Surgeon Simulator 2017

Stuck in the middle with you~;NSFL EXTREME VIOLENCE TORTURE NASTY SHIT AHEADContent warning for graphic violence and torture

A large, old warehouse found between the mess hall and the parish. The corners are covered with cobwebs, and there are a few cracks in the floor showing its age. Mostly emptied of the ores it once held, the warehouse does still contain a table, chairs, assorted empty boxes, nets, and a number of corroded tools.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Simon was a little slow to see what was happening as he could heard noises and all he could do was barely raise his head. He couldn't even see Blaine all that well. He couldn't even breath through his mouth properly. His vision was getting a bit dark and blurry. He had to move. Michael might need his help.

Simon slowly turned himself onto his stomach and he let out a small groaning sound. He coughed up a bit of blood and spat it onto the floor. His blood was making him feel nauseous and dizzy. His body felt like a weight already and he couldn't handle that. He couldn't.

"M....M-Move, S....Si....mon.... Mmuhn...."

And he did. He used his hands to grab onto a box and he paused to let out a breath. A weak breath that was dying with him....

Fuck you, Blaine....
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

*POINK*

Blaine dropped like the sack of shit he was, and that's all she wrote...

Wait? That's it?

That's fucking it?! One hit and he's on the fucking ground?! All that shit he put him through, and he was already done?! No.... nooo, this won't fucking do!

Michael moved over to standing around Blaine's shoulders, kicking away the katana as he did so. "It's over you piece of shit!" He grabbed Blaine by the collar of his shirt and tossed him into the bathroom stall, the back of his head hitting the toilet below.

He brought the seat down.

*PINK*

And he brought it down again.

*PONK*

And again.

*PONK*

Again.

*KONK*

"You-"

*THWACK*

"fucking-"

*THRAKK*

"scum sucking-"

Blaine shot up, his very much so disfigured features closing in on Mike's face as he moaned like a zombie from the grave. Michael replied with another hit from the toilet seat-

*KRAKK*

with Blaine landing right back into the toilet seat head first, face up.

"sadistic piece of shit!"

*KRIKK*

The toilet seat lodged itself in Blaine's mouth as Mike stepped back, taking a long look back at Blaine. The whole goddamn commode looked like someone had shat out a dumpster baby into it, and that's without taking into account the thing that was leaking out all the red into it in the first place.

Michael turned and walked out of the stall, certain that Blaine was finished, he had to be after that. He looked in front of him and saw a mirror just above the sink.

Guess it was time to see the damage wasn't it?
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

Blaine twitched as he hit the toilet. He twitched. Stopped. Twitched. Stopped. He had the taste of the s e p t i c toilet seat on his tongue. He could feel his broken teeth on it. His head pounded. His blank green eyes were opened wide.
I'm so glad to be back !
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Simon just stayed where he was. What had happened in there? Was Michael alive still? Or was it Blaine who was still alive? He didn't want Blaine to come back to him.

I'm so sleepy. But I need to stay awake.

Simon closed his eyes, trying to not collapse. His hands were slipping from his grip on the box and he pulled himself up to lean against it, groaning and wheezing weakly.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Michael stumbled to the mirror, and many of his suspicions were proven correct upon not-so-much closer inspection.

Blaine had fucked him up.

"No shit..." He replied to himself under his breath as he brought his face closer to the mirror, his eyes affixed on the pro-bono face lift Blaine gave him. He stuck his tongue through his cheek, doing his best to ignore the searing pain, and slid it from one side, through his lips, to the other side... Fuckin' Blaine, he turned you into a character from a Takeshi Miike film! Hell, barring all the obvious, like facial lacerations and lack of fingernails, he looked like shit. Covered in bruises, covered in blood, quite a bit that's possibly not his... Those fucking marks all over his arms where Blaine tried to crayon draw on him with glass shards... Michael pulled open his pants and looked down and... yeah, he wasn't even gonna touch that one. He looked back up at the mirror and shook his head.

His eyes caught something else though. Another pair of eyes, staring right back at him through the mirror. He was still down, but his head was looking up, seat still lodged in his mouth. One arm was attempting to pull itself up on the side of the stall. Michael felt that anger come back, not in waves, just all at once.

He pushed off from the sink and began striding over back to Blaine. He didn't even give Blaine a chance, sending his boot right into the seat lodged in his head.

*CHOKK*

Blaine flopped back, his body going into convulsions as a fountain of red began pouring from his head, his legs flailing spastically as his arms twitched around like wet noodles.

*KURKK*

Michael sent another kick into the bottom of his jaw the toilet seat breaking in his mouth as he went limp, rolling off the toilet bowl.

*KRIKK*

Wordlessly he sent another kick into Blaine's head. He didn't stop. Heel after heel he put his hits right under Blaine's nose, just above his upper lip. Again and again he kicked at him. He put his arms on the stalls for extra leverage as he went to down swinging his boot on him.

*WRAKK*

*SPUKK*

*SPLAUGG*

*SCHLOKK*

*SCHLOKK*

*SCHLOKK*

Michael hopped in the air, bringing both legs up to his chest before straightening them right before both feet landed on the target, all of his weight put onto Blaine's skull.

*SQUELCH*

Michael pulled his feet out of the mess, taking a moment to wipe his boots out on Blaine's shirt like he was a doormat. It felt as if he'd just jumped into a puddle of wet mud and gravel, and that feeling was enough for Mike to know that Blaine was done. It was finished...

He got that son of a bitch.

"Birdy was a hawk, y-you fuckin' rat..." He followed up with a spit in his direction. He backpedaled into the sink behind him, resting his shoulders on it as he let his body slide away from under him.

It was done, he was finished, he was free...

Wait.

Wait...

"Shit, Simon!"

He dragged himself back up and hobbled back into the main area as fast as he could. Simon was the reason he got out in the first place, he saved his life! It was only fair if Michael returned the favor.
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

Then Blaine was no more.

He lost the sprint. He lost the marathon.

B32 - Blaine Luz - Deceased
I'm so glad to be back !
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Simon heard Michael calling his name and his eyes snapped open. He tried to move from where he was but his body was giving up more on him. He knew that he didn't have that long left. But he didn't want to die inside here with a corpse in a corner. He wanted to not be in a crumpled up position.

Where was Blaine? Did this mean that Michael came out as the victor? The winner of the fight? If so.... Did that mean that Blaine was finally dead?

"M....Michael...?" He coughed a little and he could taste the blood on his tongue and lips.

He was so tired. So sleepy.

"....Mmhn.... B-B-Blaine...? Wha.... hap... ha-happened...?"
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

When Michael finally got close to Simon, he realized just how bad he actually got it. Simon was cut the fuck up, and it didn't look like he was holding on too well. He almost asked on reflex if Simon was okay, but he knew that if he asked a stupid question, he'd probably get a stupid answer.

He knelt besides Simon as he asked about what happened. "It's done, that motherfucker's dead as fuck." He took a closer look at Simon and he realized that Simon might very well die.

"Let's try to patch you up, you got your first aid kit in your bag?"
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Simon was relieved to hear that Blaine had been taken care of. He felt a bit of peace flowing through him. That meant that no one else had to worry about Blaine attacking them.

Simon let out a weak chuckle, choking a little on his blood.

"I'm.... glad t-t-that sick psychopath is d-de....dead...."

Simon glanced at Michael with droopy eyelids. His eyes were now half-open and he felt his head nod slightly.

"Y-Yeah.... It's s....somewhere here...."

He paused for a few seconds.

"Michael.... I-It's not going.... going to help me.... I-I-I'm...."

I don't need to say it. We both know that I'm dying....
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"Shut the fuck up."

No way, no way in hell was he giving up like that. He could fix him, he could fix this. Motherfucker saved his life, and he was gonna repay him.

"Look at me, look at me, okay? You ain't dead yet, you ain't allowed to give up until you stop breathing, you get me? Hold on, alright, we can fix this."

He pulled open the first aid kit and realized immediately that he had no fucking clue what he was doing. Where the hell should he even start?!

"We just gotta... we just gotta..."

Fuck!

Start somewhere damnit, quit staring at him like a fuckwad, and start doing some shit. "Alright, alright, alright, I'm just gonna... I just gotta close that wound up right there, and I think the rest will be easy..."

Michael wanted to think that the wound in Simon's gut wasn't too deep, but this nagging feeling in the back of his head told him better.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Simon didn't say anything. He couldn't. He wouldn't. It was getting harder and harder for him to even get his words out. Michael seemed like he was in denial and Simon felt like he was the opposite. He was accepting that he was going to be dead soon.

He opened his mouth and then he closed it again, finding it difficult to get one word out. He then felt something rolling down his cheeks. His own tears. He was crying. He hadn't wanted to. But....

I'm scared....

Scared of dying. Who wasn't afraid?

"....It's.... We both.... Nnnnh...." He winced as he tried to move a bit and he stared right at Michael's messed-up face. ".....We both k-k-know...."
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Jesus fuck was he really not gonna make it? "Just hang on, I need a second..."

A second for what? What in the fuck are you gonna do, eh? Face it, he's done for. Blaine carved his ass up, just like he would have done to you if you didn't finish him off. He saved your ass and you didn't do shit... Fuck up after fuck up, huh?

"I just..."

What? What is it, huh? You've fucked up again, there's nothing you can do for him. Just like everything else that's happened. Why'd you think Everett and Scarlett left you, huh?

"I-I..."

You got Aaron killed over stupid shit, and now you got Simon killed to save your worthless ass...

"I don't know what to..."

Give up.

"Fuck, what should I do? What do you want me to do?"
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Simon was about to ask something that would be hard for Michael to do. He thought that it would help himself. Just a little request. He hoped that Michael wouldn't refuse his wishes.

"I-I want you to take me....me outside and.... and...."

Simon was shaking at the dark thought.

"I.... w-want you to end it for m-m-me. Please."
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"Oh Jesus..."

There was nothing he could do for him.. He was done and they both knew it. It was then Simon asked him to do it. To take him outside and just finish it.

How? How could he just up and kill him like that? He saved his life, he owed him! Michael wanted to believe that he could do something to save him, but he knew he couldn't. But what else could he do? If he did nothing, then Simon was just lay there and rot to death.

But how could he just up and kill him like that? He didn't want to just slash his throat open, or jam a pick in his eye until he hit the brain or something, he had to make it quick, or he had to make it painless. He looked around, and there was nothing he could do for either of those two options.

He realized quick and painless wasn't an option, as there was nothing 'quick' for him to use. So what was he going to do? What do people normally do when they commit suicide in movies? They usually shoot or hang themselves, or...

"Okay..."

Michael reached over and grabbed one of the vase shards and pocketed it in his coat. He went over to Simon, putting one arm under his legs, and one under his back, picking him up in a cradle position.

"Let's go outside for a bit."
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Simon was feeling relieved that Michael didn't flat-out refuse and said no to him. He didn't care how he did it. He just didn't want Blaine to have credit for killing him even if he is already dead. Asking Michael Crowe to do it was one of the most strangest things he had done. And it was definitely going to be his last.

"Th-Thank y....you...."

He could barely feel anything. But he could feel Michael's arms around him. He didn't even feel embarrassed like he would have been back home.

Home....

Return to “The Old Warehouse”