Darren Decker Relationship Thread

Friends?

Discussion and planning for SOTF: U can take place in this board.
Fiori

Darren Decker Relationship Thread

Post by Fiori »

Roomate/Dormmates: Folk whom he shares a dorm with, maybe even a potential roomate?

Fellow Film Students: Folk who share the same course as him, or who're likely to take similar production-based courses that have some overlap. (Might already have at least one potential contact here, TBC)

D&D Group: Darren runs a weekly D&D game at his dorm, so some players for said game would be fun to include.

Fraternity?:
Pondering the idea of him being a member of a fraternity, so will toss this here as a thought.

Romance?: He has a girlfriend, who could potentially be amongst the students attending the game but that's not too high a priority. He's also had a small handful of former partners whom he's dated who may or may not be on the trip as well.

Established Relationships
  • Misha Yeager - Dormmate and irregular member of Darren's DnD group
  • Jarret Bergman - Friends though Film Production Club, former member of Darren's DnD group
  • Kay Poultier - Boardgame buddies
  • Zandah Udall - Former member of Darren's DnD group, two have drifted apart since
  • Luca Kobalt - Possible member of Darren's DnD group?
  • Elizabeth Rodney - Dislikes Darren
Kicking Akamatsu in the face since 2010
Gundham

Post by Gundham »

I could see Misha being a dorm mate and possible D&D player, albeit not a particularly reliable one.
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Gundham wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:37 am I could see Misha being a dorm mate and possible D&D player, albeit not a particularly reliable one.
Sounds good to me!
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Updated list of currently established relationships, feel free to correct me on any of the above if need be.

Return to “SOTF: U Planning/Discussion”