by the faint indentation of a dirt road. The conveyor belt extends further, servicing all four mine shafts.

Moderator: SOTF U Staff

Help_U

The Mine Shafts Status Thread

Post by Help_U »

This thread is for posting status updates for the Mine Shafts.

Any notable changes to a part of the arena should be posted here. This can include but is not limited to area destruction, dead bodies, weapon or supply drops, and any other ways your character may have affected their environment.

You can also check this thread and others like it for a quick update on anything particular your character might notice on entering the area.

The Mine Shafts Status: Open.

Although the mine shafts have been mostly caved in, that does not mean that they are necessarily safe. The few remaining paths one could attempt to traverse all end in deep open pits. Any supporting scaffolding has long since been dismantled. It's a long way down.

Return to “The Mine Shafts [DANGER ZONE]”