Official Second Chances Character Permission Archive

This board allows for discussion of and planning related to Second Chances, currently preparing for its third version.
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

Also, did a big ol' update of the list. I may have missed some folks' characters if they said "Everyone ever"—also now is a good time to think about if you actually meant "everyone ever" and withdraw characters if you decide you did not mean that.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

i may be getting some of these permissions wrong because of how long ago some of these were discussed so if i do please let me know

Handler: Maraoone
Character(s): Aditi Sharma
Permission Type: Limited (Catche)
Permission Duration: Indefinite
Proof: link

Character(s): Joanne Coleman
Permission Type: Open
Proof: (proof I have steward rights for her) http://sotfmini.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=22233#p22233

Character(s): Juhan Levandi (V5), Carmina Maliksi (V5), Olivia Fischer (V6), Mattie Wilkinson (Supers)
Proof: this post

This is a more informal note. Oscar Trig (V5) was originally written by Greg the Anti-Viking. I'm not sure if they need to be reached out to, but if not, I'm fine with people writing him too. Similarly, if anyone wishes to write Britnee Joyner (TV3), I am fine with it but I'd prefer contact be established with Somer if possible.

Damion Castillo and Johnny Lancer are no longer eligible.

Cathryn Bailey is negotiable but I'd prefer you reach out to me if you're considering her, and basically I'd want a solid idea what you plan with her.

I'd only be fine with Yuka Hayashibara being in SC3 if Yuko and Yuki showed up in SC3 as well. If that condition is fulfilled, consider this post open permission for her.

Diego Larrosa and Matias Juarez are non-negotiable. my childes (if i show up to sc3 i'd probably write these two kids, and i wouldn't be comfortable with anyone else writing them. except rugga she has a 20% stake in diego in the event of me not being around)
SC3:
Matias Juarez is fed up. He is currently walking home.
Pregame: now that you are broken by the seas, in the depths of the waters,
Memories: Vamô Detonar essa Porra!

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves
Memory Thread: It's All So Incredibly Loud

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
Pregame Threads: Now, Check That
Memory Threads: Let's Hit It 90 To Nothing
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
School: Whittree Secondary School
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
Previous Thread: Countdown
School: Davison Secondary School
pls give my kids friends tv3 version

Stephanie's Cuckaneers Today at 12:29 AM
maraoone was a mistake - cicada 2021
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Hey, just posting here to clarify that all my characters are potentially open subject to a pitch from the handler interested, with the exception of the following: Marty J. Lovett, Keira MacDonald, Maxwell Lombardi and Vera Osborne.

Will note that I might be pickier with certain characters than others (such as the Mason Twins and Damien Stone), but still potentially open if the idea sounds cool.
Kicking Akamatsu in the face since 2010
Deblod100

Post by Deblod100 »

Handler: Deblod100
Character(s): Pineapple "Pippi" Bloodworth
Proof: *whistles*
It's so hard when your on your own
You might fall into the Forbidden Zone

[+] The Winner
- Stephanie "Seth" Geller - A DOTF girl, who is going to die as the "post-ironic" hipster goth moron she is. She sacrificed her humanity, after she became an undead beast in the care of another monstrous beast. She won the game, but she lost her wife in the process. Hope still blossoms to her after she was brought back to life.
[+] The Forbidden Zone
A graveyard to those who have fallen. Rest easy, fair children.
- Chevy Gallagher - (University Guy who wants to be hip with them kids. The Art of War and balls of paint isn't going to save you, when your life is on the line.) He wanted to do the right thing, but he was caught among a burning bridge and became a victim to an invasive species.
- Nicholas Rothstein - (A DOTF boy, who knows how to get very weird and become a 13-eyed monster.) He didn't go to the Backrooms, but he got lucky that gravity was merciful on him. By impalement.
- Scott Bee - (Another DOTF boy, who I just made in one day and killed off.) He couldn't take the heat and he might never be heard from again.
- Mitch Cline - (Also another DOTF boy who was dating Scott Bee.) Mitch Cline would get front row seats to a volcano eruption and got his head ripped off post-modern.
[+] Current Kids
Current Kids:
- Gerald Yao - One Room Death Game guy. A misunderstood "Asian Twink".
- Kenton Zinn - Spookr8ma lives free and fast in a digital world free of his fears and worries, but the facade has to come down eventually.
- Pineapple "Pippi" Bloodworth (SC3) - Adopted from handler Lilith. She was killed and tossed in the seas. Years later, she would be fished out from a river and given another chance.
- Chevy Gallagher (SC3) - He came back to life, because he wants to go to Valhalla.
- Ulysses Padron - A DOTF V2 boy, who claims to be a "survivor type". This can't end well.
- Mitsuaki Cirsley - A DOTF V2 boy who like many unfortunate students, find themselves in hell. His only weapon? An analog camcorder.
- Karen Wyler - A DOTF V2 girl brutally punished for her need to be in love with the women of her dreams. She learnt her lesson, but will it return to haunt her?
[+] The Sinful 13
A collection of planned and current villain characters, whom crimes and atrocities will take those into the darkest reaches of what humanity might find. Beware.
- Lust -
- Gluttony - ??? (ALIVE) - Planned for TV4. He wanted to become famous in his own way. He spent his craft, making delicacies and allowing others to enjoy his creations. When SOTF-TV takes him, the culinary artist becomes a hunger artist, when he hates the taste of what he is given. With a new twisted imagination, the viewers back at home are going to lose their appetites.
- Envy -
- Greed - Quentin Coyle (ALIVE) - Survival of the Fastest character. In a world that has gone through horrors from nuclear war, one man and his troupe drives on the wasteland. He is an extortionist who keeps his wealth away from others and pillages what he sees as the hottest commodity. Human organs. Already with a bounty for his severed head, Quentin will make a wish to the President that will reduce what is left of America into a new genocide for a profit.
- Sloth - Terrence Og (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. The world passes him by without a second thought, until it stopped and saw what his neglect has done to an innocent child. Far from home now, all Terrence wants to do is let others do all the dirty stuff, but how close is karma when a pit full of snakes awaits him.
- Pride - ??? (ALIVE). "I want to have you pause here and ask you a question. What are you willing to do to make sure that you will live forever? Be forever in replays and re-runs until the heat death of the universe. Get rid of all of that is holding you back. The whole world will know you as my victim."
- Wrath - ?? (ALIVE) - An AU character. He was born physically and mentally flawed, while the rest of the world benefitted with their own abilities that were nothing like his own. Life has dealt him an unfair bad hand and he wants to make those who have the weak suffer pay. The problem is how much bad is he willing to do to rid the world of the elite?
- Vanity -
- Heresy - Emil Vholes (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. He lives as a parasite, making lives miserable and sowing discord and misery with his presence. When SOTF happens, he lets a massacre benefit him. It isn't long, until the sins that he refuses to take account for to return, but what will he do, even when the world now wants him to burn as the heretic he is?
- Violence - Nancy Carlson (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. She had no one to turn to. Her fairytale life that was a lie finally collapsed. All of her hope was gone. Until from the depths of Tehom did an entity come to take advantage of her torment. Now, Nancy will finally be happy and have her hopes and dreams come true in delusion... with a blood trail behind her.
- Fraud -
- Treachery -
- Despair -
[+] Future Kids
Future Kids:
- Jules Szymanski - First character by handler. SOTF-TV Season 68 Contestant. Artist and Unwilling Martyr. The only way for salvation is to maintain humanity, not world domination.
Jules Szymański ma zostać skazany na śmierć za próbę stworzenia świata, w którym wszyscy zginą niezauważeni przez masy.
- Valente Lozano - SOTF-TV Season 69 Contestant. The Influencer who knows he is going to live forever and will climb the ivory tower of impeding doom before him, as long as his death can net him more than 10 millions views online. If he falls, he will start to fly.
"Este mundo está hecho para recompensar a los psicópatas como nosotros. No lo admitirían, pero soy su próxima historia de éxito".
- Haven Szymanski - SOTF-TV Season 70 Contestant. Gamer and Pop Culture Geek, who is sentenced to death for being a mourner. Left to die, so they can pick up the body parts to carry on. Będąc w cieniu, Przystań zyskała ciemność w ich sercach.
- Vincent Talbott - SOTF-TV Season 70 Contestant. Smoke and mirrors always got him far, but now he must do the dark arts of murder to get himself by. Can he be the star that he was meant to be?".. / --- -. .-.. -.-- / .-- .- -. - . -.. / .--- ..- .-.. . ... / - --- / -... . / .... .- .--. .--. -.-- .-.-.-".
- "Blaze" - Supers V2 Kid. Misnaming your elemental kid is bad enough, but when he becomes unstable, things go horribly wrong..
- "Point of View" - Supers V2 Kid. The average human sees what they themselves to see. This kid can see what others see.
- Lizzie Price/The Scarecrow - Concept character for upcoming Slasher High. She is not okay. She is not okay at all.
- ??? - Be wary of false prophets, for hell is all they bring.
- ??? - All she wanted for the perfect life and the perfect dream. What she got was torment.
- ??? - A woman from the States and from Far East, she sees this oddity she's in as another day in chaos.
- ??? - What was once a memory of a life that could have been brings back a dark trauma that haunts a would-have-been actor.
AnimeNerd
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by AnimeNerd »

Handler: AnimeNerd
Character(s): Jasper Suárez-King, RJ Blackburn, Joel Foster, Maud Sparrow, and Mariya White
Proof: Me, right now, saying I would be honored if you wanted to write with any of my kids

Also willing to let other people handle Tana Blanco Osuna or Jia Li Qiáo, mainly debating about which I should bring in/whether or not I should only bring one of them. If you're interested in either of them though, just let me know and I'd be up for letting them be grabbed!
[+] The Living
Joel Foster is having a reunion while it's time to call the police
Megumi Eto is wishing she could GTFO
[+] The Dead
RJ Blackburn was axed a question in The Jarvis Method
Jasper Suárez-King was silenced in When Betting On High Card Pays Off
Jia Li Qiáo took a tumble off in Rouge Angles of Satin
[+] The Future
Colton "Colt" Smirnov is ready to aim and fire
Roselia Watson is trying to run away from it all
Titania Zabelle is going to show the world her talent
Maud Sparrow Jr. is already painting her own portrait
Aqua Elle is a literal spitfire when you think about it
CardboardAirplane

Post by CardboardAirplane »

Because I guess I have literally no reason not to

Handler: CardboardAirplane
Character(s): Jack Kilgore
Proof: uhh lemme just ask myself quick.
hey is the dumbass allowed in sc?
yeah sure, why not?
cool thanks.
[+] DOTF, which is only here because signatures are cool
[+] DOTF V1
Image S019: Phoenix Hanover - ELIMINATED 57th of 106 by the tiger on Day 3 ~ Instinctively she wanted to run, but the fear dragged her down.
1/2/3
Image S055: Raymond Bright - ELIMINATED 6th of 106 by Rafael Al-Rifai on Night 4 ~ "I think deep down, I really believed someone good would've had an actual chance of winning this."
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14
Image S078: John Villarreal - ELIMINATED 47th of 106 by volcanic eruption on Day 3 ~ "Oh god, oh fuck," *screaming* "I'm gonna fucking die!"
1/2
Image S085: Rachel Villarreal - ELIMINATED 16th of 106 by Vicky Williams on Night 3 ~ Turns out it's a bit harder to actually be able to back up her words.
1/2/3/4
[+] DOTF V2
Image S020: Sinclair "Syn" Faust - ALIVE
Image S021: Maxie Flamur - ALIVE
[+] SC3
Image Perante "Payton" Losoa: The People Pleaser ~ He wanted to be a good memory. He wanted to put on a good show.
Image Lucy Ashmore: The Recluse ~ See, if you get shy over things like that, then you're never going to get out of this rut, Lucy.
[+] Cyber
Image A13: Ilya Arkadi: The Gadfly - ALIVE ~ What mattered was this: Ilya knew what he wanted, so he'd try and get it.
1/2/3/4/5/6/7
Carrion Queen

Post by Carrion Queen »

I rescind any and all character permissions I granted to anyone for SC in the past four years. I just don't remember and would rather start clean. If for some reason you want one of mine, you may ask.

Handler: Carrion Queen
Character(s): Paul Smith
Permission Type: Limited
Proof:
[+] Proof
Rugga — Today at 10:13 AM
I don't know who I'd bring into SC3 besides Paul Smith (unless you took him back)
Buko — Today at 10:14 AM
I didn’t, he’s yours lol
Rugga — Today at 10:14 AM
Good, I won him fair and square in a carnival game
[+] May you find that which shines and learn the power of miracles.

The only thing I've ever been proud of was describing the setting sun as "daylight's falling star" in a recent Supers post.

Supers
Ximena Rodriguez: "Everything is just a matter of time."
International
Soraya Martinez: "Need a translator? I'm pretty good."
Jilly
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

Post by Jilly »

Handler: Pippin
Character: Astrid Tate
Permission Type: Limited (Jilly)
Permission Duration: SC3
Proof: Image

Handler: Tonyksin
Character: Anna/Jaime Dibenidetti
Permission Type: Stewardship (Jilly)
Proof: It's been established as common knowledge for a while now that "Tonyksin" is "mitsuko2" under a rebranding, and otherwise here is the proof of them giving me handler rights (had to crop it into 2 separate screenshots since the handoff was in the middle of an active unrelated discussion in the middle of the sotf main server)
ImageImage

As an updated aside I am still open to anyone taking any of my unclaimed kids on the condition that you approach and ask me, though Katelynne and Leslie (TV3) are still pretty off-limits unless you have a really good reason and I trust you.
DerArknight
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by DerArknight »

[+] Spoiler for those not up-to-date with TV3 endgame
Handler: Irina Ivanov
Character: Chris Tyrell (TV3)
Permission Type: Limited
[+] Those who struggle
Cyber
Zeph Newman

U
Elizabeth Rodney (adopted from Salic) Currently on a new low in tomorrow will only get worse

SC3
Chris Tyrell
Ethan Kemp
Fabiano Vecoli
[+] Those who rest
TV3
Sofia Kowalski (adopted from SansaSaver) [30/81] - Just where... did it all went so wrong?
Chris Tyrell (adopted from Irina Ivanov) [6/81] - That was the magic of SOTF-TV.

INTL
Fabiano Vecoli [17/29] - Weird. Why hadn't he noticed this sooner?

Supers
Gary Greer-Wheatly [26/43] - I am doing bad. You?

NBRAU
Keita Iijima [37/42] - Do you think... they are really gone?
Noriko Nakagawa [13/42] - It was nothing she looked forward to.

U
Arthur "Art" Miles [13/29] - Hold on. You actually believe this whole bullshit about Survival of the Fittest?
[+] Those whose time shall come
TV Intermissions
Leland Pierpoint
Stuart "Stu" Tyler
Lucina "Lucy" Pierpoint

TV4
Claudia Harper
Shanoa Priest

SC4
Kathleen Martin
???

INTL V2
Leonie Fuchs
Leon Fuchs
FlockOfHens

Post by FlockOfHens »

Handler: FockOfHens
Character(s): Zeke Brant
Permission Duration: One Version
My Kids!
[+] Currently Playing
  • Rikario Dalton (Cyber) / The Frail
    "W-why... why am I... still p-pretending... e-e-everything will be... o-okay..?"
[+] In The Future
  • Zachill "Hill" Eldman (DOTF)/ The Doubtful
    "There's always a silver lining to every problem!"
  • Jane-Elise Palbrooke (DOTF) / The High-Flyer
    "People keep sayin' they wanna be famous through this or that; I just wanna be successful."
  • Ailwin De Vonte (Hellbent) / The Failure
    "The world was beginning to lose its color... Its flavor... It became so hollow..."
  • "Kreeck" (Fastest) / The Faithful
    "I SPOKE TO THE LORD, AND HE SPOKE TO ME. HE CHANTED, "CHILD, I MUST HAVE AN ARMY. BRING ME AN ARMY." AND LO, I SHALL FULFILL HIS WISHES."
  • "Maroon" (ROGUE - Coming Soonish!) / The Beneficial
    "Oh darling, I'm making bank the best way I know how!"
  • Acaylah Jaisuke "AJ" Hawke (DEAD-END - Coming Soonish!) / The Wandering Bard
    "Sometimes, you gotta pave a new road to drive on."
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

add willow to the pool, data entry clerk
Namira

Post by Namira »

Handler: Namira
Character(s): Marilyn Williams
Permission Type: Limited (Lore)
Proof: This post!
AnimeNerd
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by AnimeNerd »

Handler: Buko
Character: Caitlin Evans
Permission Type: Steward (AnimeNerd)
[+] The Living
Joel Foster is having a reunion while it's time to call the police
Megumi Eto is wishing she could GTFO
[+] The Dead
RJ Blackburn was axed a question in The Jarvis Method
Jasper Suárez-King was silenced in When Betting On High Card Pays Off
Jia Li Qiáo took a tumble off in Rouge Angles of Satin
[+] The Future
Colton "Colt" Smirnov is ready to aim and fire
Roselia Watson is trying to run away from it all
Titania Zabelle is going to show the world her talent
Maud Sparrow Jr. is already painting her own portrait
Aqua Elle is a literal spitfire when you think about it
RetroVenus
Team Affiliation: Malcolm's Mariners

Post by RetroVenus »

Handler: RetroVenus
Character(s): Any character I've written (Mini/Main), effective as they become eligible
avatar by pan, sprite by the wonderful Yugikun
[+] that which shall be tuned
x.
[+] that which was discarded
ImageElliott-Blair Østergaard — Rocketman — "Was that all you wanted?"
Profile | Memories 1 | Pregame 1 | TV3 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Handler: AnimeNerd
Character: Jia Lia Qiáo
Permission Type: Steward (Brackie)
Proof: here
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: F03 - Chanel Martin: Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: F22 - Nani Clover: Be the survivor you wish to see in the world.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"
Jason Foley: "Get on my level, scrublord."

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen

Return to “SC Planning/Discussion”