Oh right I could do one of these, huh?

Relationship thread!

Discussion and planning for SOTF: U can take place in this board.
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Oh right I could do one of these, huh?

Post by MurderWeasel »

I have remembered that I can make one of these!

Zandah Udall is a late-20s history major with a tendency to sort of drift a little. He tends to run in social justice and/or various nerd circles, often online, and works at a little cafe.

I'm not looking for anything specific per se, but options here are:

-People who know Zandah from class, either fellow History majors, English majors (which he transferred out of), or just general people he's met while doing general requirements.
-People from D&D groups, friends from online games, folks who talk sci fi stuff online, members of a shared Discord group, etc.
-Possibly folks who know Zandah from the cafe instead of school.

Zandah is not currently seeing anyone, but has dated in the past. But also most of the cast is too young, so if you want to be exes or something you should be at least ~26ish.

Relationships can be positive, negative, neutral, apathetic, passing familiarity, whatever. Just hit me up with ideas!
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Cafe guest Tess who visits the place once a month or two for years yet doesnt know his name and drops a single cent in the tip jar every time.
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

Yonagoda wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:39 pm Cafe guest Tess who visits the place once a month or two for years yet doesnt know his name and drops a single cent in the tip jar every time.
Beautiful, I dig it.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun

Return to “SOTF: U Planning/Discussion”