PV3 First Rolls

It has begun.

Announcements for the third version of The Program are stored here.
Cactus
Team Affiliation: Malcolm's Mariners

PV3 First Rolls

Post by Cactus »

Good afternoon, special friends of mine. It's the Cactus, and true to form, I am here to be your Harbinger of Doom. That's right - it's time for the first rolls of Program v3. As it is the third iteration of Program, we've rolled three of you.

The lucky winners are:

1. Oliver Davies (Brackie) - Calista Carpenter (Brackie, Swap Card used)
2. Ashley Pontecorvo (backslash) - Rue von Schroeder (backslash, Swap Card used)
3. Sebbo Boston (RC) - Morton Bishop (MurderWeasel, Hero Card used)

As always when it comes to rolls, you have a ten-day span to do your business. You have three days to use a swap/hero card, and then a further seven days to do the deed and share the news of your character's demise.

Swap/Hero Card Deadline: Three days from the exact time of this post.

Character Death Deadline: Ten days from the exact time of this post.

As a small reminder, PV3 activity enforcement will begin on March 23rd, and the first announcement/second rolls will occur between April 12 - 15.
[+] Rolling Log
Professor FetherToday at 1:01 PM
We're rolling three characters, kicking PV3 off with a bang!
CactusToday at 1:01 PM
i will roll myself guaranteed btw.
just watch.
First roll of PV3 proper:
/r 1d32
Roll botBOTToday at 1:01 PM
@Cactus: 1d32 = (12) = 12
yu can buy a salad giToday at 1:01 PM
Oliver Davies (Brackie)
Second PV3 roll:
/r 1d32
@Cactus: 1d32 = (25) = 25
calista, reroll
reroll
/r 1d32
@Cactus: 1d32 = (8) = 8
Ashley Pontecorvo (backslash)
Professor FetherToday at 1:02 PM
Third and final PV3 first set roll:
CactusToday at 1:02 PM
/r 1d32
Roll botBOTToday at 1:02 PM
@Cactus: 1d32 = (10) = 10
yu can buy a salad giToday at 1:02 PM
Sebbo Boston (RC)
Professor FetherToday at 1:02 PM
That's a wrap. I'll log!
[+] TV3
Kurt Thorne
Zack Harlow
[+] PV3
M03 - Fisher Darden: The battle lines have been drawn.
PV3: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - ENDGAME

F14 - Victoria Amaro
PV3: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
[+] PV2.5
F33 - Kathryn "Kate" Sanderson: DECEASED || 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 ||
M41 - William "Willy" Apgar: RESCUED || 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 ||
backslash
Team Affiliation: Shiva's Sirens

Post by backslash »

*shows up to rolls 2 hours late with Starbucks*

Welp.

You guys know the drill though, if anyone has a hero they're thinking of throwing my way I'd be grateful since I'm having a lot of fun with Ashley and would like to take her story further. I'll take death ideas for either of my girls too, and we can see how things shake out from there.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

I'd really like a hero for Oliver, since I've really found my groove writing with him so far :( if not though, I'll take death ideas for either Oliver or Calista
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: F03 - Chanel Martin: Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: F22 - Nani Clover: Be the survivor you wish to see in the world.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"
Jason Foley: "Get on my level, scrublord."

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

One day, seventeen hours, and forty-six minutes for cards.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
backslash

Post by backslash »

Swapping Rue von Schroeder for Ashley Pontecorvo.

I have yet to receive any death offers still, so send me some!
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Seventeen hours and twenty-five minutes for cards.
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Heroing Sebbo Boston with Morton Bishop. Think I have a death idea lined up but if I'm wrong I'll let folks know!
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

swapping Calista for Oliver

have a death idea in the works but I'll post here if it falls through
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

That's past time for cards! Six days, twenty-one hours, and twenty-three minutes for deaths.
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Two days, twelve hours, and five minutes for deaths.
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Also as a quick personal note, I hope not to require an extension but am going to be AWOL for probably the next 24-40 hours or so as I have an after-work event tomorrow and it's the start of my week, so I'm going to tentatively request two days I hope not to have to use.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

[+] Yesterday
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
backslash

Post by backslash »

Sliding in to request a last-minute extension of 2-3 days, I've been pretty wrecked with work for the last few.

Return to “Program V3 Announcements”